Chapter 21: The Scarlet Sting Part II (NSFW)
420 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arc 2: Chimera

Chapter 21: The Scarlet Sting Part II

 

Three days had already passed since the Human who called himself "Addie" arrived in the Chimera nest. However, the suspected Magedom spy had no huge movements so far.

Raze had spared a considerable amount of time "observing" the Human, watching as the young man dutifully completed mundane assignments, like preparing ingredients in the kitchen, polishing weapons in the armory and bandaging wounds in the infirmary. As Linus mentioned, Addie showed no obvious disgust when facing Chimeras, though there were times he showed bold actions despite his apparent timidity.

As a recent example, Addie volunteered to fetch water from the nest's only well, which was quite the distance from the central hub of the area. Raze thought the Disguised boy was planning an escape route, but he couldn't see any suspicious signs or changes in attitude even when he was alone. Raze might not be as good at reading people as his Vice Captain, but he experienced enough to catch the red flags signifying a sense of subterfuge.

Raze was currently watching from a safe distance when footsteps sounded behind him.

"Captain," called out a blonde-haired Human slave, whose name Raze did not know and did not care about. "Fleming asked me to bring you this, he said it was time for your medication."

Raze frowned but did not speak. Despite his complaints about the bitter taste of the medicine that the Scholar would simply not fix, there was no need to shoot the messenger. The Chimera Captain simply took the familiar bottle and turned away to find a place to hide.

Fleming created multiple experimental medicines for mania and only the toughest and more stable Chimeras could stomach it with the least side effects. While having constant bodily relations with compatible Humans could mitigate the symptoms of mania, everyone was aware that it was not a permanent solution. The Human Scholar spent most of his time researching and creating new prescriptions through his expertise in Alchemy, but its efficacy could only be thoroughly checked through actual consumption. Raze and Linus were the usual guinea pigs, being two of the most powerful members of the species.

The Chimera Captain was already used to the routine and while most of the crafted medicine had no effect on him, he exercised prudence and made sure he was away from other people when taking it.

Such a careful decision was worth it as just a few minutes after taking the drug, a sudden heat enveloped his entire body, especially in the groin area. It took only a few seconds for his junior to grow erect, making Raze flabbergasted and embarrassed at the same time.

That damn Scholar! He didn't tell him that this new medicine had an aphrodisiac effect!

Raze wasn't an entirely "innocent" man per se, as he did indulge in a few acts in his long life. Even when aroused without a partner, his right hand was skilled enough and could remedy the problem. Still, a little warning would have been great!

Finding one of the abandoned tunnels that experienced a cave-in and therefore turned into an enclosure, the Chimera sat on the floor, taking off his pants and underwear in one quick motion. His sizable penis flaunted up after being released from the clutches of tightly fitted clothing, already hard and strong, ready for action.

While the Magedom scholars could be a little twisted in their pursuit of wisdom, the ages-honed ban on sexual activities made them unknowledgeable in the pleasures of the flesh. Thankfully, they did not tinker with the reproductive systems of beasts and monsters and the Chimeras had normal "parts" down there. However, the Chimeras did inherit some of the inherent sexual drive and instincts and Raze was no exception to the rule. In fact, due to his constitution as one of the most powerful of the race, he possessed great stamina and had to restrain himself at times so as not to injure his partner.

As for preferences, Raze really wasn't picky, whether it was with men or women. His emotions had long died down and combined with his outward coldness, few had tried to seduce him, even with his ruggedly handsome face and chiseled physique. He never invested in relationships, which in turn lead to his nonexistent love life and zero romantic skills. He never tried to coax a person to bed and saw no reason to do that at all, curbing his higher-than-normal sex drive like he did with his other bestial instincts. Linus' idea of ensnaring the Magedom spy was denied by him on account of both his moral code against forcing innocents to submission and being extremely inexperienced with matters of the heart.

