Short Story #2
252 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sex with Ghost


I was alone in my room.


There is an ongoing storm.


It's raining heavily and the roaring of thunder could be heard every time.


It's dark.


There's no electricity.


Maybe a power outage.



I'm scared, but I don't want to leave my bed.

What if something bad happens?

I hear a knock at my door. It sounds like it's from downstairs and that it is loud enough for me to hear.

The knocking is louder this time so I stand up on my feet and walk towards the front door.

There was another knock and it sounded more desperate this time.

"Who is it?" I called out.

No one replied back to me. I walked back to my room and looked through the window. There was nothing there except for rain. I feel like I'm just having a bad dream.


I calmed myself but I can't stop my heart from beating so fast.



The knocking started again and this time it sounded even closer. I felt that it wasn't coming from outside anymore. The knocks came inside of my house.

My breathing increased because I realized how scared I am right now.


I locked the door in my room and hide inside the blanket.


I'm fucking scared so I decided to watch some memes.

After I finished watching all the videos I could find on YouTube.

I started experiencing some scary things again.


The bed where I'm currently on started moving.


It's as if something or someone is moving it from below.


I gathered all my courage and turn on the flashlight on my phone.


I then bravely looked beneath the bed and saw a fucking girl.


The girl was so fucking scary that I unconsciously jump to distance myself away from her.


And then she started coming closer to me.



 I started shaking violently.

She looks straight into my eyes. She was about to say something when suddenly she disappeared without a trace.

It's not fair!

I'm not ready to face reality yet.

I closed my eyes and waited for everything to go back to normal.

Then I opened my eyes and saw her again.


She's licking my hand. 


I pointed my phone's flashlight at her so that I can see her appearance clearly.


And then I realized that she's not really that scary. In actuality, she looks cute.


She only looked scary because she's drenched all over the body.


"Hey, aren't you scared?" she asked me in a raspy voice.


With her appearance this cute. I'm not sure if I'm still scared of her.


"You're cute. I think my fear just disappeared completely after seeing your face." I answered.


She blushed.


She's so cute.


I know that she's a ghost but she's so cute.



"So, why are you here?" I questioned her.

"This house belongs to me." she said while pointing to the walls.


"What do you mean by that?" I asked.


"I was the owner of this house 43 years ago. I died from a disease when I was sixteen and now that I've become a ghost. It seems that I'm trap in this house."


She disappeared from sight again and reappeared behind me.


"Stop staring at my face! I'm embarrassed." she said while blushing.


Is she really a ghost? I asked myself. 


How come a ghost could be this fucking adorable.


I couldn't stop myself.


Before I knew it. I was already hugging her.





She froze and tried to push me away, but I didn't budge.

Instead, I kissed her forehead.

That made her blush even more.

"Don't scare me like that." I whispered in her ear.

She nodded slowly.

"Why did you kiss me?" she asked me shyly.


"Well, I don't know. Maybe because you're cute?" I answered.


"This is the first time someone did this to me." she said while blushing.


"I was sick all my life when I was still alive that's why I'm thankful that I become a ghost. I can do anything. I can teleport, I can clip through things and I can manipulate any object using my mind. I have a lot of superpower but nobody can see me and nobody can hear me." she said sadly.


"You're the first one to make me feel that my existence is real." she said while smiling.



She hugged me tightly and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I don't understand this feeling but I have the desire to stay with you forever. Do you want to live with me?" she asked.


Of course, I bought this house yesterday so why am I gonna move out?


In addition to that, I will be together with a cute girl.


"Of course. Why not?" I answered.


***


That night, I asked her.


"Hey, do you want to experience romance?"


"Romance.. of course yes. I was just sixteen when I became a ghost. I was bedridden so I never got the chance experience romance."


I showed her a gesture of having sex by inserting my pointing finger to the circle shape I made with my other hand.


"Let's have sex!" I said cheerfully.


 I carried her small body and she started flailing around.


She's so cute that my massive cock is twitching already.


I quickly get naked then started to rip her clothes off.


She has a petite body and her breasts is still in development.


"Holy shit. You have the ideal body that I wanted to fuck for a long time!" I shouted in delight while stroking my dick.


"I don't know what's happening but my instinct is telling me that I need that thing to be inserted to me right now!" she said.


"Alright." I jumped at her and inserted my cock on her pussy. I pounded her very fast to the point that she can't stop screaming in pleasure..


"What is this feeling? What is this feeling! Aaahhhh!!! It's so good!" she screams while moaning.


I have fucked my cousin before so I'm fairly experienced in this field.


But this pussy, it's so tight that even though I already cum inside her a while ago, I'm still hard and energetic.


I pounded her very hard and fast.


 I can hear her moaning louder. My thrusts became more rapid. Her moans turned higher pitched as well. I reached my climax.

"Aaahhhhh!! Fuckkkk!" I screamed as my cum shoots out.

Then I collapsed beside her.

We were both panting.


"This was a new experience for me. I hope we can do this everyday." she said while panting.


"Yes, me too." I said and then thought 'I can't believe I fucked a ghost.'



2