Experimental Diary III
214 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...

 

Entry Number XV: Well it seems that the situation in the Animal Kingdom has gotten out of control in many ways that I did not expect.
However it seems that the rebels are on their last legs, it seems that someone leaked where they were getting their food and weapons supplies from, as well as leaked where the rebels' secret hideouts were located.

The result of this leak is obvious.

Massacre and death everywhere, the dictator of the Animalia Kingdom, Maxo Thonium Anima, seems to be much smarter than expected, basically created an offering of surrender for the rebels giving them the assurance that they had won the war and did not want more bloodshed, the rebels as the cute and stupid things they are believed the trick without hesitation and accepted the gift.

The result was an epidemic that wiped out almost the entire rebellion in a matter of weeks.

It seems the gift included a rotten Leviathan Eye, I'm not even sure I wouldn't get sick from that thing, only the eye is incredibly toxic and harmful to the environment if it's not connected to a Leviathan, but a rotten eye, yeah, good luck rebels.

In short your rebellion will be a failure, I give you 3 days before you all die.

Now.

It would be coincidence that the leader of the rebellion called some people who knew me, and it is also coincidence that they hired me as a mercenary, and it is also coincidence that the reward is everything in the royal vault, yes, a lot of coincidences isn't it.

The point is that I am going to enter the battlefield.

It shouldn't take me more than 2 days to finish off the dictator and crown the leader of the rebellion as the new King.

I could take Amy to the battlefield so she can get some battle experience, I don't want if they find this base Amy not to have a way to defend my inventions from the intruders.

That gave me an idea.

I could create several copies of Amy once I have Soul Magic perfected and spread them throughout the Kingdoms, each of them could inform me about the internal situation of the countries.

Better yet, I could train them as servants and sell them to the royalty of the kingdoms to monitor and manipulate them, after all, we are immortal no matter if it takes some time.

 

Entry Number XI: We have just returned from the rebellion.

The result, a success.

For me.

Well the war was a bit of fun and unexpected.

The dictator earned my respects in almost every respect, he was a very good tactical genius, he could almost put my troops in check, almost.
If he wasn't an idiot obsessed with money and the pleasure of ruling I would have recruited him for my experiments. Well never mind, I was still able to recruit someone very good for my experiments.

Clair Thonium Anima, princess of the Animalia kingdom and daughter of the dictator.

And he was right, Amy has royal blood, apparently Amy and Clair are twins but because twins are frowned upon in the Animalia Kingdom, one of them is usually killed.

Amy was lucky that her mother took pity on her and left her in an orphanage in a remote part of the Animalia Kingdom, but bad luck Amy, it seems that a group of slavers ravaged the town and enslaved her, coincidentally a woman of divine goodness and beautiful as a goddess bought her, that would be me.

And it only gets better, it seems that Clair can manipulate people's souls once they are dead, but she can't create a body for these Souls. It seems that Clair and Amy's unique magics complement each other, I wonder if I create a cone of the two of them fused together what would happen....

Anyway.

I have decided to give Clair's magic Almatic Magic and Amy's magic Homuncular Magic.

With these two I can start with another of my projects but that's for much later....

In short I won a lot in the war.

Although the Animalia Kingdom looks like it will collapse at any moment.

Well anyway, I already got the Spirit Flesh and, surprise, surprise, also the Magic Nerves.

Although it wasn't easy to get them, fighting Amanda's group wasn't easy... who am I kidding it was easy, seems like without their main hitter they aren't much of a thing, and I was hoping they would be a way to freak her out a bit if they died... but if they're that weak they're worth it, it would be better to kill them in front of her.

The nerves seemed to be possessed by her little mage to amplify the power of her magic with her perfect control. The Magic Nerves are a strange mutation that makes you can perfectly control magic without even trying, the flaw is that it will take 20 years of your life and you won't grow much.

Poor magician... it would be a shame if someone knocked you out and trapped you to a chair to clone your nerves through magic surgery and then manipulate your memories so that you don't remember anything that happened...

...

Reading these notes I've realized that this is more and more a diary and less research notes... in fact I don't even need to write, I have a perfect memory after all...

Well I'll make a diary out of this, I'll call it....

Experimental Diary

Author - XXXXXXXXX

 

Entry Number XII: Well you're not going to believe what happened 3 months ago, looks like Amanda finally decided to get off her ass and get to work. She found my lab along with her group and ended up with everything I had....
Or so they would like to say.

I got into a duel with her group, this time with Amanda.

Again saying things about justice and this and that.

The truth is a tremendous selfish hypocrite, says she wants to save the innocent, but chooses not to meddle in the Animalia Rebellion War, says she doesn't want luxury, but lives in a luxury mansion with a harem of at least 10 women lusting after her, says this is all for the good of the world, but then goes and kills a corrupt regional noble and walks away doing nothing, essentially starving the region to death.

I'm not saying I'm much better.

But I don't go around fooling people with my justices bullshit and pretend to be someone I'm not, just to get fame, power and luxuries.

Honestly she's the same bitch I remember all those years ago, she hasn't changed at all.

Anyway, in short her team is dead, but they didn't die without first learning the truth about Amanda, who she is and how she got her power, they died hating her.

The look on Amanda's face was priceless.

It looks like she got a little angry because she tried to kill me with everything she had no matter if it damaged the environment.

Well to make a long story short...

It wasn't my best fight.

Yes, I lost and died.

Or so Amanda thinks.

It's true I died, I'm still no match for the full strength of a XXXXXXXX which is capable of destroying mountains with just one punch.
But I always have a contingency plan, I asked Clair and Amy to go to the Elven Forest with my experiments and my material to create a new laboratory.

This one was getting too small.

I gave a fragment of my Soul to Clair and had Amy create a Homunculus from my original body.

I basically cloned myself but with my memories.

But now I know something.

Amanda's limit strength.

And that's a lot more than it seems, I guess she could destroy a continent if she really tried.

Although I guess the gods wouldn't allow it but the power is there.

Anyway, this confrontation was very fruitful.

 

...

AN: My new novel is now available!

MHA: Slipstream, if you want to see it you can find it by clicking on my profile and going to series.
I'd love for you to give it a try!

That's all, happy day and talk with your mouth!

7