Reminiscing about the black-haired black-eyed young man, Raze was a little surprised to see his unmentionable getting harder than ever. Well, it wasn't really a difficult thing to explain, that Human had an irresistible glow to him on account of that person's extremely high Charisma stat. Appearance-wise, Raze wouldn't say no to tumbling in the sheets with him.

Raze's thoughts began to wander in a slightly immoral turn as his hand grabbed his erection. Images of pale yet flushed skin, tearful raven-colored eyes, the flustered tone of a cry…

"Hello? Is anybody here?"

Fantasy merged with reality and the voice Raze had just imagined rose from the entrance of the cavern. Stimulated, he let out a feral growl, both in unbridled ecstasy and in hopes of scaring the other person away.

Unfortunately, the Human didn't take the hint and finding out with the help of a Chimera's super sensitive hearing, was planning to take a step into the tunnel.

"Stay away!" Raze made his voice more gruff than usual, hoping to take advantage of the Human's cold feet.

But once again, Raze's theory was proven right at the other's strange courageous actions. "A-are you alright? Do you want me to call help from the Chimeras?"

And let them see him in such a depraved state? Raze might not have a lot of feelings nowadays, but he had a bottom line. "No!"

Knowing that the Human was prone to unreasonable movements, Raze was quick to explain in a mellower and gentler tone, trying to hide the uncomfortable heat rising from his body. "Sorry for that, but I can't risk anyone seeing me right now…"

For the sake of his pride as the Chimera's Battle Corps Captain, please just leave him alone…

As usual, the young man behaved contrary to Raze's wishes. "Are you in m-mania?"

Raze was not born a natural liar, which was extremely ironic as he was born with an eternally frozen face. Linus and the Chimera King told him that his voice tended to ring high and crooked when he was being dishonest, not to mention the way he couldn't meet their gaze. As his self-proclaimed always reliable friend, Linus taught him that the best way to deceive was to put in some facts and half-truths into the mix.

"Something close to that, but I can still think things through. No need to trouble yourself for my sake."

"I see…" Raze wasn't sure if the other party bought it, but at least there wasn't an attempt to approach. "Can you tell me what you're feeling? I know Althea from the Infirmary, she told me a lot about mania, even some tips on how to overcome it. Maybe I can help…"

Help? Raze's hazy eyes turned scarlet at the word, his mind coming up with a dozen ways that the other party can "help". Once again, he was distracted by images of a naked young man beneath him, taking in his hardened cock, screaming his name over and over again…

For once, impulse prevailed over reason and the movements of Raze's hands turned wilder and faster. "No, I, ah, you can just keep talking, I guess? Your voice sounds so good, it could ease the pain somewhat…"

After that momentary lapse of logic, Raze realized that silence could be quite deafening. For once, he felt that his and other man's thoughts successfully aligned, and he acted quickly to remedy the situation. "I-I'm not going to do anything bad to you, don't worry! You just have a calming presence, that's it…"

Calming presence indeed, Raze thought as his penis grew even larger at the thought of the Human's smooth voice coming back. He never knew that he could be this perverted…

While Raze was cursing himself for having such a depraved body, the situation outside seemed to have gone into a bizarre turn. "My name's Addie. How about you?"

Raze was weirded out by the sudden introduction, the least he could do was respond politely. "You can call me Raze. Nice to meet you, Addie."

Just when Raze thought his self-control couldn't be so fragile, the Human named Addie dropped a huge bomb. "I'm here to help…"

Fuck. Raze silently cursed, but his body was honest with his urges. Movements hastened, beads of sweat flowed one after another, rubbing sounds echoed all around and the surge of heat soon overpowered sanity…

"You can help by staying there."

"Okay, I'll stay."

