Team Bonding
125 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So? What's the mission? Killing some more random fucks?" Stark, the muscular man asked.

"Stark! Language!" Muzette exclaimed. The man only grunted in response. Aiden shook his head.

"Well, no. First, we'll be going around Breim Port. There's been some illegal trade dealings. Our job is to find out who. Recon only."

"He IS the merchant king, after all. Haha! Of course we'll be doing business related stuff! Sounds pretty laid back." Stark commented. The commander nodded.

"Indeed. Think of it as team bonding. Also, bring clothes for swimming. The beach will be our nest." The red eyed captain explained.

"...Well, let me go change my clothes then…" Shu muttered while turning around. Rin also followed suit.

"Rin, Shu. I want a mission report before we arrive." He finished. The two nodded.

An hour and a half later, the group could be found in the capital of Valsir. Each of them wore casual beach attire. Shu donned an extremely loose kimono, his chest and abdomen on full display. Shorts and geta sandals completed the outfit.

Rin was beside him in an all white one piece bikini. There was a straw sun hat on top of her head, blocking the sun. Casual flip flops adorned her cute little feet.

Muzette wore a black two piece swimsuit, a veil covering the side of her waist. Men would stop to look whenever she passed by. Flynn and Stark both had on shirts and shorts. Valsir was a coastal nation for a reason. The group would honor it.

Aiden had utilized his access to the golden ring in order to warp them to Breim Port. Only the captains had this luxury on top of a boost in strength. Synchronizing with the energy source allowed one to fight beyond their level.

Each member had been given a storage device to hold their weapons and important items. The Golden Circle were the only people with this high tech luxury. Streline, the Institute of Magic, also had these items.

Shu was the only person still holding his weapon. He preferred holding the sheath in his left hand. His right hand rested in his pocket as the group casually strolled through the port city.

"Everyone, we're heading to the beach. The docks are nearby. Make sure to monitor who comes in or out. Scan for anything suspicious." Aiden ordered.

"...Where are you going?" Rin asked.

"King Solomon requests my presence. I should return before nightfall." Not saying another word, Aiden warped away. 

"We should probably get cozy." Stark suggested. Muzette spoke up.

"Ahhhnnn…I can't wait to get in the water! It's so hot. I'm burning up!" She mewled while stretching.

Her hands played with her bikini, allowing Shu to view some spring scenery. A dazed grin appeared on his face. It was as if he was starstruck. Rin pinched his side which woke him from his trance.

'Her charm is too strong. It's almost impossible to ignore it.' He thought.

The group went on to set up camp in the sand. A sun umbrella was planted next to foldable chairs. There was a high tech cooler filled with drinks and snacks. Once the towels were set down, Stark pulled Muzette over his shoulder and ran into the water.

"Kyahh! Hahaha!" She giggled.

Shu trailed a good distance behind. He only allowed the water to reach up to his thighs. The muscular man threw the succubus into the deep end. It was unknown how he resisted her charms.

People of all races, shapes, and sizes could be seen playing in the area. Children made sand castles and looked for sea critters. As the young samurai fell into his thoughts, he was splashed with water.

"Shu ~ are you going to come in?" Muzette called out. The sleepy swordsman shook his head.

"...I'm fine here." He responded. Stark grinned while approaching.

"Don't be a vibe killer. Get your ass over here!" The man with dreadlocks exclaimed.

He reached for Shu's arm. Stark only grabbed air, since the samurai moved out the way. An excited light shone in the man's eyes. He reached for Shu again. It was unsuccessful.

"Haha! You're quick! Let's see if you can keep it up!" He roared with passion.

"...Just relax. It's not that serious."

Shu was beginning to think this guy was a muscle head. A berserker! Stark's leg muscles bulged as he prepared to launch toward the young man.

PHOOOM

A plethora of sand kicked up into the air. The shredded fighter accelerated toward Shu. His hand reached out to grab him. The sleepy samurai flipped over the tackle grab and leapt away. Stark burst into the air, hot on his trail. Multiple moves were exchanged at that moment. Some of the civilians watched in awe at how these people were…playing?

"Mom, is that how strong people have fun?"

"I'd hope not. That looks dangerous."

"Wow! I wanna be like that someday!"

"Tch. I got sand in my mouth."

"What a bunch of show offs."

Muzette stood in the water with a wry smile. Stark always did his own thing. The man was addicted to combat. After a while, Shu had enough. He flashed behind the man and slammed his head into the sand.

BAM

"Piss off." He growled. Stark raised his head.

"You…you're not actually a Gold are you? It feels like you're way stronger than that." The man guessed.

"...Don't worry about it. Just leave me be."

After saying these words, he returned to the sun umbrella. Rin hadn't left her spot, sitting beside the silent Flynn. The snow demon's gaze never left Shu's figure. It was obsessive.

"Are you not going to get in the water?" He asked. The yokai shook her head.

"Why?" Shu continued.

"I don't want to."

"Rin, can you swim?"

"......"

Hearing no response, the young samurai understood. He grabbed the petite beauty and picked her up. Rin immediately began to struggle.

"Idiot Shu, what are you doing?!" She complained in a calm voice. Shu raised his hand and slapped her bottom.

SMACK

"You're going to learn how to swim. Right now."

"No! Stupid Shu!"

Her complaints were futile. He was too strong. The lazy swordsman casually strolled over to the water.

4