Vol. 1 Extra 1
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days after the previous chapter, Mat was walking alone in the streets (it was 11 o'clock in the morning), without looking anywhere but the ground.

  He was walking without any apparent direction as well, and was trying to whistle, for some reason.

  

  At that, Mathias bumped into a tall (very tall), stocky man. His hair was white, so it appeared to be dyed.... Or maybe not, his skin was also very fair He had sunglasses on. He was also dressed in a dark purple long sleeve shirt, and black pants.

He was carrying two small red books.

- Ah! ...S-sorry, sir.

- ...You should be more careful, young man. - said the man, and noticed Mathias' left hand.

- Yes! - Mathias replied.

  After saying that, another man approached the... Tall man, yes, but... He seemed to be overweight. This other one was dressed in a dark white long-sleeved shirt... Or was it gray? I don't know. His pants were black, and he had black shoes as well. In physical appearance, describing him further, his hair was black, short, and his face was a little.... How should I put it? Funny... No, it wasn't that. Well... His nose was big, and his head was a bit wide. On top of that, he was a little hunched over. They had both just come out of a small new church, which appeared to be Protestant.

- Well, well, what have we here, Mr. Martin? - said the man, as he stroked his hands suspiciously. - A young man who...?

- No, I just bumped into him by accident.

- Ah, I see... What a disappointment...

- ? - Mathias.

- Well, kid, see you. - said the man.

- W-wait, you're not going to...?

- Absolutely not. - Martin replied.

- Oh, all right, all right.

Both men left. Mathias was left alone there but... He had a strange feeling. They felt kind of... Familiar.

- ...Ok.

And Mat went on his way to... Who knows where.

0