Chapter 57: A great family feast
122 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There’s a table full of delicious looking food in front of us. A mix of steak, chicken and fish, along with rice and vegetables. They all look amazing!

I’m sitting down. Saori and Lucine are on my sides. They are also sitting down. Father is sitting in front of me across the table. I can’t see his face, though. They piled a mountain of food up on his plate.

Four people are walking about. They keep adding more food to the table.

“Why aren’t you eating dear?” says first mom. She adds steak onto my plate.

“We all chipped in to cook this meal. They taste good, I guarantee it,” says third mom. She places a lot of rice and vegetable onto my plate.

“Is there something you want, son? Do you want dessert?” says third mom. She dumps half the chicken on my plate. It’s now piled up like a mountain. At least it’s less than father’s pile.

“We have ice cream. Do you want some?” says second mom. She gives me a glass of juice.

“I want one mom!” says Saori. She raises her hand and waves it at them.

“I wasn’t asking you. You need to watch what you eat when you’re pregnant too,” says second mom. She gives Saori a glass of water.

“Again. I am not pregnant, mom! Hubby is just weird.”

That is true… Why diss me though? Also, aren’t your bodies also weird? Where does it even go?

“Lucine, dear, tell us the truth. I see that you also have an enormous stomach,” says first mom.

“Aren’t they just fat?” says fourth mom.

“Well, their faces aren’t fat. I’m jealous when I’m pregnant. My face fattens up,” says third mom.

“We’re really not pregnant moms. This always happens with brot—husband. It’ll be gone in a week if it’s left alone,” says Lucine.

“Alright we believe you,” says the moms in unison

“Why do you trust her but not me?” says Saori.

“So how long does son last Saori?” says fourth mom.

“I do not really know? Hubby can go at it endlessly,” says Saori.

“Oh! Does he not stop even when you’re tired?” says second mom. 

“When I woke up last week, he was still going at it with sis. He noticed me wake up though then…” says Lucine.

“Wow, he’s just like our husband here!” says third mom

They keep talking about more…

Is this ok? Why are they talking about stuff like this in front of me? Father is also here.

Speaking of father. I learn about how wild he is. What to do with this information?

A hand grabs my shoulder. Its fourth mom. She looks at me and smiles with tears in her eye. She talks to me with pride on her face.

“Son, I always knew you were the one for Saori here. When you came back with Lucine. I became even more convinced.”

You were my only doubter!

The moms are now talking about their sex life. It feels uncomfortable.

I focus on the food. To distract myself from their conversation. I still hear them, though. I now know that father has a big dick and enormous stamina. They talk about positions and other things. What even is a wife sandwich?

My mouth devours the food in front of me. I need to get out of here. The mountain of food in front of me also disappears. Father’s gaze meets with mine. We came to understanding.

Get out of here.

Thank you so much, father! Their descriptions are getting way too detailed for my liking. I don’t feel comfortable visualizing that. Father coughs to get their attention and speaks.

“Ladies, Atlas and I here have some father and son things to talk about.”

They acknowledge us and continue on with their conversation. Father and I leave the kitchen and went outside. Saori’s house has a big, beautiful yard.

We sat in silence, not knowing what to do. Well. This is awkward.

“Do you play baseball, son?” says father.

“I played before,” I say.

“Were you a hitter or pitcher?”

“On our team, I was both.”

I was the ace and the cleanup hitter. I was pretty darn good. Scouts from professional teams even offered me contracts.

Father goes inside for a bit and comes out with a basket full of baseballs, gloves and bats. He makes me choose a bat.

“I’ll pitch. You hit.”

“Alright. I won’t hold back, though.”

“Me too.” He gives a smile full of confidence.

Sorry, father. In the realm of sports, I am a prodigy.

We get into position. He winds up and pitches. The ball comes flying at breakneck speeds. This is the fastest pitch I’ve ever seen!

You think that’s enough, though? No. My bat swings and I hit the ball. The ball flies out, but it’s a foul.

