Going back to yesterday
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Doing the same things over and over again" a depressed man waking towards work as always. The sound of a traffic jam along with the voices of the people passing through the same road that he always walks into for the past 3 years. 

Lexis is your average Joe but with no friends and lives alone in a small apartment in Poblacion. He graduated at collage at the age of 21 and never had a girlfriend. Yes it sound like your typical person you find in manga and animes. 

While walking, a cool breeze passes through him as if it tries to cheer him up from the sad reality of adulthood. As he continues he saw a group of high school students heading towards their school "so many activities and tests have your reviewed for upcoming quiz? Says the girl with and annoyed tone."i have but damn I'm pretty sure it will be hard" says by the boy while checking his phone. "ugh i wanna grow up so i don't have to go to this boring school life and find a job". 

"If only you know kid if only you know" said by Lexis on his mind. 

Whil waring for pedestrian light to turn green, Lexis Recalls his school life where he avoid taking to other people because he was a victim of bullying back then and never joined a social circle because of severe social anxiety. His recollection was interrupted when he sees a collage schoolgirl walking while checking on his phone. "HEY KID! The light hasn't changed yet! What are you doing!" says by the man next to me shouting "DAMMIT! Stop or you'll get on an accident you brat!" a shouting old lady said. 

"Is she Deaf?" 

"No... She's wearing earphones that's why" 

"Don't get yourself involved, you'll only be in a hassle when it gets worst" Lexis thought to his mind. 

As the crowd of people just watch and warn her, the girl continue walking a faint sound of a siren the sound grew louder and louder in a rapid pase 

"is that an ambulance?!" 

"LOOK OUT!!!" 

CRASH.... 

"blood.. Is...this mine?" Lexis' asked to himself with a faint and dying tone 

The girl who only got a minor scratch approaches towards the bleeding and dying Lexis 

"mister? Mister? PLEASE WAKE UP!!" 

As the girl continues to to cry become of what she'd done Lexis slowly lost consciousness 

"Why... Why did i involved myself to someone who've i never seen before?" 

"But still... she was a quite a beauty if only i could've Met her earlier...." 

-if only... I didn't end up like this

"wake up!... I said WAKE UP!" 

SLAP! 

"how long are you going to stay there? YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE IN SCHOOL YOU DUMBASS!!" 

When Lexis opened his eyes.... "mom?... Is this a dream i thought i was dead? "

"you watch to much TV last night haven't you!? You better get up or you'll be late for school"

"The room... This entire house it was the house we've lived back when i was kid!"

As Lexis becoming more and more confused, he looked at the calender 

July 8th 2006

"did i... Just time travel to the past!?" 

1