Chapter 32: Familial Love
511 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 32:

Familial Love

"Celia!" Yuriko lunged at her sister, draping herself over her as she grinned, "Did we surprise you?"

"Very much so," Cecelia smiled, placing a hand upon her head as she looked up at me, "Did she drag you out again?"

"N-No..." I blushed, scratching my cheek shyly.

Cecelia's eyes twinkled with amusement.

"Is that so?" Looking down at Yuriko for answers.

"Yep!" Yuriko replied languidly, "Alex asked me if I wanted to go out. Surprise you! It was our secret."

Yuriko seemed to almost purr in Cecelia's lap as her sister pet her head.

"What a lovely secret," Cecelia mused, sighing contentedly, "I'm glad to see you both. Are you two enjoying your time together then?"

Her gaze fell upon me, and I was unable to look directly at her. Smiling bashfully, I shrugged.

"I mean...it's been alright," I stated dismissively, too embarrassed to admit I had been enjoying myself.

"Mhm!" Yuriko nodded slowly, "Yuriko's been laying around while he reads. It's very relaxing."

Cecelia leaned down to Yuriko, whispering something I didn't quite catch. Whatever it was, they both looked towards me as Yuriko shook her head.

"Nuhuh," Her smile seemed dreamy, lost in thought, "I haven't."

Cecelia's cool, amused gaze assessed me. I knew when she was lost in thought, but had no idea what was truly on her mind.

"Alex, dear," She beckoned me over, and I obeyed.

Upon approaching, her arm wrapped around my waist, gripping me by the hip. I felt extremely self-conscious and quite turned on by how close I was to her. Something about her touch, her smell, and just overall presence did something for me.

Wrapping my own arm around her, I hugged her to me from the side. A devious smile spreading across her face.

"My sister Yuriko," Her tone was curious, calm, "What do you think of her?"

"Celia!" Yuriko suddenly exclaimed; eyes wide as her cheeks grew red.

"Relax," Cecelia cooed, "You are my lovely sister. Alex is mine, but...."

She glanced up at me who was lost in confusion.

"Just...what is going on?" Looking at the situation, my heart began to race as I began to connect the dots. "Does...Yuriko like me? Did I mess up? Is Cecelia upset? What's-"

"Alex," Cecelia's voice called to me, bringing my attention to her, "Relax yourself as well. You're quite tense."

Her hand upon my hip caressed me gently. It was then I realized my hand had been locked on her shoulder tightly. Releasing and rubbing it lovingly, I apologized.

"Don't apologize," A kind smile upon her lips, "It's rather cute, how flustered and confused you get sometimes."

Glancing between the two of us, she leaned down to Yuriko. Whispering into her ear again. Yuriko blushed like a schoolgirl, hiding her face into her sister's lap. It was the first time I saw her on the receiving end of being flustered. Usually, I'm the one flustered. "Just...what is going on?"

"I'll take that as a yes?" She addressed her sister, her words laced with mischief before turning her attention back to me, "Alex, I love my sister."

"Y-Yes?" I was puzzled, but agreed with her, "I would hope that you do."

"Oh, I do," Her hand cupped Yuriko's face, a fondness in her eyes, "I would do anything for her...much like I would for you. Well, maybe not that much, but pretty close."

Yuriko mumbled happily to herself as she hid her face once more. I felt myself at the precipice of something, but I wasn't sure what yet.

"It's why I've been thinking..." Cecelia's tone turned pensive, "She has a hard time connecting with people. I worry about her. People use her...Abuse her."

Her words held a weight to them, said with a heavy heart.

"She's smart, but a bit frivolous," Yuriko shrunk a bit at her words, but Cecelia soothed her with loving caresses, "She isn't one to socialize properly. Too eccentric for most, but...you don't think that, do you?"

"What? No," I responded immediately, disgusted at the thought I would ever think badly about her, "Sure, you all have rather...interesting personalities, but I love you all the same."

Cecelia nodded, and Yuriko's eyes smiled for her.

"Exactly," Cecelia held me firmly, affectionately, "That's why I trust her with you."

"What do you mean?" Looking down at her, she held a soft expression.

"Yuriko, do you have something to say?" Cecelia urged her sister who stubbornly shook her head, "He'll never know if you don't say it, and I'm fine with it."

