Chapter 9: A Refreshing Taste
713 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 9:

A Refreshing Taste

"I'm so sorry for that, dear!" Cecelia apologized to me, her arms wrapping around my neck, "It took a little longer than expected. Negotiations were...a bit tough."

"Negotiations? That man is definitely dead."

"It's alright," I gave her a small smile, "Just as long as you're alright, but...what was that all about?"

"Oh, just some corporate espionage," Dismissing it, she held me closer, "Nothing to be concerned about. I dealt with it."

"...I can see that," I thought to myself, laughing lightly, before reaching up to her cheek, slightly smeared in blood, "Seems you need a shower, and a change of clothes."

Guiding me along, we found ourselves in the private suite above her office. Making our way to the shower, it didn't take long for her to undress the both of us. Entering the shower, her hands hungrily ran along my body. One thing I knew about my wife, she grew rather horny whenever she killed. Not that I minded.

I could feel her warmth as our bodies pressed against each other. The water running over us as our skinship escalated. Her lips getting greedy, tasting every inch of me. She missed nothing. It was a release well needed for the both of us. My mind was able to slow down and focus for a time.

"Perhaps I'm too used to this..." My thoughts wandered as I watched her dry herself off.

She looked so delicate, yet was anything but. Her muscles were subtly well-defined. The light catching their curves allowed me to take in every inch of her. She was strong enough to lift me easily, whenever she wished. I've never seen a man capable of matching her yet.

To be honest, she was quite mysterious. Despite our time together, I didn't know the first thing about her. Not really. I knew she liked me, for some reason. I knew she was skilled in multiple areas, and extremely intelligent, but when it came to her as a person, I knew next to nothing.

"Alex, love," She called out to me, beckoning me to her.

Reaching my hand out to hers, she took it and pulled me in close.

"What is on your mind?" She asked softly, "I know that look."

"...I was just thinking," I whispered, feeling her against me, "About you."

Our bodies connected, her heartbeat mine to hear.

"What would you like to know?" She asked after a moment.

"I don't know, honestly," I replied, truly unsure, "I'm just..."

Feeling myself clam up, I had to take several breaths to steady myself. My heart had been hurt before, and so it was on guard, but if I never tried, I'd never know. The whole purpose of me coming to see her was to perhaps calm these feelings I had in my heart.

"Alex," My name was gentle upon her lips, "If it is difficult for you, then-"

"No," I shook my head against her chest, "It's not...well, it is difficult. I've been hurt before. I don't know what my life is. You suddenly came into it and since then things have been..."

I wasn't sure how to explain it. Her embrace felt safe as she held me close, but so often did I feel that way before. She waited patiently, saying nothing.

"I make mistakes," I told her, wrapping my arms around her tightly, "I don't do so on purpose, but I say things sometimes...and the way my mind thinks isn't always the best. I lose myself to these thoughts and feelings, and I-"

A finger to my lips, she silenced me. Looking up in concern, fearful that I had said something wrong, I was met with a sight I didn't expect. Instead of contempt or annoyance like I thought it would be, her expression was kind. The look in her eyes was soft, caring.

"Alex," She spoke tenderly, "All of that doesn't matter to me. I know who you are. Inside and out. Despite whatever you may think."

"But-" I tried to speak but she pushed her finger more firmly against my lips.

"Shh, I won't let anyone talk bad about you," She told me sternly, but lovingly, "Even if that person is you. I know you may not trust all of this, but I hope to earn that."

I felt the tears build in my eyes at her words. They were too sweet for me, yet I was grateful to hear them. A warmth spreading through my heart as I felt it tighten. Was I really in love with her?

"I'm...afraid," I whispered as she took her finger away from my lips, "I..."

I was too afraid to say it. I was afraid of being hurt again. Of opening myself up to someone. We were married, but it was all done so quickly. I just went along with it. What was I thinking?

"I know you are," She told me, sympathy in her voice, "You're safe with me. I will never harm you, nor cheat on you. Of course, should you find a woman that takes your interest...I'll have to thoroughly investigate them."

"I-Investigate?" I was taken aback by her words, confused by them, "Are you even okay with that? I mean, there's no chance anyone would take an interest in me anyways. Hell, I'm still very confused how and why you do."

"Oh yes," She nodded, sure of herself, "Anyone who comes into contact with you must have pure intentions or be destroyed. It's that simple. I won't let you be hurt again, and so...I am fine if you have lovers. You can't escape me anyways."

"I-I can't?" My heart seemed to lurch forward, "W-What do you mean by that?"

"Oh, silly," She tilted my head up by my chin towards her, "You're mine. Now that I have you, I'm never letting go. Ever."

Her eyes seemed to glow with a fervor unlike any other I've ever seen. They were mesmerizing. I felt it deep in my heart as I looked into them. A fear of no escape, but rising above that was something much stronger.

"She...really loves me that much?" It was a thought that really sealed everything for me.

Someone who loved me so much, they'd never let me go. Said with such an assured voice that it resonated within the very recesses of my soul. It was such a refreshing feeling. Like the entire world just opened up before me. It didn't matter anymore if this was insane or not.

"I..." The words came slowly, but the feeling was true, "I love you."

Three simple words. Three words that held so much power. The smirk that came across her face was dangerous, but I didn't mind. I liked the danger. I had to take this step. It was a risk, but so be it. I had nothing else to lose.

"Those...are dangerous words," She whispered menacingly, lust in her eyes, "Now I really can't let you go."

"Please..." The words were soft upon my lips, "Don't."

"Are you sure?" She smirked, running her finger along my chin, "I am a killer. An unremorseful, cold-hearted killer."

Letting out a short laugh, a small smile to my lips. I looked her up and down in thought.

"Yes, you are," I finally told her, "But...you are my wife. There's more to you than that. And maybe there's something wrong with me, well, there is something wrong with me. Autism and all that."

I let out a dry laugh, quickly growing serious as I returned to the matter at hand.

"But..." Gazing into her eyes, I felt myself grow flustered, "I do find it all rather...hot."

"Oh?" She raised an eyebrow, "Is that so? We'll talk about those remarks about yourself later, but for now..."

Her lips found mine as she pulled me up to her. The taste was sweet, and I savored every single second of it. As did she, and she was quite insatiable.

-----

15