Chapter 35
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After all, they were now possibly being locked by their opponents. The worst thing was that they didn't even know how and where these people were shooting at them. How many enemies? How many guns and ammunition?

Many thoughts flashed in his head. Thomas was really feeling bad as he lost several buddies again.

"Did you see where they were shooting us and how?"

His buddy beside him shouted, "I didn't see anything. Anybody saw that?"

Several other people also answered, "No, we didn't see where they were shooting from either. But they were certainly shooting us from that house."

Thomas didn't know what to continue to say when he heard the last reply. After all, even a kid could know about that.

Although they didn't know what to do, inferno wolves were not the same. All the wolves at the scene charged towards the house which was the source of gunshots.

However out of thirteen wolves, only two made their way to the lawn while eleven were shot dead in the heads just on the road.

The two wolves strangely accelerated and got on the front porch. When the gunmen reacted, they were too late to solve the two wolves from the second floor. The two wolves started to scratch the thick door made of iron wood which even rifle bullet can't penetrate.

In the end, they failed to destroy the strong door. However, they still left a few shallow scratches on the door.

Several gunshots sounded again as two gun holes appeared on the wall opposite to the doorstep. These took away the lives of the last two wolves. It was all due to strange design of Julia's townhouse. There is no dead end place in her house.

Inside the house, old Julia calmly reloaded her double-barreled shotgun.

Several people in the second floor also sighed as they solved the danger temporarily.

However, Brian told them before going down to the first floor, "Don't be silly. This is just our front side. In real battle, we are going to face attacks from all four directions. Now, get up and check other directions. If you see potential danger, solve it directly."

Two old veterans calmly reloaded their guns and followed their captain's ass. One of them muttered as he touched his chest, "Easy deal but recoil was real. It is a pity. We used to see these lads after all. It is terrible."

Another old man didn't say a thing and calmly followed the two in silent. But on the way, the latter shouted and asked for help, "Isha, please help me put on hot plasters. My whole body is going to die from pains." Kevin's mouth twitched and everyone was trying hard to not laugh after hearing that.

A minute passed. Finally, Kevin couldn't bear it and started laughing while slapping the shoulder of Rock. Rock also started to laugh.

"These old men, they were all forcing. They are all old after all. Ahahaha, I can't bear this, hahaha…"

0