KAMEN RIDERS CHAPTER 001
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The world destruction began when an otaku ran away from home…

 

 

In the year 2068, humanity in every universe is under the ruthless iron fist of Decade. One day, a massive battle waged by the resistance breaks out, however, Decade slaughters them effortlessly with his seemingly omnipotent powers. Fed up with this hopeless situation, a fighter, Tsukuyomi, goes back to the past in the hope of killing the man behind Decade's identity.

                                      ***

Decade, an enigma to the worlds that he visits, "A hero" and "A villain" is what the people called him when he appeared. However, he's no hero nor a villain, he's a Kamen Rider whose have seen very many things. These worlds he goes through are all but a passing wind to him so what more worlds will he change? What more will he see through those his eyes? The hands of fate and sands of time will constantly change as long as he is present.

                                        ***

Tokiwa Sōgo was not a good son. After graduation, he just stayed inside the house every day and refused to go out. He didn't want to look for a job nor did he want to look for a girlfriend. He was just as hopeless as could be. This gave Tokiwa Sōgo's parents a lot of headaches. They had used all kinds of methods they could think of, however, even when the relationship between them had reached the breaking point, Tokiwa Sōgo still didn't want to move an inch.

It was not that Tokiwa Sōgo didn't know any better, he just didn't like to work outside of his house. If he ran out of money, he would simply write some novels online. Although it never made him rich, only a few bucks that could almost count as none, he was not a drinker or smoker, plus he nearly never went out, he didn't need money. In terms of the rest of his time, he mostly spent on anime, comics, games, or hunting photos.

Therefore, saying Tokiwa Sōgo was an otaku, there would not be any objections. There was a famous anime character who once said, "I never work hard and just let my instinct take over, so I'm useless to society. On top of that, I'm aware of what I am. Yet I can't stop because it feels too good, I'm the ultimate scum… but,  I always thought that Laziness is such an ugly word… I prefer… Selective participation." This was the phrase that Tokiwa Sōgo liked the most. Since that famous senior also didn't object to this kind of lifestyle, as a junior, if he didn't properly carry on this fine tradition, it simply couldn't be justified.

However, if he carried on living like this, in the house that his parents also lived in, it would only make the relationship between them even worse. So to avoid making things worse, Tokiwa Sōgo decided to move to his hometown.

Although this method was exactly like something that an ostrich would think of, as long as he doesn't need to give in and his relationship with his family doesn't get worse, it was fine with him. Far away from the noisy city and having no one coming to annoy him, the village life was truly peaceful. Sleeping till noon, writing some chapters, playing some games, or going somewhere to take a photo, days just passed away like that. The only problem was that during summertime, there would be power cuts occasionally. This made the internet-addict Tokiwa Sōgo very angry…

0