Chapter 64
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two family trucks soon came back with things and people. The two battles cleansed almost all the monsters in the eastern side of the town. So, when the survivors went out with two trucks, they didn’t meet any monster on the way. They were surprised and happy to see the big Vulcan Cannon and four people who turned the battle situation.

As soon as Peter got out of the vehicle, Chester walked forward and hugged him.

“Chester, Eagle head of SWAT team.”

Peter patted his back and said, “Peter, head of newly established quick response team. Glad to see you, mate.”

Chester let go of him and told their situations. The other people were busy of cleaning the corpses. Five minutes later, Peter completely understood the situations. He was amazed by the corpse cleaning method. Peter couldn’t wait to inform this method to Tina. He pointed at the Vulcan Cannon and said with a relief, “Take this big guy. You need it more than us. As for the bullets, we brought the last two ammo cans.”

Chester smiled and said, “Thanks. We are really in need of heavy firepower. Do you need anything in return?”

Peter shrugged and said, “Nothing at the present. But we want to go back and it would be the best if you could provide us with a car. You know, we can’t walk back.”

Chester asked, “Are you really not coming to us? We have more people and it is better in attack and defense.”

Peter just smiled and shook his head. Chester sighed and ordered his people to prepare a car and fill it with enough fuel. Allen was preparing his AK48 while Ronald and Luke were asking the survivor who they knew on the way about the things of the survivors. Peter remembered what he wanted to inform to the survivors in the mansion. He looked around and patted the arm of Chester. After seeing some gestures from Peter, Chester got closer and asked, “What’s wrong?”

Peter told him in a low voice, “I have something to inform you. Among the monsters, there are some tough guys. We eliminated three of them in two waves. I don’t know if you have anti-material rifle or large amount of C4. If you don’t have them both, you better quickly prepare a way out.”

Chester was alarmed by the information. But he still kept his posture and said, “Tell me the problem.”

Peter told him, “It is not that I want to scare you. But things are really complicated. That kind of monster has a giant body of nearly five or six meters in height. The worst is his deformed body has a good defense and certain regeneration ability. Basically, anything lower than 20mm would not pose any damage to them. Their attack power is also not low.”

After hearing about the bad news, Chester felt headache. But he still asked, “So, how did you guys solve three of them? There is gotta be a way, right?”

Peter said with sadness, “One of them came alone. We took the chance and killed him with three AMR by blowing off his head. Then, the other two came after a few minutes later. They found us and things didn’t go well. They were very strong and fast. Our snipers couldn’t hit them in vital place. By the way, only head is the vital place of them. We wanted to broke their heart but AMR could not even penetrate their chest. Finally, one man sacrificed himself to lure one to the trap. It was one made of nearly 100KG C4. The lured one was killed directly in the explosion. We took the chance to kill the another one. We don’t know if there are still more of them. So, you guys better prepare a back road in case you failed to defend these big guys.”

Peter took out the metal cigarette case from the jacket pocket and took out two cigarettes. He handed over one to Chester and lit the other one in his fingers. He smoked in silence. Then, he watched the badly battered mansion and warned solemnly, “Trust me, buddy. You might not want to meet those giants. Not even one of them. If something went wrong, everyone here would be wiped out. I don’t wanna see that result. I bet you would not wanna see that too.”

0