Chapter 124: Ready to awaken
421 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anko's house.

*Step*

The audible sound of people walking and then stopping was heard.

Afterward, some voices can be heard speaking to each other at the entrance of her apartment.

"I didn't expect that even you would be here,"

One of them said as it addressed the only pink-haired woman among them. Her voice was smooth but held a hint of annoyance and apprehension as if hesitating slightly about something.

"And, even more so for you,"

She added as she looked at the second person in the group.

The one who was speaking was a blonde girl with a ponytail hairstyle. And that was Ino.

And the pink-haired girl she was speaking to, was Sakura.

A sort of understanding flashed in their eyes as they observed each other. Which was understandable since they did have some chats before…

As to why they were here…

"Master Tsunade is the one who told me to come to check on Anko since she hadn't been responding to our calls since yesterday night," Sakura grimaced, she would deal with Ino about her payback later, but for now, she didn't know if anything had happened to Anko.

After all, this wasn't their city, and they were here just on a business trip, so anything can happen.

Of course, Anko wasn't weak and neither obligated to respond to their calls at night and while asleep, but it was the afternoon after the day she stopped responding. It warranted some worry at the very least. Enough to send someone to check on her.

And Tsunade being busy with her work back there, she could only delegate the matter to Sakura her disciple. Someone she trusted.

And Sakura who had had a deep chat with her master didn't bother about that much ad didn't bring it into her work. Personal stuff stays in their own time.

It was not like Sakura would refuse at any rate, since she didn't have a lot of work to do here apart from accompanying her master.

And thus, she came to visit Anko's 'current' house. or more aptly said rented apartment.

All of them had received this opportunity when they went on this mission, as not all of them came, and since the number was small, it was easy to rent apartments for them.

It wasn't anything big though, and just casual.

Anko was also not the type to live with other people, so she would rent for herself if it wasn't paid for anyway.

'But, who would have known these two would be here, and especially her,'

Sakura thought it was a weird coincidence as she looked at her best friend/rival.

Ino.

As if noticing her stare, Ino blushed slightly, as there were some matters between the two of them that were slightly heated and yet unresolved…

Sakura shook her head from these thoughts for now.

"Well, let's focus on the problem now, I'm afraid if something happened to Anko,"

Sakura got back to the point, and she looked at the third person among them and who was able to solve the problem easily.

Who was also blushing, but for what? Sakura didn't know.

"I didn't expect to meet you here Hinata,"

Sakura said. Yes, that was Hinata.

The person who had masturbated while Ren was having sex with Yamato right until she orgasmed and then went away embarrassed when she knew Ren could tell she was there.

But, this time she had also come to check on Anko since she was sort of her friend. Well, they were all in the same agency so all of them can be considered friends.

But Anko was a friend of someone very close to Hinata, and that person hadn't come this time and instead told Hinata to follow Anko on this mission for more experience on the job.

But, yesterday, Hinata was ditched as Anko went into a very promiscuous place… one where adults went to have fun.

Hinata couldn't enter with her for obvious reasons, so she left to her own place.

Fast forward to now, and Hinata who came to check on Anko, replied.

"It's nice to meet you again so soon, Sakura, Ino," She sported a smile as she was happy to meet the two.

Ino jumped at Hinata and hugged her.

"Hinata, I really didn't think we can meet here, hehe, let's drink together later," She was very happy.

But she did think to herself as she hugged her.

'Did her tits grow larger?'

Meanwhile, Hinata blushed and removed Ino's naughty hands.

"I also wasn't planning to come, but I have come with Anko this time for more experience…"

Hinata proceeded to fill the two about everything that happened right until she separated from her.

The two nodded as they heard her and understood the situation.

"Can you check the house to see if she is there? There's a possibility that she just overslept," Sakura was the expert on this subject, after all, she suffered the same after every night with Ren…

"Actually… *Cough* Anko is right inside sleeping," Veins can be seen near her eyes.

She felt awkward as she had already checked before, but since she could clearly see what was inside, she was embarrassed for seeing Anko like that…

'It's like that time… even much more,'

Anko, who was alone now, was covered in white fluids all over her body, every hole, and every part of her skin was bathed in that fluid, and Hinata saw how Anko was sleeping so satisfied on the bed.

From her form currently, Hinata could even see the private parts of Anko wand she was blushing due to that.

