Body Reformation
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"HUH?!!"

'What did he just say? Does that mean my father is the king of the moon Asura?'

"The king is a mysterious man; only the thirteen generals, his concubines and his offspring have seen his face.

One thing is for certain; you share an uncanny resemblance to him. Also, with the evidence of you being able to split your soul, there is no doubt in my mind that you are his child. The only problem is, I don't seem to recall a time that would make sense 17 years ago for the timeline to add up."

I never knew my father and my mother had died at birth. The circumstances are to perfect with what Shiroi was saying and it wasn't like I could doubt my only lifeline in these strange lands. An elegant voice brought me out of my stupor.

"I know this may have come to a shock to you and things might be moving too fast but I hate to be the bearer of bad news; it only gets worse from here.

Souei has made contact with his majesty and has requested an attendance with you one month from now to discus some matters, the problem with this is the Qi density in the capital of Zerxes is too potent and you would die before you reach the borders."

Shiroi gave me this piece of news like he was talking about the weather. I wanted to slap this old man in his face.

"So how the fuck am I going to have this meeting with the Emperor old man?" I said slightly annoyed.

"This is why I said It would get worse. You need to reach Rank 1 in one months time.."

I looked at the old man with burning anger. "Is that even possible?" I pleaded.

"Well...yes, but the methods are extremely painful but I promise under my tutelage you will reach rank 1 maybe even before the deadline."

"Fuck sake," I muttered "It's not like I have a choice is it." And like that training begun in the eastern outpost.

Shiroi moved me another room, It had a King size bed with ancient looking decorations a bathroom and a toilet.

A black set of latex training gear laid on the bed and I immediately reached for It. Shiroi saw my actions and called out.

"I see you like your training gear I prepared, unfortunately the time to change is not now; you must go through the first step. Body reformation."

A confused look adorned my face. "Body reformation? Why don't I like the sound of that. Could you tell me what that entails?" I enquired.

"Boy, when I told you we have to go through unconventional methods to speed up the process of getting you to rank one, I meant it."

I watched him as he waved his hand and a smile vile of red liquid appeared, he was about to talk when I decided to ask him how he is able to do that.

"Old man, how do things keep appearing in your hands?" He looked at me curiously for a moment then his face relented, it is evident he still doesn't trust me all the way.

"That would be my family's bloodline ability, spatial manipulation. Its very handy for storage"

A dense pressure overwhelmed me. Shiroi disappeared from where he stood and a cold metal touched the back of my neck. *SHING!...* "It's also amazing for slaughter," he sheathed his blade

"But enough talk lets move to the bathroom. Oh and heads up, body reformation is meant to be done over a period of 3 years. Constantly fighting ang tearing limbs, punching iron trees till your knuckles break training Qi till your veins burst.

Your about to go through all of that pain in the span of 10 minutes so prepare yourself."

'This old fart wants me dead.' What did he just say? Why the fuck would I ever want to do that, once again I'm completely at his mercy and I must comply.

I vowed to myself to get stronger than him so I could slap him in the face just once.

Ten minutes had passed and Shiroi had run a hot bath. He opened he small vial of red liquid and dropped contents of it into the hot water.

The water immediately turned crimson read while the temperature seemed to have risen some more. I looked at the bathtub with immense dread.

"You don't have to worry boy, I'll circulate Qi through your veins and ease the pain as much as possible. Take a second to gather yourself then step in and completely submerge, I'll create an air bubble of Qi around your mouth and nose so you won't drown."

I nodded slowly not taking my eyes of the crimson water. I breathed in slowly and submerged my entire body.

The pain was simply unbearable, I spasmed rigorously and I felt a hand keeping me in place. I looked at my arms and legs and I could visibly see my flesh tearing away until I had no skin on my body, my open veins and muscles were screaming; everything that touched me sent a jolt of electrifying pain up my spine. I couldn't lie still, I was convinced I would die and this was the worst pain I experienced until my bones started to break.

*CRUCNHHH!* "ARGHHHHH!"

Every bone in my body broke at once and it wasn't until five minutes later that my body started to repair, Shiroi dragged me out of the bathtub after another long 5 minutes of bone and skin repairing; I even felt my hair grow back to my waist. In the end I couldn't keep my consciousness and my world faded into nothing.

0