Chapter 3: Subjugation Part II
40 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Overlord Opposition
Chapter 3: Subjugation Part II

Alan and Braun had started the attack, Alayas finished casting the support spells, Nubia shot another arrow, Kira saw her master for one moment and the next she had eliminated a goblin with her claws.

"MARTIAL ART: Bodysuit Strengthening " – said Braun

Braun who focused on defending, activated the martial art of "Body Strengthening"

" Bodysuit Strengthening in a nutshell increased the strength of the user"

Alan who concentrated a little more on the attack improved his speed with another Martial Art

"Flow Acceleration" - said Alan (Improved speed )

This had slightly caught my attention, the words spoken by both Alan and Braun, are skills that exist in my world.

Alayas cast a protection spell on Braun, this was produced by a diagram before it was cast, which relieved my concern, although this will be a new opportunity, so I just observed the magic of this place may or may not be done at from diagrams, this can be useful. .

Quickly , I started to create a diagram, what I had invoked was a simple Fireball spell, well although it has some modifications made by myself .

"Spell: Fireball"

Alayas , who had been watching Sora a moment after he had cast support spells on the team, looked a little curiously at Sora who had cast a fireball, a bit of a strange pattern, but he didn't take much notice. At the time, what emerged from the pentagram-shaped diagram was a fireball that was relatively normal, but from one moment to another it accelerated to great speed.

The fireball that despite its size, was shot at a great speed, one was enough to kill an Ogre, the ogre's body burned and fell to the ground.

" Incredible " -Alayas whispered .

Alan who was in the vanguard saw only when the fireball hit and the ogre fell.

" Alayas , was it you?!!!" Alan asked.

"No, that was Sora"- He replied Alayas

A common fireball would not do much on the body of an ogre, its thick and strong skin would not react more than a few small burns, however the diagram with which Sora drew that spell had several attachments made by Sora himself, increased speed, increased intensity, increased power, increased arcane energy, all the improvements implemented to the typical fireball spell made by Sora resulted in his simple fireball being on par with a Level 3 or even 4 spell. , that is to say at the same level as the beam used to eliminate 3 ogres in an instant by the combat maid Narberal Gamma .

Right after Alan asked if that spell was cast by Alayas ,a second ogre fell before another fireball.

"Incredible, the power to finish off a single ogre just after such a simple spell" -Braun said in a way that Alan heard

" Mithril level ?" Alan exclaimed in doubt.

Well he fell with a single fireball, a large group of enemies are piling up in that Zone, Kira could take care of them, but hey, I'm going to take a little work from the guys, they look a bit pressured, Arrow of fire!

Sora finished another magic, this time a fire arrow was made from the diagram, the arrow appeared in front of the pentagram that Sora had previously drawn and right after, thanks to the angle it was shot at, it accelerated to a great speed and the power made 4 goblins They were protected with a metal breastplate, though thin enough to withstand a blow from an adventurer's sword, and also two ogres in the area further back were killed in one shot, the shot piercing the goblin's body immediately after passing through. the body and leaving as a result a hole in his chest, the blood could not even flow from his entrails, the wound itself had been cauterized.

( Nt : It is when a wound closes thanks to a burn)

And by the time it happened in the body of the enemy, the next one had been wounded and the process was repeated, stopping at the last ogre where the fire arrow continued and then disappeared, this last feature implemented by Sora to avoid that due to the power of the Arrow, who could follow a great distance without fading or losing power, if he were to follow and could harm someone or something.

"No... Oricalcum level ?" I mention Alayas and Braun with skepticism thanks to what just happened.

After this Nubia who had not stopped shooting arrow covering the advance of the enemies, stopped just to see how the 6 enemies fell and looked briefly at Sora.

Nubia fired her Bow, Alan and Braun defended with their swords, Alayas with support and the occasional attack spell, Sora using offensive magic, and Kira defending her side with just the use of her claws.

The enemies had been defeated and Alan proceeded to collect a small sample that they would give to the guild on the number of enemies they defeated in order to later receive their reward.