"My love?" I questioned Cecelia, but she just shook her head, telling me to wait.

Yuriko seemed to be mulling things over. After a moment, she mumbled into her sister's lap.

"Speak up, or he'll never hear you," Cecelia continued to prod, "You are capable, are you not? Do as I do. Take what you want."

As she said that, as if to emphasize her point, she gripped my ass, smiling mischievously.

"...But, you're Celia," Yuriko was quiet, and it was the first time I saw her so conflicted, "My sister and he's..."

"Mine," Cecelia nodded, "And what is mine is also yours. I can share with you."

It would have taken someone of a density worse than mine to not understand what was going on. As the pieces were falling in place, I was suddenly thrust into the reality of it.

"Yuriko...likes me? And Cecelia...is okay with that?" I felt a little dizzy. The room seeming to spin.

"Sit down, love," Cecelia motioned to a chair, noticing my sudden vertigo.

Pulling up the chair, I slumped into it as I tried to collect myself.

"Hold on..." I held up a hand, holding my head with the other, "Is this...what's going on?"

Though I was pretty sure of it already, I had to get it confirmed. It was hard to focus with my heart racing and thoughts running amok. I needed the answer said. I had to hear it for sure or I would never believe it.

Cecelia's comforting hand upon my forearm was the only thing keeping me grounded right now. She understood me. She knew everything there was to know. Even how to comfort me in these times.

"Alex needs to hear it," She told Yuriko, "He won't understand otherwise, even if it's blatantly painted before him."

She teased me, but I knew it was in good faith. I could only smile sheepishly, a bit embarrassed at her words.

"What if...he hates me?" Yuriko mumbled, acting as if I wasn't there.

"Alex, do you hate her?" Cecelia asked simply.

"N-No?" I replied, confused, "Why would I hate you?"

She was silent, conflicted as she glanced up at me with bright eyes that I could get lost in.

"Yuriko," My wife held out a hand to her, motioning towards me, "Do you hate him?"

"What? No!" Her rejection of that idea was so great, that I felt myself blush at how pure her denial was, but was the words after that sent my heart racing, "I love him!"

Without missing a single beat, the words were out of her mouth before she had time to react. A deep blush running through her face as a satisfied smile appeared upon Cecelia's. I simply sat there trying not to melt into a puddle on the chair. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought I'd hear those words in such a strong, clear fashion.

Tears began to form in her eyes as she looked upon her sister. A pained expression of betrayal.

"Celia tricked Yuriko!" She pouted, beginning to cry.

Cecelia moved with practiced grace, but before she could, I was already moving. Seeing Yuriko cry, seeing her feel so pained and conflicted about the emotions welling up inside of her stirred something in me. I was up, enveloping her in my arms.

She tensed, but soon relaxed, collapsing into me as great sobs began to pour forth. I faltered at the sudden weight, my footing unstable. Falling back into the chair, I continued to hold her, my gaze passing to Cecelia. Her face was pleasantly surprised.

"W-What?" I asked, comforting Yuriko by stroking the back of her head.

"Oh...nothing," She mused, "Just falling harder in love with you."

"She's falling harder for me? Is that even possible?" I felt myself blush even deeper at Cecelia's words. Hugging Yuriko's head to me, I comforted her the best I could. My heart stirring with my own emotions. I would often fall quickly for others, but I had never seen someone do so for me. It was something new I wasn't sure how to handle. I loved my wife, Cecelia, yet she was okay with this?

Even as I doubted this situation, I felt a sense of calm wash over me. Yuriko clung to me as Cecelia looked on, seemingly content in the moment.

------

Cecelia isn't an entirely jealous person. She will kill for him and protect him at all costs, but above all she loves him unconditionally and just wants his happiness. I hope this makes sense in the narrative. She will not deny him lovers as long as they are pure in their intentions, like Yuriko is. On top of that, it's her sister who she trusts and loves almost as much as him. This is the start of the harem, if it isn't your thing, that's totally fine. This is just your warning. I have other stories in the works for the future that may (or may not be) more monogamous if you're interested in that. For now, I'm focusing on this story.

Thank you for your understanding.

P.s. Next chapter will be on the longer side. I think possibly the longest chapter yet. So, buckle down for some reading. :P

7