“Husband beat him!” says all four moms.

When did they get here? Father pitches once more, the ball moves even faster this time. My eyes have adjusted though! I swing my bat and I’m right on target. The ball’s movement changes and it zips down! Strike one.

How could this happen?

Father pitches once again. I’ll hit a home run. I’m ready for it this time! The ball spins like mad and moves faster than ever! I adjust my swing and almost hit the ball, but the downward movement gets me once again! Strike two.

“Go husband! Just one more!”

Hey where are my cheerleaders?

Father winds up once again. The aura around him changes. The ball launches from his fingertips. His best pitch yet! You won’t get me the third time, though!

The ball doesn’t go down instead it moves up! But I’ve already planned for that! My swing is pure. It makes contact with the ball. This is the home run I’m waiting for! A hit!

Instead of the ball flying out. It breaks my bat and follows through! How is this possible? There’s a baseball sized hole in it! It’s a metal bat! The impact makes me fall down on my butt. Strike three. Father walks towards me and reaches out for a handshake.

“Good game.”

Image

[collapse]

I lost… Next time. I’ll win. All the moms hug and kiss father. I walk away. The loser.

“Son! Wait. They’re staying in the fourth room. Thank care of my daughter alright? She’s my firstborn,” says fourth mom. She gives my shoulders a pat and then pounces onto father. They’re now all on the ground.

I’m so she told me that. To be honest. Until now I didn’t know who Saori’s birth mother was. It was nagging in my mind. It’s great that she told me herself.

I didn’t know if it was okay to ask.

I found the room. What are they doing anyway? I lost because I didn’t have their support! Father had an unfair advantage! No. I’m not being a sore loser. I open the door.

“Mama! Milk!” says Saori. She’s sitting with Lucine in bed.

“Yes. Yes. My baby. Drink up and be healthy,” says Lucine. She opens her top and unclasps her bra. Her large mounds bounce at their release.

She guides Saori’s mouth onto her nipples as if to nourish her. Lucine notices me. She panics and shouts.

“Brother! It’s not what it looks like!”

What do you mean? It’s exactly what it looks like. Give me one!

I sat on the bed with them. I move Saori a little. My tongue licks her nipple. Milk leaks out. My very own ambrosia. I continue sucking her nipples. Lucine’s body shakes in pleasure. She screams out.

“Stop! Both at once is too much!”

I look to my side. Saori’s and my eyes met. We nod at each other.

“Mama! More!” says both of us.

OwO Reader-san I'm s-sowwy that i kissed u. UwU.. Baka w-wistenew senpai-sama i... I wove u... ૮⸝⸝> ̫ <⸝⸝ ა I have woved u fow a vewy wong time. <33 ・**゚:: ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗✼✿ ♡ ✿✼ ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗:゚: UwU Listenew-san... Let's get mawwied wistenew sama, i wove u. I think u awe vewy hot. I want to wove u. Buwt i can't. I'm a cat, and u awe a huwman.

I'm sowwy. ・**゚:: ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗✼✿ ♡ ✿✼ ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗:゚: u kiss the catboy what?? UwU youw fuwckew now i'm gonna die what the fuwcking heww i hate u, baka. bwuwshes this isn't appwopwiate. Youw awe a huwman. We shouwwdn't. ・**゚:: ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗✼✿ ♡ ✿✼ ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗:゚: youw kiss the catboy again Nyaaah~♡♡♡ Youw wittwe piece of shit, don't u dawe to kiss me again.

wooks at u with miwd angew and cwies ・**゚:: ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗✼✿ ♡ ✿✼ ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗:゚: Do u want to get mawwied baka? UwU UwU i hate u. Youw wittwe shit. Let's get mawwied. Uwu. kisses u nyaah~♡♡♡... i wove u. takes u cwothes off uwu.. kyaaaahhhhh.....૮⸝⸝> ̫ <⸝⸝ ა

[SPICY 18+ PART IN MY PATREON]

3