'Just how much fun did she have to be caked like that?'

She couldn't help but have this thought, since seeing that and remembering that time with Ren, her own body was slightly aroused.

'Can I have something like that too?'

She shook her head hurriedly and decided to leave now back to her place.

Anko was safe, no need to bother her.

"I won't stay here any longer then, would you also come, we can have some coffee if you'd like?"

Hinata invited the two for coffee instead of going to a bar for drinks like Ino said since it was early for that.

But she then saw their expression and she knew they were up to no good.

"Actually, Hinata, how about we enter to check on Anko from real lose?"

Ino had a glint in her eyes, and Sakura shared the same.

"We need to wake her up at any rate for the meeting," She had a glint in her eyes as she smelled the opportunity of something interesting.

They were all friends, so it was fine, but their curiosity for what Hinata had seen was aroused at this moment.

*Sigh*

Hinata sighed. She was already used to their antics.

**********

Meanwhile, with Ren.

Right now, he was about to enter an S-ranked gate in V-city.

He had woken up slightly early today. But before leaving, he made sure to leave a paper with his name, address in H-city, and phone number, just in case… at any rate, she was someone from Tsunade's agency so, it wasn't like he could never meet her again.

But as soon as he opened his eyes that time, notifications flooded his retina, and it brought him immense joy.

Why? Because there were some new changes to his status.

That was always something to be happy about.

Like Sakura, Anko also had the chakra parent skill which was SSS rank. This skill had branches like medical, summoning, Ninjutsu, and so on, and Ren had copied the medical the last time from Sakura.

And this time, he copied the summoning technique from Anko.

He took a brief look at his status.

[Ren]

[Rank: SS]

[Strength: SS]

[Agility:    SS]

[Magic:    SS]

[Skills:

-Chakra (SSS): Medical ninjutsu (S) Summoning technique (S)

-Haki (SSS): Observation (S) Armament (SS) King's Haki (S)

-Flight (A)]

It brought a new change to his status as they merged together and got under the Chakra skill which had a potential of SSS rank, similar to Haki.

His stats also changed, and now even his S rank strength leveled up to SS rank.

Every stat of his was now SS rank, and he was soon going to reach SSS rank.

At that time, he would be one step closer to reaching the top.

'The Ex rank…'

At least the one that was known to him. But no need to complicate it, as when he reaches that point, he can worry about the future.

When he had sex with a girl, three rewards were usually given. This time wasn't any different. And even Anko would have gotten stronger.

One stat increased. And that was already done.

One skill copied. And that was the summoning one.

And the last was one skill upgraded.

And that was surprisingly, Armament haki.

That was a useful skill to say the least, and with it, his defense and attack power had practically increased one step further than before.

Not only that, but he learned about a new technique as it upgraded, and he was going to try that soon.

But right now, as he was preparing to enter the gate.

His eyes looked at a particular section of his status with a happy smile.

The most important fact for him on this day, was something else that was glowing red in his status as if alerting him.

It was in the trait section.

[Traits: - Embrace of Bonds (EX)

            -Weapon mastery (A)

            -Ventus (A)

            -Blooming flowers (B)]

            -Beast of legends: ??? (!!!!!!) (Accept to awaken)

His beast of legends ability was awakening and he sported a huge grin because of it. He had been waiting for it for a long while now.

Forget the summoning, since he had the feeling it won't work now. He left that for later, even though it was also something that could excite him. He decided he might need to ask Tsunade about it later.

Rather, what he was excited about right now, was accessing the transformation ability of the Zoan devil fruits from the world of one piece. Which he presumed the Beast of legends was.

What was his transformation going to be? Did it work the same way as in the anime or were there some changes in this world?

As far as he had seen from Yamato, it seemed similar and it was a huge upgrade of strength, so he was very excited about it. Considering he did get it from her after all.

But who knows if it was the same for him?

At any rate, as he stepped through the entrance of the gate, he had a huge grin plastered on his face.

"I'm going to test it out right now,"

He was going to try his ability right as it awakened.

**********

-Discord:  https://discord.gg/vBTuBmapYP

-Special thanks to *"Arun"* ; *"ShadowFangus"* ; *"Coby"* ; and *"Shoto Todoroki"*

-Read advanced chapters ahead of the public release:

https://www.patreon.com/ThighsSeeker

9