Chapter 122: Getting lost in the pleasure
437 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Ren came down Anko's throat, she closed her eyes in bliss.

Since the start of this meeting of her with Ren, she had discovered what true pleasure feels like.

'I can never let go of this…'

That was how she felt about that. After tasting something like this, how can she go back to something much, much lower?

The feeling of sucking his cock wasn't supposed to bring pleasure t her, despite how many erotic works she read that liked saying the girls were fond of doing it and even acting like whores for it.

But, at this moment with Ren, she found out those erotics were actually accurate in this case only.

It was pleasurable for her, perhaps Ren had some trait for it or something, but, it made so she was very hungry to suck his cock, and most importantly, his jizz.

As the cum trailed down her throat, the feeling expanded and she couldn't help her own orgasm that has been building up.

It was silent this time as she didn't release the cock, and it was penetrating her throat and cumming straight toward her stomach.

*Moan*

She could only release a muffled moan as she felt her body shiver and convulse from the excessive orgasm.

*Hahn*

This in turn sent shivers up Ren's cock as he could feel the vibration through her throat and his cock which was slightly sensitive after cumming.

It was… the best.

'This girl… is dangerous,'

Her blowjob was amazing and what's more was how she had an impressive recovery time, even now, at one point, she had opened her eyes and was now looking at him with slightly possessive eyes filled with lust, even as she was orgasming.

Other girls would close their eyes and practically be lost for a while unless he helped them recover faster.

'Only Plutia ever did this…'

She was the only one Ren found could come close to his stamina and endurance in this type of situation, but that was fine since she was Ex ranked after all.

Meanwhile, Anko was only B rank and probably on the verge of A rank…

It was impressive, and it made him admire her, and get even more excited.

*Chuckle*

"Look at you cumming from your face getting fucked," He took his cock back and left a mess of cum on her body in the meanwhile.

Some girls liked to hear sweet words, others liked to hear things like this, suffice to say Anko was the latter.

Her face heated up and she gave a grin back.

"If it's your cock, I don't mind it face fucking me again,"

She laughed as she kept licking all the cum on her body after she was done swallowing all that she can.

It made her feel like this just from him eating her out and her sucking him now, you could only imagine how the next part was going to feel for her.

Ren was speechless as he heard her.

And then before he could say anything, Anko that had been cleaning herself crawled back next to him and helped clean his cock.

A while later, after she licked his cock completely clean.

She smiled.

"There, now it's ready to fuck me,"

She nodded to herself in pride as she crossed her arms under her tits.

Ren just chuckled.

'It seems like she doesn't care if she sounds like a slut or not, she's just true to herself,'

He was still smiling but then he heard her say…

"I hope your technique in fucking is as good as this, otherwise I'd be disappointed after you got me so excited," She didn't want him to get her so hot, and then in the end, he would be a two-minute man…

When he heard this and saw her expression like she was taunting him, Ren grabbed her face and shoved his cock into her left cheek until it was bulging, making her yelp in surprise.

But true to her slut countenance, her tongue on its own moved and circled around the cock licking it.

"Look at you acting like a whore… no wonder not many can satisfy you and disappoint you as you said,"

Ren shook his head at her…

He raised her chin so that their eyes met.

"But fear not, I'm going to fuck you so good, you'll beg me to stop…" His words were whispered softly and reached her ears sending shivers down her spine.

"And when you do… I won't!"

It was like a devil was with her, and unsurprisingly, her wet juices gushed out and leaked just from hearing this...

It was clear her anticipation for this was huge.

Internally, she was yelling.

'Yes! That's what I want!'

She had said that on purpose to rile him up, and of course, Ren was aware due to his technique, but he was also slightly surprised because, at this time, Anko was proving like a very good partner. It didn't mean the others were bad, but it was always good when a girl brought something new to the table.

He was going to experiment with her, using his new technique which he hadn't used just yet in full-blown sex.

His cock was taken out of her mouth, and her tongue followed after it seeking it back.

Ren shook his head at her and looked at her like she was a slut, and it aroused her further.

First, he didn't forget about her mesh clothes that only had holes in her pussy and tits.

'But, somehow it seems better to just fuck her like that,' He was going to remove them but then he found she looked better with them on.

 

He then reached with his hands toward her body and flipped her over.

Now she was laying doggy style on the bed, and this was the first position Ren chose for her this time.

