Chapter 22: Bath Time (Spicy/Smut Chapter)
708 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 22:

Bath Time

Returning home was a blessing. Cecelia was covered in blood, and I was just feeling itchy. Making our way straight to the bathroom, the large shower awaiting us. The moment the door closed, things became hot even before the water was turned on.

Pushing me up against the wall, she brought her hand up to my chest. It was sore, but I endured it.

"My poor Alex," She cooed, her lips brushing my neck, "They won't hurt you anymore..."

I swallowed hard, for that wasn't my concern at the moment. My concern right now was getting her out of those clothes, and hoping I can keep up with her. With practiced ease, she had my shirt off, her lips upon my chest. Even as we were, I was aroused.

"A stunning woman...covered in blood? It's gross, but oddly...so hot."

"Look at you," She teased, her eyes staring up at me, hand over my crotch, "Getting hard already? I know you get squeamish...mind helping me?"

She didn't have to ask twice as my hands began to tear at her clothes. Pulling her shirt up and off of her, revealing her toned body. The light of the bathroom casting shadows over her smooth skin. My hands running along her body, a sigh of pleasure escaping her lips.

Hooking her finger into my sweatpants, she began to drag me towards the shower. Following, I pushed her against the tiled walls. My hands unclasping her pants, pulling them down. She kicked them away with ease.

Kissing her deeply as she turned the water on. Its warmth running over us as she took off my sweatpants. Kicking them back as her hand gripped my hardened cock. Blood began to cascade down her body, painting it red.

Her black laced underwear contrasting against her fair skin and red of the water. It didn't faze her at all as her hand began to move along my dick, stroking it lovingly. Pressed against her, I felt my heart beating and the blood rushing down.

My cock throbbed, feeling the warmth between her legs. A lustful smile on her lips.

"My, aren't you eager?" She teased, tearing, literally, my boxers from my body.

As she did, I was pulled towards her even more. My cock slid between her thighs, warm and soft. Letting out a moan of desire, my hands gripped her hips. Ignoring the soreness of my body. Slowly, my lips passed over her neck, down to her breasts. At the same time, my hands trailed up her sides, along her back. Finding the clasp to her bra, it was unclipped in no time.

Her supple breasts were freed as my mouth molded itself around one of them. Tossing her bra away, she held my head to her. Moaning softly in pleasure, my tongue licking lightly upon her nipple. Biting it softly, then a bit harder as I teased her. Her moans growing louder. Pushing my head further down her body, I found myself between her legs.

The smell was strong, but luckily not too overwhelming. She always took care of herself, which I was thankful for. I could tell she was extremely aroused. Even with the water running over us, her wetness could be seen and felt.

Peeling off her underwear, I tossed them aside as one of her legs went over my shoulder. A bit of a grunt escaped me from the pain of my ribs, but I ignored it. My tongue beginning to work along her pussy. Licking apart the folds, my tongue found the warmth inside of her. Moving around to the sounds of her moans.

Her hands pushing my face harder against her. Her clit before me, I knew I shouldn't ignore it. Moving my tongue out of her, I found her clit and began to work along it. Doubling over from the sensation, she let out a loud moan. Smiling at her reaction, I began to suckle it, causing her to let out an even more pleasurable sound.

Her fingers gripping my hair tightly. Running my hands along her thighs, gripping her ass as I pulled her closer to me. Freeing one of my hands, I ran a finger along her slit before slipping it inside. The warmth and wetness of her urging me on. I began to move my finger in the ways I knew she enjoyed. Her breathing became heavy, ragged. Knowing she was close, I added a second finger and began to work inside of her intermittently as I suckled on her clit.

Gasping, she tensed, shaking as her body climaxed. Easing up, I smiled up at her, licking my lips clean as I, myself, gasped for air. Sliding to her knees, she looked up at me with a wry smile.

"Sit," She ordered, and I did.

The shower was built with a ledge, and as I took my seat, her hands found my thighs. Moving towards me, she kissed her way up along my thigh until she reached my erection. Taking it in hand, her tongue began its work. I never felt a lot of pleasure, but the warmth of her tongue was comforting and relaxing.

Closing my eyes, I let the sensation of her mouth upon me carry me to what pleasure I could gain. Moaning softly as she took all of it in her mouth. The warmth and feeling of her face around my cock was enough to get me worked up. Grabbing her head, I ran my fingers through her hair, pushing her face down onto me.

Choking slightly, her eyes lit up in pleasure, her hands gripping me, not letting me free her. I felt myself on the verge of cumming, and she knew it. The pleasure I felt whenever I finished was the only time I felt real pleasure. She knew this, knowing that this was my favorite sex act.

Her eyes held a hunger to them as she urged me to completion. The wave of pleasure I felt as I came into her throat was euphoric. Trembling slightly as I felt myself relax immensely.

Swallowing it all, she slowly removed my cock from her mouth. Threads of cum and saliva trailed from her lips to the tip of it. It was extremely erotic. My breathing heavy, I watched as she wiped her face, licking her fingers.

"...Now that, was a nice cleaning," Her smile held an insatiable lust as she straddled me, "Are you up for round two?"

Smiling dumbly, my hands gripping her hips, "When someone like you asks...how can I say no?"

Though I had just came, I was extremely aroused. She knew how to prevent me from growing soft. Her hand working my cock as she looked upon me with eyes filled with lust. The water long since washed us free of blood. She looked stunning, and her warm pussy against me was inviting.

Soon, I was ready to go and found her sliding me inside of her. Her sounds of pleasure were all I needed as she began to move her hips. My hands caressing her body, gripping her breasts as I teased her nipples. Urging me on, she enjoyed a bit of roughness. Pinching and pulling at her nipples to the sound of her moans.

She was the first woman I was ever with which showed so much enthusiasm when having sex with me. Because of that, I was extremely turned on. I was loved, and I was wanted. Though I couldn't always keep up with her due to asthma, she would take control so I didn't have to do much.

Just like now, her hands running along my chest as she moved down on my cock. Her hips moving back and forth, faster and harder. She was close, and so was I. Moving my hands to her ass, she smiled, leaning down to kiss me deeply. Our tongues dancing among each other. The sweetness of her breath hot and heavy.

Our bodies were as one, it felt like we were melding together as I urged her to grind harder on me. My fingers digging into her flesh. Her body tensed just as I felt myself ready to release. Her fingers digging into my shoulders, the pain of my ribs seemed inconsequential to the pleasure I felt as I released inside of her. Shaking as I thrust up, pushing her all the way down on me.

I always wondered how someone like her could hold out until marriage, but knowing her obsession with me, it all made sense now. Though I was none the wiser until she told me. Apparently, she somehow created a mold of me and practiced. I didn't press how she got something like that. I was only touched that she really wanted no one but me.

As we came down from the pleasure, we were relaxed, but not as clean as we had hoped. Of course, that was easily taken care of once we collected ourselves.

-----

Let's not try and deduce how she procured such a mold of him...She has her ways.

11