Even with just glimpses of his voice and the mere shadow of his presence, the Human made an indelible mark in Raze's consciousness. For once, he thought of the existence they called a "mate" and doubts began to surface in his mind. Even though a person turned out to have such keen control over his instincts, the thrill and the pleasure suppressed the risks and the discomfort he would have felt. Raze let himself be clouded by passion and he soon reached the climax he longed for…

In an instant, a rare sense of satisfaction invaded the Chimera's usually chaotic thoughts. "Thank you…"

~

Raze waited for a long while, but the Human seemed to have stuck his feet into the ground. Despite his many orders to leave, Addie stood his ground and stayed until the Chimera exited the tunnel. According to the Human, he was "not reassured that you're okay so I'll wait for you to come out so we can go to the infirmary together".

What a stubborn boy. For someone scared to tears at the idea of being a sex slave, he was incredibly genuine and considerate to his captors. Raze thought that if the guy was a spy, he was both bad and good at it. Bad, with his foolhardy tendency to meddle and put suspicion on his head. Good, with how he could be tender-hearted with no outward sense of fakeness.

For these past three days Raze learned that Addie was an indecipherable puzzle. And embarrassingly, became a quick target for his sexual fantasies.

Yes, with reason returned, Raze adamantly denied that the other person was his "mate". He was already immune to Linus' schemes - the constant guilt-tripping eroded the surface walls, but the fortress still stood upright. The other Chimera was no longer talking to him but Raze considered it a rare blessing.

But back to the present, even without Linus' judgmental eyes at his self-inflicted hypocrisy, Raze felt utterly shamed. Though his expression remained stern and stiff, he couldn't meet the eyes of the short Human smiling before him.

Raze was rendered speechless due to shame, but Addie has no such issues. "You must be the Captain Linus was talking about…"

The Chimera had no choice but to respond. "Y-yes, that's right."

"The other Chimeras told me that your eyes can see through falsehoods." The grin on the young man's face grew a little sinister. "I guess you might have seen through my Disguise by now?"

Raze was taken aback, finally meeting the other's ebony pair of eyes with a sharp glare, completely forgetting his "sin" in the face of possible hostilities. The resulting coldness and hidden cruelty in his tone could render anyone shaking in their boots. "Why are you here?"

And as always, the Human completely overturned his expectations with a faint chuckle and amusement in his gaze. "Due to some bad luck, I guess. The master I was serving got into a predicament with that blackmailing guild, so I was sold in exchange for their silence of the matter."

The Chimera feigned indifference, but his thoughts grew erratic. Is this Human telling the truth? If so, why pretend to be a helpless little thing? And blackmail? Is Linus correct, that the Shifting Sand are doing some underhanded methods in order to procure slaves for them?

Raze's frown grew deeper. If the Shifting Sand were left to their own devices, the Nit Magedom would surely notice and sooner or later a real spy would be sent to the nest!

"I could have escaped on my own but the Seal Spell casted in these bracelets is extremely powerful." Addie continued to speak, as if he didn't notice the chilling aura the Chimera was exerting. He wasn't looking at the other man, but his gaze was focused on the restraints on his wrists. "I wonder if that Magedom Scholar made this…?"

Raze grunted and finally opened his mouth. "How did you know he came from the Magedom?"

Addie's eyes widened with a rare expression of surprise, but he quickly restrained his emotions back to a mischievous look and a corresponding huff. "It's not that hard to guess. A doctor, an alchemist and a practitioner of Psychic Magic, what other country could produce such a talented Scholar?"

The hostility in Raze's voice turned down a few notches with the undisguised distaste in the other person's tone. Still, his many decades of experience taught him not to trust others easily, even if they looked harmless enough.

"Who exactly are you?"

The grin on the Human's face grew wider, looking incredibly charming with the upturned eyes. "Me? I'm no one important. Addie is just a little Incubus out to play~"

What is little devil Haruki planning? Find out in the next update~

Anyway, it was fun to see the other side's POV in their first encounter. Who among you guessed that Raze was "doing the deed" in the other side? Lol.

I think the NSFW warning was unnecessary as there was little actual action in this chapter, but as Raze said, it's best to be prudent!

See you again everyone~

14