Vol.1 Chapter 0 Part 1
35 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Remember, this story starts a bit slow.

 

In a room with almost transparent glass walls and all that, with purple columns made of an unknown material that supported the nothingness and with a view to the void of space-time (?), we were sitting on some sofas that I brought. There were three of us.

 

- H-hey, what are we supposed to do now? - said a young man of 18 with spiky hair, whose color was divided in three: black, white and brown. He was wearing a long-sleeved red T-shirt and jeans, for some reason. His guitar was lying on the floor next to his couch, as if it was worthless. - Hey, listen to me... and don't describe me like that; besides, I do care about my guitar!

- Well, I’ll tell you guys a story. - I said.

- Hey!

- Really? Yes, please! - said a little girl who was 6 years old. Her hair was white, but she had a blonde stripe down the middle. She was dressed in strange clothes. - Strange? *sobs*

- Sorry, sorry. - I said.

- You're very mean, uncle [redacted]. - said the girl. - Huh? W-why couldn't I say your name?

- No reason.

- Okay...

- Hey, hey, and what story are you going to tell us? Pff... Not that I'm interested, but... you know I'm not a kid, right?

- Don't you want to know things about the others [Redacted]? - I said, after approaching him and whispering that.

- I'm all ears, but... What's this [Redacted] thing? - he said.

- Okay, okay, I'm gonna start now. - I ignored him.

- Really, uncle? Yeah! I want to hear about the Heroes too! - the girl said to me... Geez, I didn't censor that. The spiky-haired young man was looking like, "Censorship, really?"

- Well, then let's get started with this story. - I said. - Although...

- ? - Eliah,

- Yes? - the girl, whose name I don't remember. - H-how? B-but... My name is [redacted]... You won't let me say my name either? You're really mean!

- It's just that... It's not time yet. - I said.

- ...You said my name, but not hers, and you don't say why, and you make her cry, you're unbelievable. - Eliah said to me, as an insult.

- I'm sorry, I'm sorry... But it's necessary, you know? - and I tried to make a convincing excuse... At least for the girl.

- *sobs* I-I see.

- Well... I apologize in advance for not being a good storyteller, since I don't know how to describe expressions... - I said.

- ...But you could show pictures of the scenes with your powers, couldn't you? - Eliah said to me.

- Yes, uncle.

- Of course I can, but I'll just do that sometimes, okay?

- Ok...

- Yay!

- Well, let's get started.

And I told them the story.

0