Chapter 0: Prologue
94 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Your tranny ends today!" A handsome youth who looked be in his mid-twenties yelled as he pointed his blade against his final adversary. All the while releasing an aura that seemed to light up even in the darkest abyss.

Surrounding the handsome youth laid eight fairy whose beauties was equal to each other. But if one were to put it in a terms when comparing their beauties' to other people. One would say that if their beauty was second to none. Then no women would dare to place themselves in first.

But alongside the handsome youth and his eight fairy who stood right by his side ready to shoulder his burden. Stood dozens of people whose strength was comparable to the handsome youth and his eight fairy. Each had their own reasons for standing alongside the handsome youth. But the one thing that they all had in common was the wish to see the death of the heavenly emperor with their own eyes.

All their blood, sweat, and tears was all for this moment. The moment when the heavenly emperor would finally be dethrone from his seat and punished for his countless sins.

"How foolish, to think that you would even dare to entertain the thought of defying me." A cold chill swept across the room as the single individual who stood opposite of the handsome youth finally spoke. 

Standing up from his throne. The individual glanced at the group before him as he survey the strength of his so called enemy.

"Is this the strength of the so-called chosen one? The heaven must truly be blind to think that they would favor someone like you" The individual internalized to himself as he gazed at the group once more. 

After a few seconds of silence which seemed to span for hours. The handsome youth finally made the first move by dashing towards the heavenly emperor with such speed that would left shooting stars eating his dust.

But just as the blade was about to make contact with the heavenly emperor. The blade suddenly stopped within just a few feet from the heavenly emperor.

"A defense formation?!" The handsome youth shouted in shock as he was flung away a few meters back and into the arms of his eight fairy.

But as the handsome youth looked at the heavenly emperor for answers or any mockery. But all he receive was nothing more than a quiet cold gazed from the heavenly emperor. Although the heavenly emperor did frown for a split second which the handsome youth caught note of.

Seeing that the heavenly emperor was not intending on telling him the details of the formation nor the name of it. The handsome youth could only frown while getting back on his own two feet. As the handsome youth recollected himself from the initial blast. He looked over to his companions and silently nodded towards them.

After which, everyone began to spread in order to avoid any friendly fire while casting their spells. The handsome youth along with his eight fairy who stood by his side also began casting their spells. 

A few seconds passed before finally a barrage of spells were directed at the heavenly emperor. The barrage of spells and sword art continued on for another good few seconds before the handsome youth shouted for them to stop the barrage as he charged towards the heavenly emperor once more but alongside him this time was the eight fairy who followed suite.

And just when everyone thought that surely this would be the finishing move to end the life of the heavenly emperor. With a burst of light alongside an enormous shockwave that traveled for miles from the combined strength of the handsome youth and the eight fairy they yelled with all their might while also putting every ounce of strength they had within their body into this one blow.

They could not afford to have a prolong battle with the heavenly emperor as they already knew the terrifying power that the heavenly emperor wielded. And so, they came up with a plan to barrage the heavenly emperor with their strongest spell in order to amuse the heavenly emperor even though they knew that they could do nothing to him. 

But that was only suppose to be a smokescreen in order to hide their true killing blow which was the combined strength of the handsome youth and the eight fairy who were the strongest out of all the dozens of people there in terms of explosive power.

And seeing that the plan had gone accordingly with no mishap. Everyone let out a sigh of  relief. All except the handsome youth and the eight fairy who followed after him. Although the people were confused as to which was going on. They all froze in spot as they stared at the spot where the supposedly dead heavenly emperor was supposed to be.

"How amusing, to think that the chosen one who I feared nothing but a weakling. Although I suppose your little trick would have worked if only I was as arrogant as you thought I was." The individual spoke with a hint of amusement but ultimately he was greatly disappointed with what he was shown.

After all, he had prepared ten immortal defense formation and twenty immortal attack formation alongside five saving items that would help him in his battle against the chosen one. But after the initial clash with the handsome youth where he was prepared to defend himself in case the youth had managed to shatter all ten of his defense formation. 

Before the battle, the individual originally had the feeling of worry as he thought that he had not made enough preparation as he was foretold by the forbidden knowledge that the chosen had immense power alongside heaven-defying luck where the laws of the heaven would infused itself into the attack of the chosen in it's critical moment.

Which was why the individual began learning other field of arts and spells and not just the way of the swords. After all, the chosen one was known to be a monster that could not be killed but was able to grow at an insane speed. In the eyes of the individual when he learned of this knowledge of what the chosen one was capable off. He began to worry and even fear the chosen one. Thus leading him to travel down multiple paths that may aid in his battle against the chosen one.

Defense/Attack Formation, Sword arts, Spells, Forbidden arts, Pill crafting, Blacksmith, Body tampering, soul tampering, art if illusion etc.

He had even trained himself in gaining some resistance to almost all know elements that he could think off.

