Chapter 90: A New Home (Some Spice and Smut Inside)
274 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 90:

A New Home

Finally, we arrived at the place where we would be living for however long we stayed. It was a bit tiresome to move around everywhere, so I hoped we stayed at least for a while. I enjoyed NYC, as it was the most familiar to me after living with Cecelia for so long there. Our new home was now a high-rise in the best part of London.

Its shimmering walls gilded gold as it mixed with the green of trees planted in small open areas. Little parks where one could walk and sit to enjoy the view. There were some individuals enjoying such luxuries as we approached from the sky. Our destination was higher up.

The top several floors of the high-rise were dedicated to an entire family. Our family. The Ishikawa-Alden Corp. This entire building owned and operated by the company. In fact, the only people living here were those of the corporation.

A large wall surrounded the building on the ground. Guards patrolling along its perimeter to keep the unwanted out. "It's like a beacon in an otherwise dull city..." Truth be told, most of London wasn't as impressive as I thought it would be. It was a beautiful city, but the dull steel and cobblestone clashed with the pristine silvers and greens of the Eco-Conversion.

Still, it held its own charms that I could see. It was a beauty that I could still appreciate. Perhaps it's that I wasn't used to such a clash of historic and new tech architecture. A bay door opened near the top of the building that the vehicle entered. Making its way inside, we had finally arrived.

I was a bit worried moving into this new place. With everything going on inside the corporation, I wondered if it was even safe. A place where the elite of the company lived, would that not mean enemies would be everywhere?

"Alex," Cecelia softly said my name, "It's alright. I've made sure of your safety."

Her hand fell to mine as she held it reassuringly, but it wasn't my safety I was worried about.

"What about your safety?" I asked, looking between her and everyone else, "You're all at risk too...what if there are remnants? What if-"

Scarlett placed a finger on my lips, her smiling face as calm as ever.

"Alex~" Scarlett purred, "I'm your Scarlett, and Scarlett is strong."

"...I know," Smiling under her finger, I cupped her cheek and squeezed Cecelia's hand, "You can never be too careful..."

"We have everything under control," Cecelia reassured me, "You, Alana, and Rosa will all be safe. I promise you."

Her words were said with such conviction that I couldn't help but nod and agree. Making our way out, the elevator to our new home dinging to reveal the luxurious inside. It was completely high-tech with black and gold walls. Marbled with the Ishikawa-Alden Colors. It was rather warm.

Chandeliers of crystal lit the entry, leading into a curved stairwell going up. There were many rooms and halls to explore once more. As we made our way through, I familiarized myself with its layout. That's when I saw those familiar double doors.

The familiar heavy wood, carved intricately with a vine, leaf design. I smiled fondly with the memories I learned when I entered such a room back in New York City. It felt like so long ago, but really it was only a couple months, not even. "She really does have one everywhere..."

Smiling fondly once more, I moved on as Cecelia led me towards our new room. A large, cozy room with dim, golden lighting. Everything was of a darker color than the previous homes. Dark wood with ebony and gold marbling. The furniture followed similar designs, and everything just felt really sleek. I liked it.

I was always partial to darker colors, and the coziness of it all drew me in. With the door closing behind us, I heard the magnetic lock as Cecelia's hands held my waist.

"Welcome home, my love," She whispered seductively in my ear, "You know...it was a long journey."

"Y-Yes...it was," I smiled sheepishly, a blush coming to my face.

It had only really been a little over an hour, but with food and then shopping, it had taken up most of the day. Her hands ran down my body, reaching into my pants. I quivered at her touch, her hand wrapping around my manhood. Its warmth and firm grip immediately causing a reaction.

Blood rushing down, my head grew slightly dizzy as Cecelia's lips fell upon my neck. My thoughts were barely coherent as I turned towards her, pushing her against the wall of our new room. Her hand stroking my cock as I found my lips upon hers.

"My...aren't you bold..." She breathed as I pulled away, attempting to pin her free arm, "Allow me to show you how it's done."

"Wh-What? Wait-" Before I could say another word, our positions were reversed.

My arm pinned behind my back as she pulled me closer to her. My manhood pressed against her pelvis through my clothing, her hand holding it firmly as the tip felt her warmth even through the materials between us. Swallowing hard, I followed as she led me by my erection to the bed.

A large, four poster bed made of beautiful material, but the main draw of its design were the beautiful silk curtains. Pushing me down onto the bed gently, she grabbed one of the curtains. A hungry smile on her lips as, with one yank, tore it from its bearings. Wrapping it slowly around her arm, she began to crawl towards me.

