Little Detective
101 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Eh? We don't know who the hell that is. You're in the wrong area, buddy." The closest figure spoke.

The subtle glint of a knife could be seen for only a second. All of the shady men were pulling out raggedy weapons. They could tell that Shu wasn't the average guy. His outfit and katana spoke volumes.

"...Does anybody else here know who Gibril is?" Shu asked one more time.

"We already said-"

"I know who he is!" The rough looking boy said.

It took a lot of courage for him to announce that. All of the criminals glared at the kid. They were only a few seconds from killing him. Before they could act, Shu approached the kid.

"Then…that makes everyone else useless." The young samurai spoke calmly. His hand reached for the hilt of his katana.

"This guy thinks he's hot shit! Let's knock him down a few levels. Heh."

"Cocky bastard."

"I'll be taking those nice clothes of yours."

"I want the sword. Heh! It's so thin."

All of them charged toward the young man. Before they could even reach him, Shu's arm blurred. The boy wasn't able to see the swordsman use his blade. One moment they were attacking, and the next, blood covered the walls and floor.

Shu hadn't moved a single step. His clothes were still clean. Not a single drop of blood sullied his kimono. The sleepy man turned to the now terrified boy. The kid still remembered pickpocketing him.

"Your name?"

"R-Ragna."

"Ragna. Tell me all about Gibril."

"Right…G-Gibril isn't really known by that title. Most people call him the Slum Lord. He controls most of the operations here. But I know something that people don't."

"Hmm? And that is?"

Ragna looked around to make sure no stragglers or survivors were listening. Once he was certain, he took a deep breath. He leaned in to whisper.

"The Slum Lord…is a human!" He exclaimed. Shu rolled his eyes. The samurai already knew that.

"Do you know where he lives?"

"No…but I know some people who work for him!"

Shu nodded with satisfaction. After taking back his money pouch, he gave the dirty kid a few large coins. It was a lot of money for Ragna. His eyes widened with shock.

"I will return either tomorrow or a couple days. If you want to get paid, show me where these workers spend their time."

"You got it!" He exclaimed before running out of the room.

The lazy swordsman sighed while leaving the building. He slowly looked up to the sky. His hands were shaking with adrenaline.

'I'm so close. It's really starting…this vengeance of mine.' He thought.

A week had gone by in the blink of an eye. Shu had met up with Ragna several times, and was given a load of intel. The young samurai now had a plethora of information. There was only one thing left to find out, and it was where the Slum Lord laid his head at night.

Shu planned to finish these last couple steps after escorting his 'fiancé' to Stormfeldt Battle School. The break was over and it was time for students to learn once more. He didn't know if he was required to stay during the day, but he'd find out soon enough.

Currently, the lazy man could be found standing outside Tessvulin's open door. The lioness was barely putting on her school uniform. She bent over in a sensual motion, allowing for him to see her curves. The mirror displayed all of her soft skin, as black high socks were pulled up to her thighs.

"Tess, according to the schedule here, you're going to be late." He called out.

"I'm almost done. Can you help me zip up the back?" She asked.

After nodding, he walked over and stopped behind her. His hand reached for the zip on her lower back. Tess smirked. As his hand grasped the zipper, she bent over once more to put on some leg warmers. Her soft bottom pressed against his groin. Shu could feel her fluffy tail wrapping around his arm. Her skirt was raised up and displayed her undergarments for his eyes to feast on. He ignored the feeling of her soft peaches and finished zipping up her top.

"Alright. If you want to get there on time, we should go now." He spoke calmly. The lioness frowned.

"You never react to my advances. Are you even a man?" She mocked.

"...Very much so. Just give me time to get used to things here. Only then will I respond to your advance." He answered.

In reality, Shu just didn't like her that much. She was attractive no doubt. There was nothing wrong with a forceful woman as long as she was hot. The problem was that he was here for one reason. Once he got his revenge, he'd disappear. Even though Tess was pretty wild, it wasn't anything he didn't expect from a literal den of lions.

"Hmph. You say that but we'll see. When we get to Stormfeldt, I better not see you even look at other girls!"

"Why would I do that when you are right here?" He replied smoothly.

She liked that answer. After cupping his chin, she kissed him on the corner of his lips. A happy grin adorned her face.

"Good! You are the best fiance. Well, almost. You will be the best after we break the bed."

He couldn't help but shake his head. This woman was too straightforward. At least have some tact when you say it! Her intentions were sound. Shu would think about it before leaving. If he felt good enough after getting his revenge, he'd consider having a taste. At the end of the day, he cared more about Rin than this random woman.

"...Tess, let's go."

"Alright, fine."

The two left the manor to see a carriage waiting in front of the home. This one was much more luxurious than the previous. Shu opened the door for her before getting in. He wasn't looking forward to this boring school day.

4