Fun in the Cage
810 0 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pov 3 person 

Seeing lappland running at them, two Faunus from the group of five ran towards her.

" These idiots"

Whispers a faunus with a bear mask.

" Should we help them? "

 Whispers the faunus in the rabbit mask. 

" Why should we, we have no chance of winning anyway you know what she can do she will play with us a moment and finish it in a minute ". 

" Besides it's nice to see arrogant bastards learning the meaning of old monsters' names " 

Whispers a faunus in a crocodile mask. As their quiet conversation goes unnoticed due to the clamour of the faunus crowd. The faunus in the parrot mask leapt into the air with the intention of hitting Lappland with his fist. Lappland just gently leaned forward and accelerated the bluntness of her run as she ran past the parrot faunus and continued straight towards the ape-masked faunus behind him. 

Seeing Lappland the ape-masked faunus performed a high kick and leaned his monkey tail against the ground  which gave him more balance and strength in his attack. However, Lappland as if this attack was nothing blocked it with her wrist while catching the monkey faunus' ankle. 

"What?"

A voice is heard from under the monkey mask as Lappland's ear twitches and with a quick movement she catches his thigh with her other hand and with a twist of her body she throws the faunus backwards perfectly under the legs of the parrot faunus which ran to attack her from behind. 

Seeing that the monkey faunus is about to fall under his feet the parrot leaps into the air again. 

" Is jumping the only thing you know how to do?" 

Lappland says as she kicks at the landing faunus' legs causing its body to move through the air which ultimately causes the parrot faunus to land face first into the floor. Although the parrot's mask gently cracked he tried to get up as quickly as possible but when he lifted his head off the ground he saw a neat foot wrapped in bandages. 

Lappland kicked Faunus' head like a ball causing him to roll on the ground and remain unconscious on it. Turning around Lappland sees the monkey faunus running towards her so knowing that he himself is coming towards her Lappland waits in place. 

The monkey being in front of Lappland axe kicks at her. Instead of blocking this Lappland takes a step back as the faunus' foot lands on the ground gently dents the metal floor of the cage. Lappland seeing this she stomp her foot on top of the monkey's foot blocking him from retreating at the same time damaging his metatarsals bones . Seeing his situation , Faunus tries to hit Lappland with his fist despite the pain, but she quickly grabs his wrist and wraps her body around his hand, performing a perfect standing jiuji-gatame. 

With the pull of the monkey faunus' arm, Lappland knocks herself and him to the ground. In a no-win situation, the faunus tenses his muscles in his hand, preventing it from breaking, while trying to get out by leveraging Lappland's leg with his other hand.

The monkey faunus eventually uses his tail to get up off the ground which Lappland takes advantage of by letting go of his hand and in a quick motion puts the monkey faunus' head under her armpit wrapping her legs around the faunus' hips performing a guillotine choke. 

"Help we are on the same team ! "

Shouts the faunus in the monkey mask in his last breath. With a sigh the other three run towards Lappland who seeing the situation lets go of the faunus and quickly gets up from the ground perfectly avoiding the knee from crocodile faunus  . 

Lappland's ear twitches as she jumps up avoiding being undercut by the rabbit. The disadvantageous situation of Lappland who has no way to manoeuvre in the air was exploited by the bear when he struck straight at her unprotected face. Receiving the blow Lappland didn't even flinch when the impact sent her across the cage until she hit the wire mesh forming the walls of the arena on the opposite side of the cage. 

" That hurt hAhHah HahAH" 

Laughed Lappland getting up from the ground while tearing off a piece of the cracked mask. Lifting her head Lappland looked at the bear who was helping the monkey faunus get up from the ground . Looking at the bear's mask Lappland's ear twitched as she suddenly crouched down when the crocodile's leg flashed over her head and missing hitting her hit the wire mesh behind her . 

Seeing an opportunity Lappland stood up and pressed the crocodile's leg, back into the wire mesh and wasting no time she hit it hard on the thigh of the leg she was pressing into the cage waal with a bone popping sound and then she kicked him in the groin of the other leg making him fall to the ground.  

Not being stupid Lappland let go of the crocodile and dodged the right hook from behind performed by the rabbit wich started to perform a series of boxing punches which were dodged by Lappland but ultimately she stopped it by used the advantage of her long legs. 

As the rabbit was about to strike straight Lappland stepped back and kicked it straight in the stomach, causing its fist to stop a inch in front of Lapland's face, who was standing with her leg outstretched and on which leg the rabbit faunus was impaled. Her Leg which is longer than his hand hit him without any problem in the place where the liver is. Faunus fell to his knees in pain supporting his body on his outstretched arms. 

However, Lappland did not have the opportunity to finish off the rabbit when the bear appeared again and ran towards her with a posture lowered like a wrestler. Lappland seeing this took advantage of the rabbit which was in the perfect position to use it as a jumping bench and jumped at the bear landing with her hands on his head hitting the top of his head with her knee then using his head as the ground she jumped into the air finally landing behind him . 

" Tired ?" 

Ask Lappland watching as bear faunus wobbly rise from the floor and the crocodile faunus stood massaging his thigh from which he had pulled the bandages off making visible the horrible purple haematoma on his leg and the swelling showing fracture of bone. Rabbits also got up from the ground holding the place where he had been kicked. Away from the group was a faunus with a monkey mask who was sitting on the ground massaging his foot. 

"This game is no use anymore, I am bored of this game". 

Lappland said as she looked at the already injured group in front of her. A crack in the mask allowed a closer view of her eye which showed that Lappland was clearly enjoying herself. 

After her words and the way she looked at them the monkey faunus unfamiliar with the white wolf's name realised that she wasn't even serious and was just playing with them. But now Lappland decide that she would start a real fight   

------------------------

If you like this fan fiction novel I recommend you also read my other fan fiction Novel. 

( Multiverse legend of Kurumi Tokisaki)  

44