Chapter 56. Business(1)
246 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Massaging his head, Count Russell looked at his son – Kurt. Kurt was standing in front of her with a bright smile, which only meant this bastard son of his wanted something from him.

 

When he wanted a sword, when he wanted a training ground, when he wanted to become a demon hunter, all those times, his son came before him with the same bright smile. 

 

To this point, even he knew that his son was indeed a genius. Not only he is stronger than anyone in his age, but also has a sharp and mature mind. There is nothing he is unsatisfied with his son, rather than dissatisfaction, he is prideful that he has such a son.

 

But the problem is that his son comes in, and has weird wishes. The last time, when he wanted to be a demon hunter, he didn’t want him to become that. As a father, he complied and allowed it, but…

 

‘My life became hell!’

 

Only he knows the hell he went through. This bastard son of his went outside and played with a beautiful woman exceeding his age, and he was here in this mansion handling his wife. Those daily rants and scoldings from his wife… 

 

Thinking of how he survived made his eyes wet. At first, he asked himself why it was happening to him, making him fall into self-doubt. Did he make a mistake? But soon, he realized that the root of the problem was not him but this unfilial son of his standing in front of him.

 

This son of his, went outside and enjoyed but couldn’t he send a letter every day? Didn’t he promise to do so? But no! He didn’t send even a single one. As a result, all his wife’s anger came crashing down on him.

 

Why should he get all that torture because of this bastard son?

 

That’s why, when Kurt arrived in the capital, he was delighted. And without any remorse, he went to his wife and told her. What son? He doesn’t need a son but a good night’s sleep!

 

After witnessing his son getting punished, his pain was relieved a lot. With his arrival, though the torture hasn’t disappeared, it has weakened a lot. Nowadays, if anything happens, he just pushes it to his son, understanding that his wife will give priority to his son.

 

But Kurt is not an idiot either. He also counterattacks, tormenting his sleep nights. Using the excuse of his new mistress, he convinced his mother to let him sleep alone from now on. It was indeed a perfect excuse.

 

She was sad, but what can she do? She came to her husband to tell her sadness, and he as her husband listened to it all night unable to sleep. If he doze off by mistake… Sigh! That’s another talk.

 

This office was his only solace, but now this twerp also came here. He looked at Kurt beaming with a bright smile. 

 

“So, what do you want now?”

 

===

 

“So, what do you want now?”

 

I looked at my father, surely with his angry eyes making me chuckle a bit. After all, I know the reason for those eyes. 

 

‘Maybe, I shouldn’t torture him too much.’

 

But what can I do? I also don’t want to handle mother. It is the man in front of him who was her husband, not him. His father should handle her. Where is the love between you two?

 

‘Well, the affairs of my mother can be put aside. I should ask of him for what I came here.’

 

Without any more suspense, I took out the items from the subspace. The use of it made my father surprised after all it is a high-class spell, not known to many yet I used it without any difficulty.

 

‘But father you shouldn’t be surprised with just this, because the real surprise is…’

 

And I took out the items and placed them on his table. He just stared at me, wanting to ask me about my magic.

 

“You… Well, you are a genius.”

 

The word ‘Genius’ is indeed very useful. Anything weird, extraordinary, different… all can be solved by adding the word genius. 

 

“So, what are these?”

 

He looked down at the items I gave him. One was the blueprint of the replaceable sword and the other was a storage pouch I made with demon leather. At first, it looked simple but soon his eyes became serious as soon he studied the blueprint.

 

“This… You…”

 

He looked at it and then at me, and repeated it multiple times until he became sure about the thing in his hands. 

 

“How is it? Shocking, right?”

 

“You kid… This is indeed shocking. This type of sword… is revolutionary. So, is the pouch also something different?”

 

“Touch it and then see it.”

 

Following my words, he approached the pouch and as soon he grabbed it, he could feel magic from it. It was something familiar. The pouch is…

 

“Enchantments! Where did you learn it?!”

 

“I had a good encounter in Bluesphere Empire.”

 

He looked at me with a sharp eye, but I stayed adamant about it. I can’t show any flaws in front of him. How can I say that I learned it all myself? No one can do that.

 

Soon after a second, he stopped his inspecting glare and looked at the pouch.

 

“Hmm… I am not expert an on enchantments, so I don’t know about it. So, what does this pouch do?”

 

“This pouch is enchanted with subspace magic.”

 

“You mean…”

 

“That’s right. It has more space inside making it easier to store items without any weight issues! How is it?”

 

“You… You are going to make me die with shock! Just a nine-year-old but all this… How did you make them?!”

 

“Did you forget? I am a genius!”

 

“I feel that you are hiding something but… Sigh. I will let it go. These two items are indeed revolutionary, so what do you want to do?”

 

His first words made me sweat a bit, but soon I felt relieved after his last words. As for the answer to his question, I flashed a smile and finally told him my request.

 

“Isn’t it obvious? I want to do business!”

 

Here it comes, my business empire!

==
For more 15+ chapters - ko-fi.com/mewriter

9