Chapter 72
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The pale silver light started to shine upon the town in the total darkness under the influence of dense gray fogs. The moon appeared again. It was no longer half red moon but full silver moon. The silver moonlight magically started to erase the gray mists. Although the process was slow, many places with low saturation of gray mists had started to become clear again without any existence of strange mist. However, the central area of the town had the heaviest and densest gray fogs. There were even some pure dark mists. Unlike other places, a house in the corner of suburb area started to glow dimly and started to absorbed the silver moonlight. It was just like drinking a big tonic, the dim light was slowly becoming brighter at every second. On the lawn with yellow grasses, a beautiful woman in police uniform was looking at the full silver moon in the sky and muttering the prayers in low voice. Several other men were modifying the vehicles nearby under the dim lamps light and bonfire light. The sudden moonlight surprised them while seeds of belief in Moon Goddess Ixchel also emerged in the hearts. But they didn’t stop the work in the hands to pray like Tina. After all, they needed to finish these things in hands fast in order to seek the silver lining of possibility to survive in the worst case.

In the Tosta street, everyone watched the magical moonlight scattered away the strange and dangerous mists. They were almost asleep when someone told them to get up and watch the miracle. But it was really a miracle. Witnessing the magical moonlight taking care of strange mists, they started to cheer and sob while they even forgot the tiredness. Actually, the red moonlight during previous night also helped them a lot. It was also one of the main reason why they were still living and even successfully resisted the monsters horde. They waited and expected to see strange moonlight again just to make sure that there was still a god caring about them. Yes, many people had already accepted it as the care of moon god. However, the magical moon didn’t appear until they decided to sleep at 11PM. After seeing the moon, some of them couldn’t wait to get out to clear space just to let the moonlight shine upon their body. Someone quickly found out a surprising result as she felt that she was in the embrace of her mother as a child again. It was cool but so soothing.

The woman sat down on the bloody lawn and started to sob while started to talk the injustice in her heart as if she was confessing and seeking warmth from her mother like a wronged child. Several people who came out later also started to sob and talked to the air. Their strange performance was quickly noticed by other people and soon the whole vast front yard was full of survivors in the mansion. Although the original front yard was a beautiful landscape with big trees, green grasses turf and finely trimmed bushes, their existence became the problem when they had to defend against the besieging monsters. After several battles, the original beautiful landscape became a bare one without any plants higher than five inches. Large part of green turf also became yellow as grasses died of gray mists while other part was badly stained with dark red blood from monster wolves. However, nobody was caring about that. All they wanted to do was just to get the magical moonlight upon them. Guards on duty watched all of that in silent. Some were already standing under the moonlight quietly but they were still staring at the outside. The good thing might be that they could see far away since the mists were disappearing under the magic of strange moonlight.

0