He palmed her ass with great possessiveness as he liked the feel of the heavenly flesh.

He did it with so much power it left a red print on her ass cheeks, and her pussy could be seen leaking juices just from that.

He positioned his cock toward her pussy lips as he briefly eyed her ass, but shook his head. It wasn't the time yet…

As the tip of his cock touched her pussy lips, Anko's anticipation peaked.

But there was a hint of worry too.

'That thing reached my stomach when he fucked my throat…'

'Can it even fit? And would it be painful?'

*Bam*

*Ahnn*

But without giving her time to react, Ren just grinned, and then, with his hands grabbing her waist for support, he buried the full-blown thick cock in her sinful pussy.

All the way in, until his balls slapped her ass cheeks.

 

*Shlak*

*Hahhn*

Anko screamed from the wave of pleasure that made an explosion inside of her body.

Although he thrusted so fast, the feeling for her was like it was in slow motion, as she could feel everything his cock did.

It first spread her apart so that the bulbous head of the cock could enter, and then it continued paving the way forward spreading her tight pussy walls apart so that the cock can enter smoothly.

The thick veiny cock sliding through brought her immense pleasure, and she couldn't help but moan like a slut. This time involuntary.

And as the pleasure was building up inside of her, the cock then reached her cervix, and the moment it did, she could no longer keep track of the time, the surroundings, or anything… as the dam that was holding the pleasure back, exploded and she orgasmed.

Her tongue was released from her mouth and waved around like she had no control over it. And her eyes rolled to the back as the pleasure flooded her body.

"Ahhhhhh,"

She screamed in pleasure as her saliva dripped from her mouth erotically.

It took her one thrust.

But Ren grinned.

He wasn't going to stop now, despite her body orgasming, he continued.

He brought his cock back just like before he thrusted, only the tip was slightly inside spreading her outer pussy lips, and his hands reached for her throat.

He then strained his muscles slightly and pounded into her once again.

*Shlak!!*

*Ahnnnn*

*Moan*

The thrust was once again very destructive and she couldn't help moaning even though the pleasure of the first orgasm hadn't left her just yet.

Just as it was starting to dwindle, Ren brought it back again. but this time it was even bigger than the first since his cock had opened her womb and peeked inside.

Which was a whole new level of pleasure for her.

But she was lost, and couldn't even tell him to stop. The only thing she could do was be aware of the pleasure, and how Ren was giving it to her.

*Shlak* *Shlak*

*Shlak* *Shlak*

*Shlak* *Shlak*

*Ahnnn* *Moan*

"Hahgn"

Anko kept moaning at each thrust Ren delivered, and as he had her by the throat, it managed to peak both of their pleasures.

*Shlak* *Shlak*

Thrust in, get back, thrust in, get back thrust in…

Anko forgot how many times he had done so, and what speed he was doing that.

In her point of view, the only time she could think was when Ren pulled back preparing for another great powerful thrust.

She would get half a second to think, where she would try to form a coherent thought, and perhaps even beg him to give her some time to rest or apologize.

But before she could finish that thought, the next thrust would already be there. And a new wave of pleasure would be added to the previous built-up one.

As such, she would lose her mind once again.

And it kept repeating like this.

He didn't let her rest, and despite not yet using his technique on her, he kept thrusting until it finally reached the point where he was about to cum.

*Hng*

He grunted as he for the last thrust repeated the same process.

Once his cock was positioned correctly, which happened very quickly, he thrusted so hard into her, that the bed shook once again, and their flesh stuck to each other as he flattened her ass cheeks with his thighs, and her boobs bounced back and in from the force of the thrust.

Ren then as soon as he entered her womb, emptied his cum inside of her as he reached his peak point and came.

He held her by her throat, as she moaned and orgasmed for the nineteenth time.

He sprayed her insides white as her body was convulsing but couldn't move much as he was holding her tightly.

Finally, once his pleasure was done, he let go of her and she fell on the bed like a sack of potato, her legs one on top of the other, and her pussy leaked white fluids…

*******************

-Please vote. The voting can help the fanfic grow up and reach more audiences.

-Special thanks to *"Arun"* ; *"ShadowFangus"* ; *"Coby"* ; and *"Shoto Todoroki"*

-Read advanced chapters ahead of the public release:

https://www.patreon.com/ThighsSeeker

9