Chapter 23: What kind of disease is that?
225 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘How to wash custom made high-quality costumes?’

Type and search. I’m trying to find out how to clean the costumes. Check its durability and color used. Wow! That’s a lot of requirements. With some work I think I can return these clothes without them knowing. I make a phone call.

“Hello what do I do to clean the costumes we took? The emperor and empress ones.”

Who has time for that? Not me.

“You took the costumes?”

“Ms. Saori wanted to practice with them for full immersion. We got permission to take them from the director.”

“Oh. So, what happened to the costumes? Why do you need to clean them?”

“A slight accident some liquids got on them.”

“What kinds of liquids?”

“Just some sweat and watery substances.”

You don’t need to know.

“Watery substances?”

“Oh, no! No balance for the call!”

I hang up.

Let’s get them cleaned by a professional. Bet they get costumes doused with watery substances there.

I’ll take the hit for Saori’s reputation. Speaking of Saori, she’s still out of it. I placed her on our bed with Lucine. They are both sleeping. They are facing each other. It was a splendid view.

If you look down, you’ll see their inflated bellies. Lucine’s is larger. I do not understand how it goes away, but Saori’s bump is already getting smaller.

When we got home, I called for Lucine but then remembered she’s most likely asleep. The once-a-week thing? Yeah, that did not happen. We still do it every day. It’s the reason I stopped before things got worse back at the studio.

I realize this is unhealthy, though. Lucine is becoming weirder as the days go. She’s been forgetting things and her mind’s been slow. Is it some sort of side effect? Plus, Lucine lacks exercise. Or is it too much exercise? It needs to stop. Lucine must be sick of me.

I’ll have Lucine go with Saori for now. Pain will be back on the menu.

 


🌟 🎥🥛🎼🎾📚 🌟


 

In the morning, while I’m making a simple breakfast. The sound of footsteps drew near and someone hugs me from behind.

“Thanks for the food, hubby,” says Saori.

She is wearing a large and thick pair of glasses. It displays a swirl.

“How do you even see through that?”

“I cannot see at all. I just wore them before hugging you. Or else you will pounce on me again.”

“I just asked for a kiss.”

“You are not getting any more kisses from me, mister.”

We laugh and start eating together.

“Hubby, you really need to control yourself. Poor Lucine is still out cold. I experienced how rough you can be,” says Saori.

“I agree. She also needs a break. We’ve been doing it every day.”

“Do not lie to me, hubby. I recognize you do it more often. Let me calculate. There was a delay. So, you traveled to the set with me for only five days.”

“What’s your point?”

“Five days of rest! After two weeks of non-stop action. Are you insane? Even less because you traveled home after!”

“I have to eat and sleep.”

“I know you do not sleep.”

She got me.

“Still, there’s the cooking and eating part.”

“I remember our wedding nights. You did not give me a break!”

“Really? You remember it clearly?” I say.

“Not really… But you get the point!”

“It felt good though, right?”

“Of course, it did. I suppose that is the limit. Too much of anything is bad.”

As we were talking, we hear shouting coming from our bedroom.

“Lucine! Are you alright?” says Saori.

She hurries to Lucine’s side and stays beside her. She holds her hand as Lucine shouts out unrecognizable sounds.

“I understand, sis. No! You cannot!” says Saori.

Image

[collapse]

More unrecognizable sounds come from Lucine’s mouth. It seems Saori’s trying to calm her down. How is she able to understand Lucine? I move closer and Lucine’s shout gets louder.

“Get out first! You are making things worse!” says Saori.

I leave the bedroom and am back outside it.

“Close the door.”

I follow her instructions and close the door. When I closed the door, the shouting became silent. What’s happening inside? With my ear on the door, I listen in.

“See, he is finally sick of you!”

That’s not true Lucine! I hear sobs coming from inside.

“You abused it too much! You cannot even move! Do you think you can please our husband in this state? Take care of your body.”

It seems they are arguing.

“What? I am not lying! Fine.”

Saori gets out of the room and drags me downstairs.

“What’s wrong?” I say.

“It is hard to convince her. I need your help.”

“Convince her of what?”

“She does not want to move away. She does not want to rest.”

Lucine’s not sick of me then? Seems like there’s no problem here!

“I perceive what you are thinking. She needs to rest and you know it!” says Saori.

“Okay. Okay. Why do you need to convince her? We can just drag her to your apartment.”

“Recovery will not happen that way. It will get worse. Plus, she will hate me and I do not want that. My mothers all had a similar problem before.”

“What even is the problem here?”

“She has S.A.G.”

“What’s that?”

“It stands for: Sexually Addicted Garbage.”

“What does it do?”

“The affected can only think about is sex with his/her partner.”

This is scary. Isn’t that me?

“They lose knowledge and skills permanently if you do not cure them.”

“What? It’s real?”

“You know first, mother? She was a world-renowned researcher, but due S.A.G. she lost all her knowledge and had to retire. This is a well-documented disease.”

It is? Then again, I lack knowledge in this field.

“Uh… Do I have this disease?”

“You do not have the disease. People of the same sex can easily detect if someone has S.A.G. they stink like trash and have a trashy aura surrounding them.”

“Lucine smells nice, though? We take baths every day, too.” I say. It’s not only a bath. We’ll hide that part. Let’s not make things more complicated.

“You cannot smell it, but I can.”

“So, how do you cure this? Has Lucine lost skills already?”

“The stench is not that strong. This is still new.”

“So, the cure?”

“Hubby, you need to make her believe you are sick of her. Then no intimate contact for twice the duration of the disease,” says Saori.

“That’s pretty extreme.”

“Well, this is half your fault.”

“Well, we went overboard. That’s love though.”

“Do you know the fifth rule of love? The Author warns us of this,” says Saori.

Oh, I remember now. I can’t believe I crossed that line.

……………..

Notes of the Author

Rules of Love, the fifth rule:

Couples with too much love and lust are annoying.

Imma punish you if you cross the line.

P.S.

My line is pretty far though, so have fun.

 

I hate mistakes. It's coarse, dry, and it gets everywhere. 

Smash that heart!

7