Chapter 13
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After telling his story, the man asked with a voice full of hope while touching the head of his daughter, "So, Sir, how many of you guys are coming?"

Peter sighed and told the truth, "We received the call. At the moment, only two groups came. One is us and the other is missing. We have eighteen people here. The guys who got in ahead of us have at least four people. I don't know about their situation. But when we were on the way, center told us that SWAT was also coming. Ya, we don't even know how we got in here."

The man was disappointed after hearing it. However, he wasn't going to give up. He was going to fight to survive, whether it is for himself or for his daughter.

Kevin said as he walked to the back, "Follow me. I have things you would love to have. There are also military supplies in the storage room beside kitchen.". He took out his collections and all ammunition. Seeing several good guns and boxes of ammunition, everyone didn't hesitate to take some for themselves. Several people went to storage room to take supplies while some were moving the ammunition boxes.

Several minutes later in the living room, Kevin said quickly while sorting out his firearms and ammunition, "I think many people are still alive because most people in our village love guns. We have to find them and strengthen ourselves. At least, we might be able to fight back at those monsters and even clean up them. Speaking of the truth, both of us are actually quite lucky to meet each other. Now, we have a bigger chance to survive. And I know a place which can be used as a strong hold."

Five minutes later, they have already tidied up and sorted out everything and packed the things they need. The team became twenty after a father and a daughter were added. They were silently eating and refilling their energy. Everyone was carrying an extra backpack as Kevin stored many prepared backpacks in the basement. They were full of medicines and foods so they only needed to take out a part and replaced with ammunition.

At that time, Allen warned in a low voice, "A group of wolves and humanoid creatures are coming. There is a human among them. About twenty. They look bigger and stronger."

Everyone stood up and observed the situation at the outside. Kevin carefully observed at the outside for several seconds before taking out the suppressed pistol from his waist.

He warned, "We gotta be careful man, put the silencers on your guns. Gunshots are probably going to attract those little red monsters. I don't know how they became bigger but remember that head and heart are the best targets."

Peter corrected him, "That's goblin, not little red monster.". Then he muttered, "Strange. They are indeed bigger. Like evolution?"

Everyone was confused while Kevin said, "OK, whatever. Just put the silencers for fuck sake."

QRT team members were using the good guns and they brought silencers in the pocket. However, the six police officers didn't have good guns. Fortunately, they took nice guns from Kevin's collections. After everyone put silencers on their guns, Peter let them hide in shadows.

0