"Let's have some...fun, my love," She smirked, her lips brushing my skin as she began to remove my clothing.

My erect cock hitting the bare air as she licked her lips. Straddling me from above, the stunning dark grey dress she wore pushed up on her hips just enough to reveal the black lace lingerie she wore. I was at her mercy as I found the silken curtains become a makeshift rope, and I was their recipient.

She was gentle as she tied my wrists, ensuring my comfort by propping me up with several cushions. It was torturous, not being able to use my hands, but as she moved over my body, I didn't care. Her touch was electrifying as her lips sent shivers throughout my entire body.

Securing me to the base board, I was completely bare before her. Spreading my legs, she began to kiss up along my thighs. Her eyes never leaving mine as they held a certain fever to them. One that warmed me like the sun. Breathing heavily, I was ready for anything she did.

Gasping, I couldn't even control my moans as she took my cock inside her mouth. It was agonizing to not be able to hold her hair with my hands, yet the alternative was even better. Wrapping my legs over her, I held her head down onto me, much to her delight, a lust filled smile to her eyes. The warmth of her mouth as she took everything to its base was too much for me.

This position, with my legs holding her down, and her urging me as her hands ran along my thighs and chest, soon had me cumming. Tensing, I locked her head down onto me, feeling my seed shooting down her throat as she swallowed everything.

As I fell back, exhausted and sweating. She smiled, licking her lips. Before me, she began a strip tease. Slowly, making she I watched, she undid her dress. The agonizing wait, and way she moved was enough to make my blood return. Aroused once more as she straddled me. I could feel her warmth.

Her lace lingerie remained on as she leaned forward, whispering in my ear.

"This is punishment, you know," She told me, licking my earlobe and biting it gently, "You love using your hands, but...now you're all tied up. My poor, poor Alex..."

She teased me, my heart racing. Meeting her eyes as she leaned back, a playful, longing look upon my face. I wanted her, and I wanted to touch her. She was right, this was a punishment, but one I hoped to enjoy.

Our eyes locked with one another; Her hand gripped me as she guided me inside of her. She moaned, arching her back. Letting out a gasp of my own as the heat and wetness of her pussy almost brought me to finishing again. She knew just how to sit, how to move. Every single inch of me she understood. "D-Damn..."

It was the only thought I could get out as her hands sensually ran over her body, enjoying herself to the fullest. Her hips moving as she made herself comfortable. Moving at her own pace as she held off just enough for me not to finish. "E-Edging me..." My eyes focused in on her, heavily heated and full of lust.

"C-Cecelia..." I whispered, breathlessly as I warned her playfully, "Isn't that a bit...mean?"

"Whatever do you mean?" She smirked, taking my head in hers, "That look...don't lose it."

How could I do such a thing as she picked up pace. Her hands never left my face as I gazed into her eyes. The way they glinted in such an obsessed, passionate way drove me to be unable to hold out any longer. She knew this as she began to grind down on me.

Her moans meeting my own as she finally allowed me to come. Pressing down just as I ejaculated. I felt the pulsing as I released, feeling the liquid cover me inside of her. Continue riding me, she began to tense. Her breathing heavy as she bit her lip lightly, body tensing as she finally came as well.

Her eyes gazing lovingly into mine as she stood. Freeing herself, I already felt a sense of emptiness. As if to torture me more, she teased me as she moved from the bed. Ensuring I had a full view of her full, sculpted ass. Her muscles accentuated the curve of her legs with every motion.

"Be a good boy, Alex," She cooed, picking up her clothing, "I'll be back for you in a bit..."

"C-Cecelia...Come on!" I begged, struggling at the silken ropes, but to no avail.

Laughing lightly, she turned back and leaned across the bed, her breasts pressing against me as she reached above. I felt the ropes loosen, and I was finally free.

"Of course, I'd never leave you behind," She said, kissing me gently on the cheek, "It's just fun to tease you a bit."

"Oh, is it?" I smirked back, taking her hand as she helped me out of the bed.

Seeing her ass, and how she teased me, as we walked away, I had the urge to smack it, and so I did. Feeling its firm, yet soft flesh as she let out a pleasurable yelp. Smirking, we dashed off to the showers to clean up, and for a round two.

-----

More chapters to come! May be a bit but will release a few at the same time. :) Thanks for your patience. I'm glad you're here. <3

2