Chapter 99: An Itch
181 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 99:

An Itch

After learning more of the history of the Ishikawa-Alden Family, I felt a lot more weight on my shoulders. To think that their father, that bastard, would forever stay in that hall of history. Even if history had a lot of darkness to it, darkness that had to be shared so it wasn't forgotten...I felt like it didn't need to be visualized in such an important place to the family.

There was stress inside of me that came in the form of knots in my shoulders. Knots that I was grateful Sadia worked out. I was entirely pampered, but I would always take advantage of it when I could. I was glad I didn't have to always ask, because when I did, I was a complete mess. Blushing and flustering over my words trying to ask what I want when I felt like I was bothering them. No matter how confident I became, I was still so bashful when it came to asking for what I wanted.

The pleasurable, relaxed noises I made as her fingers dug into my shoulders escaped my lips. Her hands gripping my shoulders with a firmness to them that was just right. Her thumbs hitting all the right spots as my entire body just melted at her touch. So relaxed was I, that my head simply rolled back, only to find Sadia's stomach.

"S-Sorry..." I blushed, readjusting myself as I felt her against the back of my head.

"Nonsense," She whispered, placing my head back where it was, "If you are relaxed, you should relax."

She smiled deviously, causing another, deeper blush to enter my face. This only enhanced more as the sounds of satisfaction escaped my lips once more as her fingers worked their magic.

"I'm happy to help," She whispered, leaning her face down to mine, "You're very...tense."

To emphasize her words, she dug in just the right spot, causing another moan to escape me. Her smile was insatiable, pleased with herself. A light kiss on my cheek made me bashful as she straightened back up. My head resting against her, I felt truly supported and relaxed.

"Th-Thank you..." I mumbled, feeling myself become the puddle I was melting into.

"Of course, my light," Sadia answered, her nickname for me causing embarrassment to rise in me.

Her light, the one who saved her and her daughter. To her, I changed her life. I disagreed. I only told them to run. I simply asked Cecelia not to harm them. I wasn't the one to give them the job. I wasn't the one who bettered their life. It was Cecelia.

"You're thinking that again, aren't you?" Sadia accused.

"...Can you and everyone stop reading my mind?" I mumbled, sulking.

"Ha...only once you stop writing it on your face," Her hands became gentle as she began to finish her massage, easing everything to relax, "Cecelia would not have given us those opportunities without you."

"...Maybe," I frowned, sighing, "I just don't think I could take full credit..."

"Still, you are my light," Sadia said, rubbing her palms gently over my trapezius muscles, "Is it too corny?"

"I don't know..." I replied sheepishly, "Alex is fine...or love, or dear, or...I don't know."

"Alex," Sadia spoke softly, "You're embarrassed...it's cute, but alright, love. I'm done for now. Alana and Rosa are waiting."

"Ah...that's right," I had almost forgotten about the plan for today, "Dinner on the balcony, right?"

"Right," Sadia confirmed, "Scarlett is with them right now as well, and Cecelia will join us later with their mother."

"She's so busy..." I felt a bit dejected, but could only sigh as I stood, "Well, she is the head of an important family and largest megacorp..."

With a comforting hand on my shoulder, Sadia led me from the room. She understood that Cecelia was my first true love, or at least the one love I've had in life that I gave myself truly to. So, when it came to Cecelia, I was much more sensitive. Though that wasn't to say I didn't feel anything for her and Scarlett.

Whenever any of them were away or not around, I felt empty. I was a needy person, and they knew this. I felt guilty, but they didn't seem to mind. I was grateful for that. As we walked the halls, servants made their way around. Maids and butlers doing household work. It was so different to have servants around again after we had gotten rid of all those around us after Henry.

"Sadia..." Stopping in my tracks, I felt a pull in my heart as I turned towards her.

"Yes?" She inquired, "What can I-"

Wrapping my arms around her, I felt the need to do so. A sudden overwhelming emotion came over me. One of such gratefulness that I was moved to act. This was the only way I could show it. I had these urges a lot. I wasn't sure if it was my autism at play or not, but it was an itch that had to be scratched.

Pleasantly surprised, Sadia wrapped her arms around me as she held my head to her.

"What's all this now, love?" She whispered, petting the back of my head.

"I don't know..." Told her honestly, "I just...thought of all the things you've done for me, and everything we've gone through, and suddenly I just...wanted something. To hug you...You may be my attendant, but you're also someone important...someone I love. So-"

Tilting my head up suddenly, her lips found mine as I found myself with my eyes closed. My heart beating heavily in my chest as she leaned down to me. Everything else drowned out and that itch began to get scratched.

"There you are! We were...Oh!" Alana's voice turned coy as she noticed the position I was in, "No wonder you're late..."

Her teasing words caused a blush to enter my cheeks as Sadia slowly pulled away.

"Does that help?" Sadia asked, smirking.

"Y-Yeah..." Slowly turning towards Alana sheepishly, I rested my head against Sadia, "Sorry, Alana...It's my fault."

"It's alright, Uncle," She smiled, half skipping over to us, "Come on! Rosa and Scarlett are waiting."

Grabbing me by the arm, and pulling me from Sadia, she began to drag me along. Laughing lightly to myself, I did my best to keep pace. "My life is so different than how it used to be..." Watching Alana from behind, how happy she was, and how she was able to just...live, my heart grew warm. "I also...can just live." Smiling warmly, I allowed myself to be pulled along the entire way, finding myself happy in the moment.

-----

A short fluffy chapter ^_^

2