"It's to take as evidence to the guild, if I'm not mistaken?" Sora asked Alan.

"Yes, remember that depending on the enemies that were defeated they would give us a reward"

"I didn't think you would be so strong" Alan said to Sora

"I suppose they have been the fruit of some years that I have refined my magic"

[It's the least that should have happened after so many years... yes , a few years... it sounds so little but I almost lost count] Sora thought in his mind

"Thank you very much for the support on the side Kira" "You are very good for the work with us" mentioned Braun after seeing that the Husky was reunited with its owner

"hehehe... Thank you... nothing is a challenge for me, you can keep complimenting me..." - Kira mentioned

"That magic, it's even stronger than mine" said Alayas interrupting Kira 's talk of pride

"It's true from a simple fireball an Orc was burned in its entirety, do you have any special talent, your Sora?" - I add and ask Alayas 's comment

"Any special talent? What do you mean" - mentioned in Duda Sora

"You already know about being able to learn magic in less time than normal, like learning magic half as long as other people or something similar"

"You mean practice a lot?"

"So you don't know what it is... Well, you come from a different Kingdom, the information from that place is different from the one from here? I suppose, and the way you cast magic was something different" – said Alayas

"Yes, that's right Alayas -san where I come from I hadn't heard about that"-said Sora

If he was referring to conventional talent as being very good at magic it would be one thing but Sora at that moment knew thanks to Alayas explanation and there was plenty of Nubia that there would be talents all over the name "TALENTS" which were skills that some people from the "Overlord" world could possess, this mentioned in the time when Ainz, started as the adventurer Momon, in this same talk, Alayas, who was the mage of the team, questioned Sora for a brief moment about the magic he used which didn't seem to be simple magic, or at least not the same as the one she knew, it didn't match the type of spell he used, Alayas mentioned another brief comment about Sora's magic , and that the spell he used was something different than the fireball spell he knew, which Sora evaded.

"Where I come from, the form of these spells was usual"- Sora said

"I see... I didn't know about that variation in magic, I haven't been fully informed I suppose" -alayas thought

All this conversation happened during the return of the team to the city, once they arrived in the city, the team went to the guild to receive the reward and they proceeded to divide the reward.

There was a talk between the team, Sora and Kira, about what they thought of joining the team, to which they replied that they wanted to think about it, due to Sora's strength observed by "Blue hope", they knew that even without a team the pair made up of Master and familiar would not have any problem if they wanted to continue alone on their own, although it could draw attention to the great strength they possessed and that Sora was a copper-ranked adventurer, the fact that he was not from this kingdom could make room for him to be because they had barely joined the adventurers' guild but they had experience in combat for a long time, they said goodbye, leaving an open door for Sora and Kira to work with them on another occasion, and in the same way Sora and Kira thanked the invitation and that it would be fine.

After leaving the guild, Sora and Kira gave a talk related to how they had taken the quest.

"Then teacher, if you think about being with those boys" Sora said to his teacher

"I don't know... They're good and I like them, but I think we should investigate about the functioning of this new world, I thought it would be just something different from ours, but I think I was too optimistic, we won't have problems with the enemies, but the operation of this different magic interests me... maybe there could be a way to use this magic and return Home, not to mention that we should know more about all the culture and the functioning of society" Sora replied

There was a certain difference between the magic of this world, and the magic used by me, thanks to the talk with Alayas, and observing her in the mission, I noticed a certain difference in the magical nature, of the spells used.

"I see master wants to concentrate on getting information... I guess that's fine."

"So what's on your mind... "

"Thanks to Alayas I found out about a library in the main area that contains some books with information, I think they could be useful "

"Okay master... ufff "

¿And why does he say that while, he makes that face as if his favorite drink had been spilled?

"What do you have Kira ?"

"It hasn't been long, but I miss the others... I want to go Home"

" umu ... me too, but we're going to have to do several things if we want to return"

"Yes sir----"

Anyway, I want to return home, but I will have to investigate if there is a spell to be able to return, and in the worst case I will have to create it, I just hope it will take me less than a century.

 

1