Chapter 18: Matrimonial Bliss
624 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 18:

Matrimonial Bliss

My wife is a Yandere. Though tamer than the ones you see in those other stories. She's obsessive and murderous but told me she wasn't unreasonable. She only cares for my wellbeing. Saying she would never harm me, and I could even have lovers. So long as they are pure of intentions, of course.

Though, despite that, there was no one else I am interested in. My wife kills for me. She is a murderer in every sense of the word. She feels no remorse and squashes others like bugs. She is intelligent and powerful. Leading the world's biggest megacorp. I want for nothing.

I became obsessed with her, perhaps almost as much as she was with me. Of course, I could never kill anyone, but I wanted to get closer to her. Know more about her. There was so much that I had missed and didn't know.

Clinging to her at any point I could, I had held back for fear of overwhelming her like I did all my other exes. I was an extremely physical person. Physical touch and words of affirmation were my love language. This was only enhanced by the fact I was an anxious person with autism. Deep pressure was calming, relaxing.

She knew this, and that's why she always gave me such warm, tight hugs. I was deeply moved by her attention to me. My heart was truly soothed.

There was only one fear left in me. The fear that all of this would change if I acted in a way that she didn't like. That perhaps it would snap her out of these feelings for me. This obsessiveness.

"I know everything about you," Cecelia's words were firm, "Down to all of your fears, and how that mind of yours works. I am still learning, of course, but even that I love."

Taking my head in her hands possessively, her smile full of adoration. Her eyes taking in only me. It was so strong I couldn't keep eye contact for long, feeling myself grow heated.

"Your jealousies, your kinks," She listed off all she knew, "Your tic of tapping your fingers, rocking back and forth. How overstimulated you get, the subtleness of your looks. You prefer being inside than out, and would love nothing more than to just rest easy. Not having to work or have any expectations placed upon you. Stop me if I'm wrong?"

"N-No...you're not," I blushed, flustered at how casually she just called me out, "I-Is that even okay? People want someone who does things..."

"Your eyes shift a few degrees away when you're embarrassed," She continued into more detail, ignoring my worries, "That you masturbated at least three times a day, sometimes more. You feel disgusted, but it was nice to get off."

"Th-That...!" I grew completely red as she got extremely personal.

"How adorable..." Running her hands along my face, leaning in close to my ear, "Don't worry...I'm yours to use. Who you are...is fine by me. I'll take care of everything."

As she said this, her hands found mine as she placed one upon her ass, and the other upon her breast. They were supple underneath my touch, and felt amazing as always.

"I'll get you off...any time," She whispered, licking then biting my earlobe softly.

Gulping, I let out a soft moan as I pulled her close to me.

"D-Damn it..." I breathed softly, "You...how the hell..."

Her eyes, sultry and inviting. I gave in, kissing her deeply. The fear, while still inside of me, was so miniscule that it might as well not exist.

-----

For the first time in my life, I was able to finally relax. No stress, no worries. Cecelia had no expectations of me. That wasn't because she didn't love me, or didn't care. It's that she was content with me doing what I wished, when I wished to.

She didn't expect me to work a job, or clean the house. She had maids who cleaned, and as for work...what need was there to work when the Ishikawa-Alden Corp made as much as it did? For the first time in my life, I felt like I could just...live.

I brought her flowers; little treats I knew she liked. Her favorite being hot chocolate. It was something we shared in common. I loved hot chocolate, and perhaps it was because of that she loved it, but still it was something she enjoyed. With fall coming to a close soon, the warm drink was even more appreciated.

Her office desk became like a second bed to us with the number of times we had sex upon it. She always loved those office visits. There was not a single person at her company who didn't know who I was, at least at that office. I walked with a bit more confidence, but that would never change my naturally timid nature.

Truly, I was happy. For the first time in my life, I was able to just exist without pressure. It was truly amazing. She doted on me, and I was hers. I didn't mind. Her hands all over me, she clung to me, and I to her. Call me submissive, that wasn't an insult.

I embraced it. I just felt sorry for those who tried to use it as an insult. Those beautiful, fierce eyes of my wife were ever watchful. A deadliness that caused the blood of many to freeze from but a glance.

"Absolutely perfect." I swooned, letting out a lovely sigh as a man who just insulted me had their tongue ripped out, "Gruesome...but I did warn him."

My stomach churned a bit, but there weren't many who'd be completely fine seeing gore. Choking on his own blood, Cecelia tossed him his tongue and made her way to me. Her face covered in blood, and her suit stained as always.

"Sorry, love," She smiled apologetically, "I know it upsets your stomach, but he was being quite rude..."

I shook my head, telling her it was fine. Wiping the blood away from her face, she blushed and became rather shy. Her smile warmed my heart and all I could think was just how adorable she was. Despite being taller than me, she looked so small in that moment.

We walked away, arm in arm as the man was cleaned up by her personal guards. Such a carefree, cheerful smile. It was infectious, and I found myself smiling gently along with her. Everything seemed so much brighter now. Truly, this had to be bliss.

-----

12