Chapter 29: Tranquil Violence
497 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 29:

Tranquil Violence

Yuriko, my wife's younger sister. A force of nature in such an unassuming body. The blood flowed from the man's nose as she smiled serenely, spinning around as her tennis shoed foot slammed itself into that of another man's nose. The crimson red seeming more vibrant in the crisp autumn air.

In just a fraction of a second, two fully grown men several times bigger than either of us were on the ground in their own blood. I could only stare in awe, frozen to my spot.

"The entire family..." I had a hard time gathering my thoughts, disbelief and wonder running through me, "So, she does have claws..."

They had approached us, Yuriko entwined around my arm as we walked down the street. As they called out to Yuriko, she smiled serenely and followed. Pulling me along into the alley with them. My entire body screaming at me for us to run, but I should have known better.

"Do not be fooled, love," Cecelia's words echoed in my mind, "She has a keen mind. Do not take her lightly."

In this moment I understood why. Their bodies were enhanced, outfitted with several cybernetics. Golden lines of tech running along their skin. She brought them down before I even had time to register it.

They tried to goad her to have some "fun" with them. Yuriko being Yuriko, she wanted to have some fun. She was bored, after all. However, her definition of "fun" was definitely not what they intended. She knew from the start, and as they attempted to get rid of me, I saw red.

With a smile on her face, ever serene, her fist had connected with one square in the face. As she pushed me to safety, the other man backed away in surprise and fear just as her foot connected with his face. All of it over in a fraction of a second.

As they dropped, she checked herself over. Satisfied, she began to make her way to me when a hand grabbed her ankle. Blood gushed from his nose as he tried to stop the flow. Looking down at him, Yuriko seemed mildly surprised.

"Y-You bitch!" He garbled, his words coming out slightly distorted as he choked on his own blood, "You'll pay for this! We'll remember you!"

As calm as a summer breeze, she turned back towards him.

"Yuriko's done playing with you," Raising her leg, muscles tensing, she brought it down quickly.

Even I slightly winced as her foot connected with his face. The sound of bones and wires snapping were heard. Electricity crackled as his neck opened up. Just as he hit the ground dead, his friend came back to consciousness in time to see it. Eyes wide, he looked towards Yuriko who was humming softly, skipping over to him.

He tried to back away, but it was too late. She was already there. Producing a long, golden needle as if from thin air.

"Where the fuck...?" I wondered where she was hiding it, as it came from her sweater sleeve, "Claws indeed..."

The man had no chance to scream as she brought the needle straight through his skull. His body going limp on the alley floor. I felt the blood pumping through me as my heart raced. She was so calm about it all. An aura of tranquility surrounded her. Even as my stomach churned, I felt something stir within me.

A sense of guilt washed over me, because in this moment as I looked at Yuriko, I was reminded of Cecelia. Thus, not only was I terrified, but turned on as well. This was her little sister, and while only being a few years younger than me, she was still her sister.

"Really? You're turned on? She's your wife's sister," I berated myself, trying to adjust, "Shut up me....it's hot, alright? I'm just glad not to be on the other end..."

I agreed with myself, nodding thankfully. Meanwhile, Yuriko flicked the needle clean as it disappeared back into the sleeve of her sweater. All the while, her face was completely relaxed. She took a moment to check herself over once more. After being satisfied that nothing got on her, she happily skipped back over to me.

"Sorry about that," Her arms wrapped around mine as she clung to me, "They weren't that fun. Let's go somewhere else!"

I simply nodded, too distracted by how conscious I was of her now. Her body pressed against mine, I did my best to relax. As aroused as I was now, it was difficult to do so. I was glad to have two pairs of sweatpants on at this moment.

-----

Alex may just have a thing for strong, capable women...If that wasn't obvious, lol. Cecelia's fault.

7