But even then, he still wasn't sure if everything that he had prepared everything for this day was enough. But after the initial clash against the handsome youth he was struck by confusion.

'so weak? No, he must purposely be trying to let my guard down.' was what the individual thought after the first clash. 

But what brought the greatest disappointment to the individual was the infusion of the heavenly law during the last attack. This would mean that the chosen had already stake everything on that one last attack.  

'was that it? Was countless decades of preparation all for naught because I had overestimated the chosen one? How disappointing.' was the final thought of the individual as he had decided that it was time to wrap everything up.

With a vertical motion of his hand which resemble a sword cutting downward. The space in front of the individual distorted violently before sucking in the surround people alongside the handsome youth and his eight fairy. In a instant, the room had become silent once more as it had before the arrival of the youth and his followers.

*sigh* The individual sigh as he looked around the room and waited for a couple seconds to be surprised by the fact that the chosen had manage to claw his way out of the void. 

Seconds past before turning into minutes with no signs of any changes in the space near the individual. 

Although the individual had manage best his so-called fate. It was simply too easy. He still had three defense formation remaining. And even if the youth had manage to shatter all his defense formation. He still had his own blood and flesh which was even stronger and sturdier. But now, everything had gone down in the drain all because he had overestimated the strength of the so called chosen one.

"Truly disappointing-" before the individual had a chance to finish whatever he was saying. A strange voice rang throughout the world.

[Due to the death of the chosen one. The world will now reset to it's initial stages of when the chosen will first arrive in the nine realms. We apologize to our dear readers and watchers of an error that has occur in the live action story of  "The Harem king that achieve greatness through dual cultivation" We will make sure to refund all payment made during the live action story of "The Harem king that achieve greatness through dual cultivation" Until then, please excuse us as we make changes in order to avoid such errors from ever happening again.]

Seconds past as the strange voice slowly faded away. But the words it spoke brought many questions to the individual. 

What did it mean by live action story? And also, it mentioned watchers and even readers. Did this mean that his every action was also within the watching eyes of some other worldly being? Not only that it mentioned about some kind of reset to the initial stages of when the chosen first came into this world.

Did that mean the chosen that he killed was nothing more than a fake?

"It's like taking a step forward but a dozens steps backward." The individual sighed as he thought about what he was going to do next. 

But he didn't have much to wonder about what to do next as the another strange voice spoke again.

[Beginning Rewind]

'rewind? does it mean turning back time?' thought the individual as he ponder on the meaning.

Although not long ago, the individual suddenly felt a splitting headache that seemed like as if he was being teared apart. 

"Who dares harbors malice towards me?!" knowing that this pain wasn't originating from his physical body. The individual used his soul form to see who was causing him harm. But as soon as the individual entered his soul form and saw what was causing the issue. His jaw dropped as his eyes popped out at the sight before him.

In front of the individual in his soul form was a being of great power. Greater than anything that he had ever seen. In fact, it clearly was something that did not originate from any of the nine realms at all. 

It...it was........a....celestial being....

That was all that the individual could describe the thing when he saw what was happening. The celestial being was collecting all the souls from within the nine realms and into the box that the celestial being held. It was a never ending river of souls that were forcible placed into the box including the individual himself.

Although he didn't have long to ponder as the celestial being noticed the individual.

"How strange, you must be the anomaly that changed the story. Although it is strange on how we weren't notify of your growing power that which surpassed the limitation that we put on you. How strange~" The celestial softly spoke as it stared at the individual.

With clench fist the individual tried speaking as he would normally but it came out a little bit more unusual than he was used to.

"W-Wh-at i-is g-go-in--g t-t-to h-appen?" 

'damn! I can't speak clearly at all! Is it because of some sort of suppression?'

With a expression that clearly painted surprise. The celestial stared the individual with amusement this time around instead of the indifference tone that he had earlier.

"Oh My~ now this is a surprise. Most lower lifeforms such as yourself would simply tremble in fear. But you~~ now things just got a bit more interesting!~" The Celestial spoke with a tone as if a child had just found a new toy to play with.

"Alright then~ I decided! I will no longer erase your existence~ Instead! I'll place you in a new story that I'm making right now. let's call it~ Main Character falls in love with the villain and we're both guys!~ Oh how wonderful that would be!" The celestial did a pose towards the end with both fingers shaping itself into a heart.

'wonderful my ass!' was what the individual wanted to shout but instead it came out as, "n-n-o".

"Hm? You don't like? Fine, so picky~. Then what about ~The last boss Villain is my Dao Companion?!~" The celestial said jokingly....I think..

"n-n-no" 

"Nope! I like this story and I'm not going to change it! And best part! Your going to be the Villain!" The celestial laughed and rolled around in mid air for a bit before stopping and looking at the individual once more.

"Alright then, time for you to take a nice long nap~ It's going to take me a while to clean everything up~ See you later~ and do treat me well my villain~"

And with that, the individual's vision went black.....

 

3