Chapter 1
657 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dark...

That was my first thought when I woke up. I didn't know where I was but it was dark, totally dark, I can't even see my own body.

Try to move my body, but can only move my arms and legs a little bit.

"Wahh..." I tried to speak but only strange noises came out.

"...Y...s...a" A woman's voice sounded, it felt warm and kind.

Then it appeared...

A large white mist with the silhouette of a person, well it didn't look exactly like a person but there was a certain resemblance, this "person" or thing was a hell of a lot bigger than me.

What is it...

The figure raised his arms and when I feared for my life the "person" hugged me gently, as if I was a very fragile and soft thing.

"I...ti...et" Said the "person" in an unknown language. I moved closer to his chest and instinctively opened my mouth and drank an incredibly delicious liquid substance.

Oh God, this is the most delicious thing I have ever tasted....

After a while the "person" left me in the void again as he walked away until he disappeared.

Okay... what's going on... what was that thing... no, let's ignore that for now, who or what am I... I don't remember anything apart from some strange knowledge, but nothing relevant, as if they had just embedded the knowledge in my head without any explanation...

As I wandered in my thoughts a thought suddenly occurred to me that fit perfectly with the current situation.

I'm... a baby, right? Or something similar to that...this...for some reason I find this situation as if it were natural, or is it...I don't know...now leaving aside the theory of my "physical state", I can't find an explanation or theory to my vision, everything is dark but there are still things...at first I thought I was blind but with the appearance of the "person" I am not so sure anymore...I can feel myself lying on something soft which I guess is a bed or a cradle....

After thinking for a while I felt tired, I guess a baby (tentative), can only stay awake for a short period of time.

Good night... or day... is it day or night?...

...

18