Bloody getaway 2
2.3k 3 103
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lappland pov

Coral is wounded , but she still slowly led me to exit of this base. Of course, due to the alarm, there had to be some volunteers to check my current body condition.

' A year shackled, but despite this, everyone in this place is ridiculously weak. '

Thinking, I follow Coral towards the stairs. Here the old stone corridors have turned into concrete walls and metal floors. 

Coral : " One ...... moree fllloor "

Coral says to me with barely understandable words . I can barely understand her because she's whimpering due to a missing tooth . And because of this and saliva , which mixed with blood still drips from her mouth, I can safely say that , she is still in pain after my dental procedure. Looking at Coral back , I notice that we are slowly approaching another door . However, before I let Coral open this door, I grab her by the hair and throw her to the ground. 

Lappland : " Shut up and don't get up. "

I say focusing my hearing . On the other side of the door, I hear three heartbeats. I can sense from the smell that it's three males. Already knowing what is happening on the other side I approach the door while I swing my right hand back , ready to throw one of my blades . Kicking the door I break them off ther hinges . Then running into the room ,  I immediately throw one of the blades to the place where I hear the calmest heartbeat . Thenks to this the first person furthest to the door , is killed by the blade I threw which hits his carotid artery . 

Thanks to momentum, I was already halfway across the room but I have Immediately jump back because the blade of the machete almost pierced my stomach . Before the faunus in front of me has time to swing the machete again , I simply kick forward with my foot kicking the male faunus in his balls . 

Then I catch the bent in half , due of pain , faunus by his head . Only to kick him in the face with my knee . When the faunus in front of me falls to the ground, I hear movement behind me, so I immediately turn my hips and kick back. My leg strikes the faunus with reptile scales on his face , in the hand in which he held a two-handed mace. The sudden change in his momentum caused him to lose his balance which I took advantage of to execute a sweep with a half-twist with the blade in my right hand which cleanly decapitated the head of the reptile faunus. 

???? : " Dieeeeee !!!!! "

Shouts the faunus, who I kickd in his balls . As he , with a broken nose, got up from the ground and swung his machete at me again. My back was turned to him, so listening to instinct I simply turned around and stops the machete with my blade. It must be funny , when a guy taller and heavier than me has to use two hands to swing and yet I only block him with one hand . Looking with amusement into his terrified eyes , I waited for his next move . I heard his heart rate accelerate , adrenaline and hormones began to smell from his body. His muscles tightened , but instead of attacking , he drop his wepon and after turning around , he began to run the other way .

' That's it ? He's just ....... ????' 

I think in complete surprise , everything about him suggested to me that like others , he would fight to the end . 

Lappland : "AhahHaha! HahAHAhahHa !!!! "

Laughing at myself and at him , I drop my last blade to the floor . In return I pick up the dead faunus' mace from the ground. Grasping it in my hands and bending my body backwards I throw the mace in front of me hitting the fugitive in the back of the head. With his fall , I slowly walk up to him. I can hear his heartbeat so he is not dead yet. With a giggle I put one foot on his neck and effortlessly I shatter his spine. The heartbeat slowly stops leaving only my and Coral's heartbeats.

Lappland : "It's over I'm disappointed....... Coral!!! "

I shout expecting her to come. At the same moment Coral enters the room looking around in horror. 

Lappland: " Is that everyone? "

I ask looking at her. 

Coral : " Adam ....... He only sent a few people here to watch over you ".

Coral replies as I approach the corpse with my blade stuck in its neck.

Lappland : "Too bad." 

I say with a chuckle and pull out my blade. I walk over to the other blade located next to the reptile faunus  and pick it up. 

Lappland: " Lead on "

I Says Coral , who leads on without further comment. Following her, I start feeling a gentle breeze in the lower half of my body . So I stop next to the corpse whose neck I just  broke , only to pull of his pants , and then put them on myself. Of course, they are too big and baggy which would make it difficult for me to fight. However, I doubt if someone from a white fang will give me a real fight. Walking out of the room, I am greeted by the sight of a cave. Without looking around I follow Coral coming out of the cave I am greeted by the night view of Kuo Kuan.

Lappland : "Coral "

Enjoying the fresh air I call out Coral . Hearing my call her heartbeat speeds up , but still she turns towards me .  As she looks at me I throw one of the blades under her feet. 

Lappland : "Pick it up "

I say to Coral. Who looks terrified, but bends down and picks up the blade. 

Lappland : "Now attack ".

I order, but in response Coral knowing that I will not let her go alive began to shout. 

Coral : "It's your fault you are the one who betrayed the white fang!!!! I can't die yet!!!" 

Finally, she threw the blade on the ground and began to run away. Having no more fun I throw the blade in my hand hitting her in the back , piercing her heart. Out of fatigue I lean against the palm tree behind me. Only to look into the distance to stare at the night paronam of the city. 

'You left only a few people without firearms and auras to stop me . Adam, as a faunus you should know that even in a cage I will not dull my teeth. However, my little cat saw through her eyes and helped me escape..... '

Thinking about the situation,  becouse of which I found myself here , an image of a black-haired feline faun with amber eyes appears in my mind. 

' And since she is no longer in the white fang , there is no point for me to stay here.' 

I think as I slowly walk toward Coral's body and pull out a  scroll and one cigarette from her pocket. Then I look towards her feet and pull off her shoes putting them on myself. Walking towards the city I check the current date and time while putting the cigarette in my mouth. 

Lappland : "I could use a lighter. HahaHaha "

I say to myself slowly walking towards my old house. 

--------------

This is an improved and revised version of the original chapter . 

103