Chapter 45
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

But, the giant monster also underestimated the determination of weak humans. The price was his life as the house exploded with a boom. The big explosion took away all the lives of survivors in the house, their enemy big humanoid monster and nearly a hundred wolves surrounding the house nearby. The explosion range was around 800 meters. It was a big one since Christs stored a lot of explosive materials secretly. The neighbor houses were also affected greatly by the big explosion.

At 2 PM, on the first day of Hell, every survivors in the town heard the loud explosion from the south part of the town and left them with doubts and inquires. Nobody knew or realized that a group of guys took away the life of a giant monster together with them.

Inside the Chapel of the church in the middle of the town, there was a man in it and he was carefully manipulating the strange blue crystal floating in front of him.

"Fortunately, the integration is going to be finished soon. As long as this strange space is stabilized, I can move around at will. I would not have to worry about someone finding this space or straying into this without my permission."

Suddenly, the man felt that one contract in his soul disappeared again. Originally, there were ten contracts he made with his ten Abyss Greed Devils. When he was in Abyss, he spent a lot of wealth to force them to become his guards. That was all thank to his thick background. He also spent a lot of fortune to search a world like earth in the vast void dimension.

In the morning, a greed Devil disappeared silently, and another one had gone again.

Even if the devil was a cruel and merciless lord, he didn't want his strong and expensive subordinates to disappear silently like that. The man put away the crystal into unknown space after using several spells. Then, he shouted,

"Omzi, tell your guys to not leave this Church before I allowed you. Now go and call back your guys who are not here. Two hours. I gave you two hours. After two hours, I want to see all of you guys."

When the big Greed Devil heard the angry order from his master, he put the remaining body of a human child into his big mouth and happily walked away from the church while chewing.

The Greed Devil called Omzi was going to invite his brothers back to the Church. He was also the only one at the scene because other Greed Devils had left alone him as the guard in the church. They were all going to enjoy the hunt and foods while he was left alone with his master. Although he was the strongest and the oldest among them, he was outnumbered. Since he got the order of their master, he couldn't wait to take these guys back. Of course, he would not mind to enjoy free foods on the way while fulfilling the master's order.

As for the deaths of two among their ten Greed Devils, none of them had known this news at that time.

"Trashes. Useless wastes. If they are not the only Tier one subordinates I have now, I want to kill these disobedient guys."

0