Chapter 66
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chester also nodded and told his plan to them, “I also thought the same with you. So, I discussed with him before he left. During this special time, one more strength could bring better security. But he said he wanted to ask the opinions of other people. Basically, he could not make major decisions. Giving us that Vulcan Gatling was already a big favor. But even if uniting plan failed, don’t worry, he agreed to participate in beheading program.”

After saying that, Chester gestured to end the meeting at that point and he took the lead to get out of the meeting room.. They had many other things to do. While opening the door, Chester paused and said calmly, “Even if they could not come, SWAT is going to do it by ourselves. After all, we have no choice. By the way, put that Vulcan Cannon in the third floor at somewhere facing the front yard. Make sure to put it at a place which has good view and good angle.”

Then, Chester left the room. He ordered the team member who was standing at the outside to gather all members of SWAT. The other guys talked for several minutes before leaving the meeting room one by one. They wanted to recommend some good players from civilians. As for competing for leadership, there were no fool among them to seek death. If something went wrong, everyone would be finished. They still knew the bottom line.

On the other side, the four of Peter finally arrived back at Julia’s house after some twists and turns. When the other people saw them coming back alive, they felt fortunate. Although the car became a different one and big guy disappeared, they believed Peter would give reasonable explanation to them.

As soon as the four dudes entered the house, they were welcomed warmly. While Tina was giving Peter a sweet kiss, three men of Ronald were given a hug by their friends. Peter then told their experience to other people. After hearing the whole story, Brian and his old friends were glad to know that many people survived. Nobody made complaints on Peter for giving the Vulcan Gatling out. It made Peter felt relieved. He was ready to get scolded when he gave away it. But looking at the situation of survivors, he felt that they needed it more due to the existence of artifact.

He also did a comparison. Shockingly, he found out that if Chester’s group met with giant monster, many people would die or even the possibility of being wiped out would be much higher. Then, he started to make preparation for the next action.

When Peter asked for a map, everyone was surprised. However, his wish was still fulfilled. Because Julia collected a detail map of the town. While spreading the map on the table, Peter said about the shocking plan he talked with Chester. He also expressed that they should do something and they could not resist passively like today because he didn’t want to see the death of another person.

It reminded the death of old Pete and the crowd fell into silence. Even Tina didn’t talk back rarely although she was still afraid to lose Peter. Seeing the silent acknowledgment, Peter explained the detail plan he thought of.

Peter made a conclusion, “I am not sure it is true or not. I calculated the total numbers of monsters in the town by the amount of monsters we met yesterday on the way we were moving to here and the number of monsters we killed on this morning, and ones we met in the siege. It is going to be something between 2000 and 4000. Nearly two thousands were killed already. So, the enemies only have around 2000 left. I am not sure. But on the way, we didn’t even meet with a wolf. The whole eastern side of the town is in vacuum.”

Each person got a different idea after hearing it. Old woman like Julia only wanted her family to be safe so fewer monsters meant safety to her. Men like Rock and Kevin wanted to go out and gather things for the family. Officers wanted to join Chester and clean up the monsters in the town. Brian stood up and asked while walking to the table with town’s map on it, “Son, you sure that there is no monster in the eastern town right now?”

0