Chapter 129: Gara of Sunagakure
798 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In H-city, there were five agencies that Ren was aware of that correlated to the five great ninja villages in the Naruto world.

It was basically the same as before, but they had instead become an agency in this world, while the Kages became the leaders of these agencies once more. Their titles also remained the same.

The agencies were named as follows:

Konohagakure agency, with the kage being Minato.

Kumogakure, headed by A.

Iwagakure and their leader was the small stubborn elder, Onoki.

Kirigakure, their leader being a strong red-headed woman named Mei.

Finally, there was Sunagakure, and their leader was a newly appointed guy named Gara.

But today of all days, in H-city, disaster struck and it was concentrated on these five agencies.

Gates overloaded on this day, and their numbers were a lot. Enough to bring chaos among the residents of the whole city as they feared for their life.

These gates that outpoured monsters of various strong ranks were precisely targeting the Ninja Agencies, but the number of monsters was simply too big to stay focused just on them.

And since these agencies weren't located near each other and were scattered through the whole of the H-city, the whole city ended p suffering the tirade of the armies of the monsters heading out with fervor to attack.

But, they were high-ranked hero agencies for nothing as their response was swift to minimize the damage.

However, with this, H-city had become a warzone practically.

**********

Near the Sunagakure agency.

It can be seen how everything was going into straight chaos in the surroundings.

Giant monsters, literal giants actually were walking slowly forward from a giant fissure in the sky which was the gate entrance.

The members of this agency were mostly C ranks with their elites being among the B and A ranks.

However, they didn't have much luck like the other agencies, and their leader was only in the S rank.

And right now, everyone from this agency was mobilized.

Whether they were young, old, weak, or strong, everyone had to fight at this time.

But… the reality was often disappointing.

What targeted their agency was S rank monsters, SS rank ones, and based on the readings they had, there should also be an SSS rank boss that had yet to go outside of the fissure in the sky.

Additional requests for help had already been sent to the other agencies, but at this moment, Gara, the leader of his agency in this part of the city finally received a report.

At this moment a person approached Gara.

This person held admiration in his eyes for the young man before him who was younger than him but already stronger at S rank and even his leader.

Gara in his eyes was a red-headed short person with a tattoo above his eye area.

He held a gourd on his back where he held the sand that he used with his trait that revolved around sinking, much like the other members of the agency.

The person approaching steeled his expression as this wasn't the time before he siad0

"Leader, a report came back," He said and posed as the leader turned to look at him.

Right now, the leader was also attacking various surrounding monsters with his sand whenever they were in range. Sand flowed from his gourd, and he turned it to sand spears and was impaling them even as Gara was crossing his arms under his chest seemingly doing nothing.

"Speak," Gara ordered as he watched his agency members fighting and let watch over them and raised shields timely to support them.

It appeared as if he was a general in control of the whole battlefield.

"Reporting, all the agencies are under attack of various gates that suddenly overloaded nearby them…"

The person reporting to Gara was an A-ranked personnel in the agency, and Gara suddenly was griped with anxiousness as he heard him.

'Are we going to be done for at this rate…?' His facial expression didn't change much besides a frown, however.

It seemed like even the other agencies were facing their own troubles. And as such, they couldn't spare any help at all.

As he looked at the place once again, it seemed like he also couldn't lend any helping hand to them if the situation was flipped and he was the one being asked to help.

However, despite that, inside he was contemplating all options.

He was strong that was for sure and was evidenced by his control over the battlefield, but at best he could fight a few S ranks at the same time, and don't even speak about fighting SS rank as that was a different league altogether…

'Maybe if I still had that tailed beast sealed…' Gara shook his head as what was done was done now and it wasn't the time to think about it.

He started thinking as his eyes locked on the only SS rank being here. But even seeing her fighting right now, he wasn't assured.

She was also strong that was for sure, and her ability to freeze enemies until they scattered into dust was overpowered. However, that was limited to monsters below her rank.

Despite one of the two SS ranks in this city being here, what could they do against the incoming boss? Gara had this thought.

It was true that she was a help, though, and he wasn't really complaining, but the boss monster was a problem they needed to solve soon.

*Boom*

A huge explosion happened, as suddenly an SS rank giant that was stomping around targeted a building and stepped over it following the ice user around.

She quickly turned around and conjured a huge ice spear and flung it at the monster, puncturing through its leg easily, and she started bombarding it with attacks.

Gara nodded his head slightly at her. He was also doing his best to take care of the lower monsters, but his pride as the leader didn't suffer at all since she was much older than him.

At that moment, the fissure suddenly expanded and what Gara was fearing came at last.

A giant humanoid monster expanded the fissure with its hands and suddenly showed its head through it.

It spread the fissure wide and tall enough to pass before it stepped with one foot onto the ground.

It was huge and at least two times bigger than the other giants, reaching a staggering size of at least twenty meters.

'We're doomed…'

Gara looked at the monster with eyes not willing to lose.

If his agency was going to get wrecked, he was willing to die first then.

*Fuah*

Gara took a deep breath as he was determined at this moment.

Suddenly the sand under him was condensed as a platform that he stepped onto and started flying to intercept the monster that had just taken its first step outside the gate.

Gara could also see that the ice user didn't stop her attacks and ran which was reassuring, to say the least, but she also didn't target the boss.

That would be suicide indeed. But even if he knew so… if he could buy some more time… he was all for it.

Just when things were getting too rough and the atmosphere turned depressing as everyone knew what was going to happen next, suddenly, laughter filled the place.

"Gurarararara"

It was a familiar laugh that anyone who was slightly keeping up with the news of superheroes would recognize.

Everyone spared an amount of their attention to see who had come.

The next thing that Gara and everyone on the battlefield saw was a big person with blond hair bearing down with a bisento weapon on the giant that had just managed to stand on the ground after coming out of the gate.

The attack was filled with haki and was engulfed by a white bubble surrounding the blade of the weapon.

As soon as it touched the giant, something shocking happened.

The monster, despite being a giant and quite huge, had a huge gash opened on its body as a result of the bisento touching it, and it wasn't over just there.

The huge monster that would be unmatched normally was thrown backward a huge distance and started rolling on the ground until it was laying inside of a crater.

Thankfully, this area near the agency was mostly surrounded by forests, so no damage was dealt to the city itself.

The old man landed on the ground and laughed boisterously.

"Now that this old man is here, let me see if any of you monsters can act unruly again, Gurararara"

Gaara's eyes widened and he finally knew who had come to help them.

'That's the SSS ranked superhero, Whitebeard!!!'

His surprise was short-lived, however, as through the now vastly expanded gate, various giants heads peeked through bringing with them massive pressure on the people fighting for their lives.

The previous SSs rank wasn't a boss, since all those seemed to be SSS rank themselves…

Gaara however unlike the people under him who still despaired at this moment, he was relieved as the old man was known for his vast strength.

As he expected, the monsters started stepping to their side, but the old man remained firm and stood there proudly with the end of his bisento on the ground.

"You guys, fear not, now that this old man is here, leave these guys to me,"

He turned and yelled at them so that everyone could hear him.

The fight had just begun.

Whitebeard himself grinned after he said that.

'It's been a while since I let go and had fun,' his eyes gleamed with a thirst for battle.

**********

-Discord:  https://discord.gg/vBTuBmapYP

-Special thanks to *"Arun"* ; *"ShadowFangus"* ; *"Coby"* ; and *"Shoto Todoroki"*

-Read advanced chapters ahead of the public release:

https://www.patreon.com/ThighsSeeker

6