Chapter 4
468 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...

 

"Mnnn"

I woke up hearing a beautiful melody, it was slow and soothing similar to a lullaby, honestly I could go back to sleep right now.

"Wah..."

"Oh, you finally woke up sleepyhead?" Said a soft voice

After watching it for a few seconds I recognized the person who was holding me in her arms, it was my Mother.

"Uooa..." I said as I raised my hands towards the person.

"Hehe, Flora wasn't lying when she said you were extremely cute" Mother said with a giggle.

Waaah... I don't think I'm that cute... or am I?

"You must be hungry aren't you, have some" Mother said before moving me towards her chest.

Yesssssss, give me, give me....

"Hehe, you sure drink a lot don't you?" Mother said affectionately.

So good...

Suddenly a knock sounded somewhere in the room.

"Come in" Mother ordered.

"Zoe, I have news from the new catalyst branch we opened not long ago."

The person who entered the room was none other than Clair, the maid/teacher.

"Did something happen?"

"Yes, apparently there was a liquid mana leak, it has sickened a total of ten workers and four of them recovered after a few hours of rest, but the other six are sick from Mana Excess, although it's only low rank so their lives are not in danger but they will be out of service for at least a week" Clair calmly said an accurate report of the situation.

"I see, close the branch for the time being, we must see where the leak came from in the first place, give the workers two weeks of relaxation for full recovery and make sure to clean up the mana residue" He said quickly after thinking for a few seconds.

"But wouldn't that bring us losses?" Clair asked doubtfully.

"That's only in the short term, after all we have a monopoly on catalysts in the realm, a few losses won't affect us at all" Mother said.

"Understood, now if you'll excuse me" Clair nodded before heading out what I assume to be the door.

But before she made it out the door my Mother stopped her.

"Wait Clair, how is Flora's training and education going" Mother asked.

"Oh, she is doing quite well in almost every way, although she is struggling to learn noble etiquette and the history of the country, otherwise she is very advanced whether it be in the basics of mana, geography, mathematics or language and her training..." He said proudly at first but then finished bitterly.

"How is her training going?" Mother asked with concern.

"Don't worry nothing bad happened to her, just that she hasn't found her weapon and she's a little frustrated with that" He said quickly calming Mother's concerns.

"Mmnn I see, well it can't be helped even I had a hard time finding a favorite weapon when I was younger" Mother said with amusement in her voice.

"Hehehe, I still remember and who knew your weapon would be a staff of all things" Clair said wistfully.

"Well I better get going Flora I should finish training with Lisa" Said Clair making a small bow towards Mother.

Mnnn... this just got interesting... but first....

"Waaaahhhhh!" I cried a little, just a little.

"What's wrong? Are you hungry? Sleepy? or... I see..." Mother said after seeing my diaper.

 

...

20