Vol. 2 Extra Chapter 4: Race.
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On a day like any other, the group was walking to class. Those present were Mathias, Samantha, Erin and James. They were five blocks away from the school.
- I bet they can't beat me running to school. - said Erin, defiantly.
- ...What? - said James.
- Let's race to school! - shouted Erin, excited.
- Hey Erin. - said Sam. - This... We're not kids anymore, you shouldn't...
- Okay. - said Mat, with a serious face.
- That's it! Anyone else in? - said Erin.
- That's... I'll... No thanks. - whispered Sam.
- I understand. What about you, James?
- Me? I'm sorry, Erin, but I don't want to show up sweaty to class. - James said, with a so-so excuse.
- Okay, so it's just you and me then, Mat. - Erin said, excited.
- Ok, let's get started. - Mat said and... They started running.
They sped away in an instant.
- What?! - Sam.
- They really are fast. - James said. - That's why I don't want to race them either.
- They're... That's amazing! They look like Olympic athletes! - said Samantha at the sight of something so impressive, at least to her... And to me.
- Plus... They compete for everything. They almost always do this, I don't know if you noticed.


(James drawing for you-know-what.)

- I did... But... Wow, this is different... They're like two little kids.
- I suppose it is, ha. - James said, while scratching the back of his head. - For you this is amazing, and stupid too, I guess, but for me it's the usual, and almost always fun to watch.
- Yeah... Wait, what do you mean, almost always? - Sam said to him.
Sam and James arrived at school ten minutes later, and despite everything, Erin and Mat weren't tired at all. Erin beat him, as usual.

0