Starving
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lyrical life

Chapter 3

Starving - Hailee Steinfeld.

I kiss Sam gently again, and snuggle in closer to him, our heated skin softly brushing against each other’s like it never has before. Our bodies have melded, and I finally understand what it means in the bible when it says that “the two shall become one flesh”.

“You are so beautiful.” Sam murmurs to me, his eyes heavy and his naked chest still heaving a little from his exertion. I am still a little unsure of how I feel about what we’ve just done but I know I am excited to try it again. I feel a little gloomy that the days are going to feel so long until I can see him next, but mostly I’m trying not to think about that.

“I love you.” Sam drawls almost sleepily. “That was amazing, we should do that more. How do you feel?” I look up at him from where I’ve got my head half on his chest, half on his shoulder.

“Kinda scared, what if they heard us? What if they know what we were doing?”

“We’re in the tree house so we would know if they were coming out here. Just don’t let on, they won’t know anything.”

“We’re not supposed to do that till we are married. So, I’m a bit scared they will know.”

“Well, I’m not going to tell them. How else do you feel?” I grin at him before leaning in and kissing him for a long time, letting our tongues dance together and formulating an answer in my scattered brain.

“I kinda feel like I was… I dunno, I had butterflies before in my tummy when we started but now it’s more as though I have a whole zoo in there. Probably sounds stupid to you but I kinda feel as though I didn’t know I was hungry and then I tasted you and couldn’t stop myself.” I’m pretty sure I’m blushing as I say such embarrassing things and I’m trying not to meet his eye. He tips my chin up and kisses me hard.

“I know what you mean. Before we kissed that first time, I had no idea that I needed you so much too.”

“We’ve done things today that I had no idea would feel so good… I guess I kinda feel more grown up, more adult now but you do things to my body I have never felt before. I think maybe I love you more than ever now.”

“I love you too.” Sam stopped talking for a while as we kissed again, the hand on the arm that went under me, holding me close to him and my hand on his chest, my breasts pressing against him as though I could merge with him again. Reluctantly I part from him a little.

“I hate being the sensible one but we better sort things out before they call us.” I just want to cuddle him more and bask in the feelings he’s given me, but I’m terrified we’ll get caught by our parents. He moans a complaint and lets me go, sitting up in the pile of cushions to look for his clothes. I slip my bra on and look at my white panties that have little blue bears printed on them.

“Um, you made quite a mess, have you got some tissue or something I can try cleaning it up with before I put these on?” I ask him knowing that I will have to put them in the wash tonight and not wanting his mess to transfer to them first.

“Just leave them off then they won’t get dirty.”

“I can’t do that dummy, it’s gona run down my legs.” I laugh at him. He looks around and pulls a sock on before he hands me his briefs. “You could wear them instead and give them back next time I see you.” He offers. A thrill runs through me, and I consider it.

“Will they fit me though?”

“Dunno till you try.”

“What about you? Don’t you need them?”

“I can wear my jeans without them, no one will know.” He reassures me confidently, so I gingerly slip my legs into Sam’s underwear and pull them up. It’s the first time I’ve ever even thought of wearing boys pants and it both thrills and scares me at the same time. It suddenly occurs to me that I’ve got no excuse if I get caught wearing them and I slip them off again though part of me wants to keep him close in some way.

“I better not, what if I get caught? I’ll just go in and say I need to use the bathroom.”

We both Jump as we hear the back door squeak open.

“Jo, time to go.” Daddy calls. I’m almost frozen in fear and am panicking that we have been caught.

“Be there in a moment Daddy.” I shout back, sure that my voice is too squeaky from fear. Thinking quickly, I fold Sam’s underwear into a pad and pull my own pants on over it so that I won’t leak any mess. I slide into my dress hurriedly and pause only long enough to straighten myself out as best I can before I climb down the ladder, happy to see that Daddy isn’t waiting there for us.

All the way home in the car, I’m scared that Mummy or Daddy are going to say something so I pretend to sleep while thinking over the experience I know I’m never going to forget and how much I love Sam. I really can’t wait to see him again, now I know I’m starving for his touch and for him, I may never be satisfied without it. I am looking forward to the day we can get married and not have to hide what we’ve been up to.

0