Chapter 44: Don’t do that in a hospital!
168 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gramps threw me into the air. Followed by coach jumping on his back and kneeing me in the face. She then repositions with her knees now on my back. She adds her own weight as I fall. Gramps below punches in the gut. I lied on the ground after that.

Thank the Author they left me alone after that. I listen to Dewey’s laughter after that. It didn’t last long, though. He started crying for the doctor, nurse, mom, dad and even our dog at some point.

Let’s stop thinking about it. It is morning now and I am lying down in bed.

It hurts. The pain from gramps and coach’s combo attacks won’t disappear. It was still worth it, though.

They didn’t show mercy, though. Gramps, I could understand. But even coach? She must have been furious and embarrassed.

The door opens and two people enter. It’s Saori and Lucine.

“Brother, what happened? Did you do something bad again?” says Lucine.

“Hubby, what did you do?” says Saori.

What is this? I’m innocent! Why do you both assume I did something bad? What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

“It was gramps and coach that beat me up. I am innocent. I only helped gramps and coach get along again.”

“Auntie Edith came here?” says Lucine.

“Auntie Edith?” says Saori.

“She’s grandpa’s best friend?”

“Why the question?”

“They have feelings for each other. But grandpa keeps trying to deny it.”

“Really? Can you tell me more?”

Lucine and Saori are now in full gossip mode. Hey… I feel lonely here. Didn’t you both come to visit me? I’m also noticing how close they seem to be now. Not that they weren’t before. This feels different, though. Did something happen? Oh well. It’s a good thing, anyway.

The curtain on the other side opens. Looks like Dewey’s up. He sees me with Lucine and Saori. His eyes bulge like they want to separate from his skull once he saw Saori.

“Bro… This is the censored girl?” says Dewey.

“Don’t be rude. You know her name,” I say.

“You really need to watch that mouth of yours,” says Lucine.

“Hello brother-in-law, it’s nice to meet you again. I hope you get well soon,” says Saori.

“She’s even nice! You lucky bastard!”

Lucine walks on Dewey’s side.

“What? I’m a patient. You can’t hurt me.”

Lucine slams Dewey’s legs with her fist. She doesn’t do just one. She hits Dewey multiple times. Dewey begs Lucine to stop and apologizes to Saori while crying.

“It is okay. It did not hurt me,” says Saori.

“Don’t worry about this stupid man, sis! He deserves it! It’s his own dumb decisions that led to this!” says Lucine.

“You inherited the old man’s violence, Lucine,” says Dewey.

“You can hit him again Lucine,” I say.

He cries and begs before Lucine even stands up. We let him off with that. Dewey then complains to us.

“How come both of my younger siblings don’t respect me?”

It’s because you never do anything older brother like. My whole life, this guy has been immature. I still can’t believe he’s two years older than me. I reply to him.

“You should look at yourself more.”

“I only have one older brother. There’s another sibling in the family but he’s not the older brother,” says Lucine.

“Both of you. Be nicer to brother-in-law,” says Saori.

“Do you hear this? Only my sister-in-law defends me! You’re my only ally!” says Dewey.

“Saori, remember the picture? He’s the one who sent that,” I say.

“Brother-in-law, listen to hubby and Lucine.”

“What happened to my only ally?”

Seems like filming has been going well. Lucine even got scouted by director Otis. I kind of expected it. The way she handled it is hilarious, though. She’s not lying about it, at least.

Saori and Lucine feed me fruits, apples and oranges. While feeding me, they feed each other. What a magnificent scene! I also started feeding them and a sweet aura envelops the room.

The one guy besides us faces distorts as we continue our lovely act. Let’s give him some food. I’m such a good brother. I grab a peeled whole orange and hand it to him.

“Here Dewey eats as well.”

He doesn’t take it and scoffs at me.

“I don’t need your stupid fruits! The only one allowed to feed me fruits when I’m sick is Hilda!”

I’m not even feeding you. But if you want to be annoying… I stand up and shove the whole orange in his mouth. He swallows it whole. His eyes water as he speaks to me.

“How could you? You took my hospital fruit feeding virginity…”

He didn’t even chew it? What is wrong with him? Saori looks at me. She’s giving me that scared face again! Why does this guy speak this way?

“This guy can’t get over the girl who dumped him,” I say.

After I said that, Dewey just started crying and telling stories about his love life to us. Before we knew it, afternoon came. They have to leave now. It’s sad, just like Dewey’s love life.

Saori gives me a kiss. Lucine also gives me a kiss after. This is better.

Dewey is wide eyed the whole time. His hands held his head as he shakes his head side to side.

“Goodbye brother-in-law, it was nice meeting you. Bye hubby.”

“Bye Dewey, get well soon also brother, take care of yourself.”

Image

[collapse]

“Don’t worry about me. I’ll be well soon.”

I wave them goodbye.

They left the room. The door closes and there’s silence. Dewey is still in the same pose. At least his head shaking stopped.

“Your love is going so well compared to mine…” says Dewey.

He brings out his phone, then lies down and complains.

“I’m so jealous.”

“Don’t worry bro, it’ll work out for you too.”

I don’t get why, but it seems like sister Hilda’s still waiting for this guy. Plus, there’s also the thing with her best friend, sister Georgette. Dewey sighs.

“I hope so.”

Dewey covers himself with the blanket. I close the curtain separating us. Not long after, I pick up Dewey’s murmurs.

“Ah… Ah… Hilda… Hilda…”

I hear suspicious sounds coming from Dewey’s side. Is he? No way… I’m a curtain away from you! This idiot! Have some decency!

“I’m in the same room! What the hell, man!”

I walk towards his side. I toss aside the blanket covering him. There I see the stuff of nightmares.

Dewey’s tongue is out towards his phone. I can see the photo of sister Hilda. I can see the photo and all its details. In the photo, she’s sitting and her feet are visible. Dewey’s tongue is aiming for the feet in the picture…

I did not need to know this. Dewey’s dignity is at an all-time low. I don’t dare look down. Something tells me I’ll regret it. No. I know I’ll regret it.

Even now he won’t even retreat his tongue. This guy has no shame.

He’s down bad.

I can see desperation in his eyes.

I toss him the tissues.

..

.

Let’s hang out somewhere else.

I’m not going back in there.

Are you a FIXED chapter? You have the perfect hips, the huge big and perfect breasts, the smile that makes me smile, Your body is perfectly coordinated, Not only are you sweet and kind, your perfectly balanced in your body, you're a sweet chapter, Too perfect for me, so you must be a FIXED chapter from my dreams.

MISTAKE, are you a hentai category? Because you're an ugly bastard.

3