Chapter 5
489 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...

 

Well it's been... uh... a few months I think, there hasn't been much to do since well, I'm a baby, literally my daily routine is sleep, eat and shit.

It's boring at least I get a little distracted listening to things conversations, and I have to say I've learned a lot from my surroundings so I'm proud of myself.

But the best thing of all is without a doubt...that I have a foggy now.

Yep.

A fog.

I don't know why, how or when but I got one, if I raise my hands I can see my little arms as they have a little bit of fog, although this fog is more dark grey than white and it moves very slow.

But at least now I can see my arms and legs.

As a side note I recently managed to see a bit of what I guess is magic.

Why do you wonder?

Because I saw how Mother used her hands to pick up something she had dropped, it was a book if I remember correctly, I could see how her mist became a little darker than normal and from her hands something seemed to come out a small white wind that seemed to be picking up the book and taking it to her hands in less than 1 second.

Now I am pretty sure that the wind that came out of my Mother's hands was Outer Mana, for one simple and unique reason.

After the Mist lost some of its color, it appeared very briefly in Mother's hand before becoming Wind. The curious thing is that even though a bit of mist was generated in Mother's hand the Mist inside her did not diminish one bit, it only lost its totally white color for a few milliseconds.

So yes, it was Outer Mana, or so I am assuming since it is the only logical explanation I can think of with the information I already possess.

Now it's time to experiment.

Will I, the magnificent and beautiful Sophia be able to use the mana?

Possibly not.

But I don't lose anything by trying, do I?

The knowledge I possess says that Mana is usually affected by the imagination, creativity and above all the will of the user.

So...

Amount of Mana (Ma) + Imagination (I) + Creativity (Cr) x Will (V) = Desired Magic (Md)

(Ma + I + Cr) x V = Md

Something like that should be the formula, I hope.

Well anyway, let's put it into practice.

I open my palm and imagine a small ball of water in my hand.

I try to push the Mana from my body into my hand.

Why do I want to learn magic, you ask?

Because there is magic.

There is a cure for my illness.

Magic is capable of magnificent things like miracles or abnormal phenomena.

Me... even if it costs me years and maybe my whole life.

I will.

I will see again.

Before I knew it there was a perfect sphere of water floating lightly in the palm of my hand.

The next thing I felt was an overwhelming pain in my chest.

Before I passed out.

 

...

21