Chapter 118: Fishing
382 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Ren stepped through the door followed by Kakashi, he was met with a pink world.

Everywhere he looked, pink permeated.

There was pink happening in the rooms with blurred glass, and even pink in some private rooms that had balconies, and everything was visible through their silhouettes being blurry.

The inside of the place was very spacious, easily able to house hundreds of people as Ren could see.

And there were various women who served the customers, both men and females. Along with various guests of both sexes.

However, something Ren noticed was that the ratio of men to women was rather disproportionate. And it was very noticeable.

The women outnumbered the men, by a ratio of at least three women to one man from what he could notice with a surface glance.

'This… well Sakura did say something about this before,' He remembered as Sakura had talked to him about the issue of most men in this world, and she had also said her and her master, Tsunade, deduced that it must be due to the innate pursuit of strength all men in this world had. This led them to become slightly less active sexually, and their performance thus plummeted along each coming generation… or that at least, was what they could guess with the limited data they had… no evidence was produced to support that so far, however.

When Ren thought about it a bit, he also felt like their conjunction was fairly accurate. But who knows for sure? Perhaps only the goddess does. And Ren wasn't about to ask her about something so trivial if he does meet her again.

However, as he looked around at this place, the various beautiful girls serving customers, and the beautiful female customers themselves, Ren was certainly impressed by such a place, to say the least. But he was very motivated despite coming here…

As for what he meant by the pink in the surroundings… it was actually people openly having sex. Well, it wasn't visible completely, but the smell, the blurry figures intertwining along the soft music rhythm… it was very pink indeed.

It was obvious that the customers either male or female were having sex with the maids and male servers.

But, from what Ren noticed, the truly good gems, went into rooms and weren't as vulgar as these people who went at it like rabbits, in such thin blurry glass walls and rooms… no they rather chose isolated rooms, or left together and went to their own places. And that had its own set of dangers…

This bar was named pink Haven because it was a highly sexually active place, where people come to meet like-minded people who are only in for the sex and nothing else.

Every fetish, every small detail, and wishes one would want to be fulfilled, they would find it here. As it was like that, most likely one would end up finding someone with the same fetish as that person.

"Welcome, Ren, to the pink Haven," Kakashi then said and broke Ren out of his thoughts.

He was very proud at this moment.

This was a place that he came to maybe five-six times per year, so he was rather experienced. And each time, he managed to pick a gem and take her home and have some fun.

He wasn't very active in that way, and neither were the men in this world, as even the top ones amongst them, weren't all about it like Ren. Their main pursuit was about strength, and despite the feelings existing, it wasn't very high like say for example in women and maybe also Ren.

But, Kakashi was introduced by master Jiraiya, who was more experienced than him so he liked this part of his life slightly, and now his friend was going to be introduced too.

Ren smiled back at him before Kakashi continued on.

"I'm sure you have already noticed, but this place is like a bar, except everyone who comes as a customer knows it is merely for pleasure and nothing else,"

He explained to Ren, and as he said, Ren had known that the moment he took a look around.

"Go hunt to your heart's content, whatever you want, you'll find it here, as for me, I'll be going ahead first,"

Kakashi smiled and even prepared to move further inside himself.

'Anything?' Ren wondered.

'What if I want to battle against four women at the same time?' He had this thought but didn't ask it out loud.

He was afraid if he said that, Kakashi would pass out from knowing he could handle them all together.

'Haha,' Despite thinking that, Ren wasn't the type to visit strip clubs and the such and sleep with any girl, no, tonight he was hoping for something more than that…

A maid then approached them.

"Welcome, can I get you anything to eat or drink?" She smiled brightly, and it was apparent that she was very beautiful and her smile was very bright.

In her hands, there was a tray with Champaign full glasses, as for the other things they would need to order them and she'll go back to bring them.

'It can't compare with my girls, but she isn't too bad…' The maids seemingly were quite good as Ren could see.

Her clothing was very scandalous, and only now did he realize why there were tickets, and why the security of this place was very high.

She was wearing sexy lingerie, as did most of the women in this place, but the key point was that neither of them wore any regular underwear.

They were wearing crotchless panties, and open titties bras, and if not for some tags to hide the sensitive parts, everything would have been visible.

It was to ease the access in case a guest took a liking to one of them, and supposedly that was something normal in this place.

But regular people would rather go for the other women who are also guests and are here searching for pleasure.

And the women were also the same.

It was hard for them to find a male and do as they wished, but this place, pink Haven, spanned across many cities, so it was something they took advantage of to sate their desires.

However, unsurprisingly, most of the time, they just end up disappointed. The sex wasn't good, the men didn't last long, and they boasted about their shrimp members with nothing to back them up.

But today, Ren was here, so whoever he picked, was going to have the best night of her life. If he picked anyone that is. But he did reconsider about this place, as he didn't expect even their dress code to be so, wild.

As he observed the waitress, she noticed his stare.

"Would like you me to accompany you?"

She smiled flirtatiously with her cheeks blushing.

'This guy is the most handsome person to ever enter this place,' Her heart was beating wildly in her chest, and from seeing Ren's clothes, she was able to notice that he was muscular and had a mild lean physique.

There was also a charismatic presence about him that induced the feeling of his strength being high.

She was very excited about all that.

Alas…

"Haha, thanks, but I'll look around for now,"

He replied before he moved past her. But not before taking a glass of Champaign.

The girl was disappointed but quickly regained her professional smile before smiling at Kakashi.

She knew him, and even though he was hiding his face with a mask, she knew this guy was also handsome.

Still, he wasn't much different from Ren and politely refused her.

He then followed after Ren and said.

"Well, let's split up here, you go do your own things, and I'll do my part, and you don't have to wait for me, and the same for me too,"

What he meant was that they can have fun on their own now, and tomorrow or so they'll meet up again.

But for what girl they picked, that depended on their luck, charm, charisma, and eloquence.

He split up from Ren and went on to hunt some women that suited his tastes. Most likely if he finds one, she would also be hunting for someone like him. This was just that sort of place.

Ren chuckled, and after thinking for a bit, he finally decided to give this place a chance, and with that, he started touring the place and seeing if any girl would catch his attention.

'And then, If I can find anyone special, we can have some fun, hehe'

*******************

-Discord:  https://discord.gg/vBTuBmapYP

-Special thanks to *"Arun"* ; *"ShadowFangus"* ; *"Coby"* ; *"John Dunkley"* ; *"Heitor Prado Bortoletto"* ; *"Ahmed"* and *"ThatEpicTragedy"*

-Read advanced chapters ahead of the public release:

https://www.patreon.com/ThighsSeeker

7