Chapter 50. Magic Circuits
668 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Damn! My waist.”

 

I surely overworked too much. To think at such a young age, I would feel the ultimate waist pain that occurs to adults… My desires have grown wide enough to make my body not preoccupied with it. If I went on to follow my lusty desires…

 

“My body will be ruined before I can even grow.”

 

What is my current age? This is a shocking fact but I am currently nine years old. And at this age, I am indulging in sexual activities. This is the time I should eat, sleep, and play with mud. Well not playing with mud, but you understand the meaning.

 

“Kurt…”

 

Miria panted from exhaustion and called me. She was there, showing her naked figure clad with sweat making it shine. Boys, here is the first natural wonder of the magical world.

 

“Well Miria. It seems you have forgotten what you used to call me.”

 

“Huh? What it is?”

 

And then with a smirk, I leaned a bit more near her and grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me affectionally. 

 

“I believe I heard a demon hunter calling me husband. Do you know where is she?”

 

Husband. Remembering herself calling Kurt with such an affectionate title, Miria blushed. At that time, she was a bit emotionally disoriented, and she needed support. But that doesn’t mean she discards it. After all this, there is no one’s place in her heart other than Kurt. It’s just that she is embarrassed. 

 

‘What should I do?’

 

But after looking at his mischievous eyes, Miria knew that she couldn’t back out now. More so, when she teased him calling him cute. Just remembering Kurt’s flustered face as she labelled him as cute made her laugh come out again.

 

But she controlled. This punishment, as much as she loved it with her heart and body, she doesn’t want it again. As Kurt’s waist is aching like an old man, she isn’t much better. Her stomach is empty from hunger as well. So, she called him what he wanted.

 

“H-Husband. Is it okay now?”

 

“That’s right, my new wife. By the way, I wanted to ask you about how knew that I was a noble. Just because I was talented, that doesn’t justify me as a noble, right? So, tell me how you got it?”

 

And that’s when Miria said the most plausible reason which I wasn’t able to refute at all. 

 

“I was suspicious of you being a noble but there was no proof. But yesterday night, didn’t you introduce yourself as Kurt Von Ritzburg?”

 

“Ah…”

 

Embarrassment filled within me. To think she noticed me declaring myself with my title. Von is a title granted to nobles. There is no way a commoner can dare enough to pronounce his name with a title. It is against the law of any nation.

 

“To think I would give away myself through such a method…”

 

“Are you embarrassed?”

 

Miria who was looking at me smirked and teased me. This girl… How can I admit that I was embarrassed?

 

“Of course not!”

 

Miria didn’t reply and giggled on her own. In these times, she also figured out the personality of Kurt. A child who is mature but has some features of a child. His personality is soft but tries to give a cold outlook to people. Better to say, he tries to act like a bad person even though he is a good person. And that part… When he acts and stumbles, Miria finds pleasure in looking at him like that.

 

‘I have found a new way of enjoyment!’

 

Shivers~

 

‘What is this? Why am I feeling shivers?’

 

I quickly turned my gaze toward Miria to see if she was having bad thoughts about me. Unfortunately, I am unable to confirm, but I can’t help but feel that this woman is the cause for my shivers.

 

‘Hmmm…. I am watching you.’

 

While Miria who found Kurt looking at her with a stern gaze smiled finding it cute rather than a warning. After all, no matter how aged Kurt is mentally, he is a child. And his features are as such as well. Though he is more developed than children of his age, he still has the child features.

 

His stern eyes came out as nothing but a boy squinting his eyes cutely as others. If Kurt knows that this is how he appears, he will be furious and start to find some method to make himself look more dignified.

 

But since as a villain of bad luck, he never found out about it.

 

---

 

Noon…

 

I have recovered well. And the best proof is the fact I can do night activities. There are no more questions about it. All the injuries have gone, and as a surprise, my magic power has increased a bit.

 

“How did it happen?”

 

It was during my fight with Oliver, where I bet everything when I felt my magic power going a bit off the charts. If I try to find that method…

 

“No, that was a coincidence.”

 

That’s right. That was nothing but a coincidence. And that too happened when my death was in front of me, making me want to surpass my limits. 

 

“I should stick to my original plan.”

 

The Magic Circuits. That’s the plan for increasing my magic. I will enchant my body and make invisible lines run throughout the body with can store magic power from nature in it. Those lines will become the storage of magic power within me. Most times they will be invisible but upon activation, they will light up in white colour.

 

I have tried them in mice and other small animals, but it is always a step away from success. And that’s what makes it late. But I am not in a hurry. Because I am doing enchantments on a living being. And it’s unknown and risky.

 

“No one has done that before. No, someone must have done it but the consequences must be fatal.”

 

How come he doesn’t know a single experiment about enchantments on living beings? The most famous and revolutionary enchanter – Guru Melinda, made those horse fatigue removal items. She must have thought of enchanting directly on the horse rather than an item. If there is something taboo about it, then she must have thought of making an item instead of inscribing it on the being. But…

 

“But if she didn’t even think of something that basic, then her title is a waste.”

 

I didn’t overestimate myself. But I have a gift that is more precious than anything. My rational mind, the gift which is the result of reading sciences in the modern world. The approach of questioning everything. That is the most important in magic.

 

“And these people don’t have that.”

 

All of them take magic for granted and use the way their ancestors did. They just imitate instead of understanding it. Better to say, they memorize the answers, rather than understanding why they are the answers. 

 

“Sigh! If I was alone, I could even take over the world. But unfortunately, there is another boy with the same scientific mind as mine.”

==

For more 15+ chapters - ko-fi.com/mewriter

16