Chapter 54. Literally Invincible
501 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 The morning sun arose.

 

"Whoo~"

 

And I was in the training ground, practicing but not as usual. Unlike my normal swinging and body training, this time, it was different. Green-coloured lines spread out in my body's left portion, from my left arm, left abdomen, and left chest to my left eye, all shining and moving like electric circuits.

 

These are the product of my experiment, the long-lost answer to my deficiency of mana – "Magic Circuits". And I was here, making my body accustomed to this phenomenon.

 

And my superb physique didn't take long to get used to it. The sudden surge of mana that came from activating the magic circuits was no longer painful. While pain was a different matter, my eyes were all focused on appearance.

 

After all, it was too cool!

 

"It's the exact copy."

 

After all these countless experiments… I am finally Shirou Emiya! Tears of happiness couldn't help but come out of my eyes. From now on, I have nothing to fear of plot armor. I looked at my arm and touched it feeling no pain.

 

It was good, after all the pain I got when I inscribed these on my body… Well, I was literally reconstructing my body so it was natural. The actual Magic Circuits, the ones from the FATE had the properties of converting life energy into magical energy, thus allowing the magus to use magecraft. But mine are quite different.

 

These circuits stretching all over don't convert life energy but absorb magic power from nature - the natural mana, and give me the ability to use them as my own. It's just akin to a solar panel, providing non-exhaustible mana all the time for me to use.

 

Using excess about of mana at once can stress my body, but what? My physique is the best in the whole world. This time, I have used the real advantage of my abnormal physical talent.

 

What does it all mean? It means your boy is invincible! I mean, not technically invincible, but you get the point.

 

After all, I have solved my biggest deficiency – Magic Power. Let the protagonist and antagonist come in front of me. I will show them the might of Kurt Von Ritzburg. But soon, my brain dropped a bucket of cold water and calmed me down.

 

"Calm down, Kurt. You are in a high."

 

That's right. Though I attained power, I am not invincible. Better to say, now I can fight equal to equal against the main characters. But defeating them is another story. A fight is not determined solely by literal strength.

 

While it is indeed a matter that needs some thought, my mind was all in joy to try the effect of the mana circuits upon my weapon – the mana saber. To this point, I have yet to use mana saber to its best potential. All because of the lack of magic power. But today, it's going to change.

 

I took out my mana saber, and switched it on, making the white-coloured mana blade rise in a second. This time, I didn't limit myself and used it to all extent. 

 

I infused my attributes, making the white blade turn into one after another, making a rainbow of colours. The blade turned blazing red upon infusing the fire attribute and became the opposite blue and calm upon the water attribute. Green for wind, brown for earth, and whitish blue for lightning. It changed colour according to different attributes, making the properties of the blade change according to it.

 

Now, the complete mana saber was in my hands. An omni-weapon.

 

"There is no need to use spells again."

 

Using the versatility of the mana saber, I can fight anyone using uncountable tricks. No need to use my hands to gesture and use spells. Now, with just a sword in hand, I can defeat anyone.

 

"This is the era of Kurt Von Ritzburg! Hahaha!"

 

Outside the Training Ground…

 

Two guards were standing at the front, guarding the training ground as usual. And both of them were startled by the menacing laugh, thinking of it as some enemy only to find their young master Kurt to be the one with it.

 

"Has young master has gone insane?"

 

"Who knows? He was always like this."

 

It was now a daily routine for these two individuals to hear this crazy laugh from a child. From this onwards, a rumor flowed around the knights that their young master – Kurt Von Ritzburg had gone insane.

 

And the rumor went on evolving, changing from a simple crazy laugh to torturing knights. The young master tortures knights and laughs at them enjoying it while making a hideous face.

 

It was only later in the future did Kurt realized why these family knights were so afraid of him. But that's the talk for a different time.

 

===

 

I am sitting in my room, feasting at the delicious delicacy standing in front of me. And the name of this delicacy is Miria.

 

I am observing her, looking at the unexpected situation in front of me.

 

'Maid! A freaking maid!'

 

Because Miria is standing there, not as my wife but as my maid! She is wearing a standard black and white maid dress, making the degenerate man inside me stand up and celebrate. My thoughts were in full gear running wild.

 

After all, it was Miria in a maid's dress. Her plump and curvy figure was just well fitted in the dress and made that mature charm she had to climb up another extent. I just came back all tired from the training, but her appearance just made all that blast away.

 

While her dress was a feast on its own, the one that added spice to it was that blushed face of hers. It was clear, that she was embarrassed, finding herself in such an outfit and that so in front of her lover. 

 

'I want to ask her how she is like this, but first I need to follow the basic protocol.'

 

"Miria."

 

"Y-Yes."

 

"Are you my personal maid from now on?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Do you know how a maid works?"

 

"Y-Yes?"

 

To this point, Miria was getting confused at this random question thrown at her by me. But what could she do? She answered them.

 

"Then… Address me, in a maid's way!"

 

And that's when that confused face changed in the blink of an eye. I showed a degenerate smile, and Miria understood what I was trying to do. She flushed, but again what could she do?

 

She lifted her shirt ends with her hands, and bowed with etiquette. And from her lips, I heard the wanted words.

 

"Y-Yes, M-Master."

==

For more 15+ chapters - ko-fi.com/mewriter

12