Chapter 6: Spa Day
973 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6:

Spa Day

"They were rather nasty men," My wife reassured me, "I don't know why you worry so much."

I shifted under her scrutiny, her hands digging into my back with practiced pressure. I let out satisfied groans. The knots in my body seeming to melt away.

"I just...what if you're caught?" I mumbled, my words muffled by the massage beds pillow, "I..."

"Wait, why was I concerned about that?" I thought, the real question, "She's killed more people, and I'm...fine?"

No, I wasn't fine. I was worried about her, but above that I was worried about those who would miss those men.

"What about...what about their families?" I asked in-between small grunts.

"...You're so kind," Her words were warm, "To care not just about me, but them as well...Honestly, Alex, you're quite soft."

I felt abashed by her words as I tried sinking into the table and disappearing. Her hands became gentler, more loving as she worked on my neck. I could feel her leaning down to my ear.

"But you know..." She whispered to me, "I love that about you. Let me handle everything. Never lose who you are."

I felt my cheeks grow heated at her words, so close to my ear. Her chest pressed against my back as she leaned down. With ease, she flipped me over gently, her hand going down along my body. I was embarrassed at how I looked, hiding my blush behind the back of my hand.

"Now, how about..." Her smile was inviting, seductive, "We work on another part of you. Just...relax."

I gasped at her touch, her hand finding what was below my belt. She leaned down and kissed me. After that, it was a all a blur of passion. I bent to her will and touch. Afterwards, I lay panting against her chest, drenched in sweat and basking in the light caress of her fingers.

"Alex, love," She spoke up, "How do you feel about the spa?"

-----

A large facility catered to every single relaxation technique on the planet. Hot springs, saunas, pools filled with citrus fruits. Massage parlors, of various kinds, and fine dining.

I lay with cucumbers upon my eyes as a skilled masseuse worked my calves. My feet too ticklish for most to touch, yet they were used to others with such a sensitivity. It was amazing, and relaxing.

"How...did I find myself here?" It was a question I asked myself so many times.

A private room with incense and a low contact atmosphere. Crowds were overstimulating for me, and so she had booked out an entire wing of the spa.

"How are you feeling, sir?" The woman's voice, soft and kind, asked.

"G-Good..." I responded quietly.

"I am glad to hear that," She told me, her words felt...off, "I will take a break and let you relax."

"Okay..." I gave her a small smile of appreciation.

There was some ruffling, as if through a bag. I wondered if she was putting away her oils and such. The sound of a door, followed by a muffled gurgling sound. Confused, I went to reach for my glasses, but a hand stopped me. It felt wet and warm, yet familiar.

"Relax, dear," Cecelia's voice called out to me, "It's just me."

"...Cecelia?" I inquired, confused, "What are you doing here?"

"Just wanted to check on you, my love," She answered tenderly, "How has your treatment been?"

Another sound of a muffled gurgle, and a hand on my leg. It was also wet and warm.

"Is that her as well?" I wondered at the touch, "Why is she..."

"It's good," I responded meekly, smiling, "Thank you for bringing me..."

There was a grunt, and a thud. The hand on my leg slipping away, and the one over my hand disappeared.

"Is everything alright?" I asked after her, concerned, "Did you fall?"

It was a weird question to be sure, as I couldn't imagine her falling.

"Ah, no dear," She smiled, her hand returning to mine, "I just accidently knocked some trash over...Don't worry, I'm fine."

Her hand left mine again as I heard water running. After a moment, I felt a cloth run over my hand and leg.

"Just relax," Cecelia intoned sweetly, "Let me take care of everything."

"O-Okay," I blushed, touched by how much she cared for me.

"Let's just ignore that..." I reasoned it out, resigning myself to just relaxing.

There was no use in overthinking when my wife wanted me to relax. The least I could do to repay her, is to give no mind to the noises I heard.

-----

23