Chapter 68
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two vehicles were moving slowly on silent streets. The strong headlights scattered the mists on the road. Unlike modified family truck which could hang lamps around the vehicle, they could only opened the headlights and move forwards slowly. Peter boring glanced around the surrounding and contacted Chester with radio. Luke was carefully driving and he felt fortunate to have radios produced by Titan company. Although it was just body radio, its communication range was simply too far. Otherwise, they would have a big problem with communication without car radios. Thoughts flashed and Luke felt broken to think many innocent people died in this monsters invasion. He cut off the thoughts and concentrated back to driving. The whole Jeep was deadly quiet like the surrounding and the only sound which broke the silent was of Peter talking back to Chester after half minute of listening. The four in the car behind were looking around the surroundings and they would sometimes talk in low voices. They usually went to gym together but the extremely quiet surrounding made even the familiar people to not want to make loud sounds boldly.

In a dark room, a man in cloak was recording the things he saw in a book while a slap sized little girl with beautiful butterfly wings on her back was sitting on the table and watching the lines which were written down. The darkness of the room could not stop their vision. Two pairs of golden eyes were shining palely in the dark. The blue feather pen suddenly stopped at a point. The man closed the book and stood up. He then gently picked up the flower elf and put her into the pocket of the shirt under the long blue cloak. With a thought, every belongings of his in the small logging hut disappeared. And the man disappeared too. The only extra thing in the logging hut was a stack of two gold coins on the roughly crafted wooden table beside an old lamp.

Soon, two men opened the door and got into the hut. They put down the loads and let out a breathe. The cold air came out and disappeared into air. The outside of the logging hut was impressively a snowy forest. One man went out and started to create a bonfire after clearing the snows on the ground in front of the hut. The another man found the kerosene lamp on the table in a familiar position. When he lit it and put it back on the table, he found the stack of two gold coins beside it. He called out in surprise and went out to show it off to his friend. Under the light of newly started bonfire, the two men saw a four-leaf clover on one side and a tall tower on another side. Although they didn’t have knowledge about coins, they knew one fact which was the meaning of four-leaf clover. So, the two men satisfyingly took one gold coin each and they didn’t have plan to sell them off to make some money. As for who left the coins, they didn’t think more. After carefully putting the coins into inner pockets, the two men started to cook for their breakfast. It was just 4am and they were in the snowy forest in the vast Soviet Federation.

In a thriving beautiful town, a burly and tall man in the long blue cloak suddenly appeared in the busy market street. But no one was making a fuse about his sudden appearance because it was a town for extraordinary people. A small head popped out of the pocket and she moved away the cloak covering her vision with her small hand. When she saw the busy people and vendors selling various foods and fruits, her eyes brightened immediately. At that time, a handsome man in a simple set of clothing appeared suddenly. He bowed and greeted, “Your Excellency Astia, your existence brought luck to this small town of Enoh.”

Then, he smiled and greeted the small elf in the pocket as he handed over a leather bag to her,“Hello, Catherine. I am glad to see you too.”

Small flower elf came out of the pocket with a smile. She gently flipped her beautiful wings and flew towards the bag. She then touched the bag and put it into her space ring. Catherine bowed and took out a jar from her space ring. With her magic, the jar was floating in font of her. The handsome didn’t dare to take it before the man in cloak said, “Take it, Kinich. You jerk. I despise you who wanna make small profit on a child.” . But the man called Kinich smirked cheaply like a child who got a prize, and he disappeared after saying, “Then, I will be gone. Please enjoy your time, Uncle Lewis. And goodbye, Catherine.”

Catherine flew back and drilled into the pocket while the man walked around to buy the things according to Catherine’s preference. After nearly an hour of shopping, the man stopped and sat on a bench. He then looked at something before disappearing.

0