Chapter 0
39 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Da Si sat by the river bed.

The young boy only looked to be six or so years of age.

A young soul who still had much innocence to the world.

All he knew of the world was his home and small village.

All he knew was the love of his parents and of his fellow villagers.

Innocent indeed was this child, and innocent indeed did his parents wish for him to remain.

Alas, the world was cruel and their wishes were trampled on...

"Oi, bratty Si, give me your lunch! I forgot mine at home!"

An older boy who was a fatty who looked about ten years old towered over Da Si.

This was the village bully. Behind him stood three other boys of a similar age. None had kind looks towards the young Da Si.

"Brother Tai Beibile, my mother only gave me enough for myself. I can share, but not a lot..."

Tai Beibile, the fat bully, scoffed. He didn't care about what Da Si said. He only cared about filling his arrogant stomach.

"Brat, you have til the count of ten! If you don't hand me your food, I'll toss you into the river bed!"

"B-brother Da Si, that's not a funny joke.... You know I can't swim..."

"Then you can learn now!"

Tai Beibile grabbed Da Si, the young boy, by the clothes and dragged him into the water. The boy Da Si flailed about in hopes of freeing himself, but his strength was no match for the older boy.

Tai Beibile's followers snickered from the side.

"You go, Beibile dage! Teach that stupid Da Si a lesson!"

"Haha, of course!" called back Tai Beibile.

Splash!

Da Si was plunged into the river. He thrashed about, creating the white foam of water around him.

"Ah! Ahh! Help me! Help me, Beibile dage!"

"Who's your dage?! You don't have the right to call out to me! Look, you're not even sinking, haha! This water is shallow!"

It took a moment for Tai Beibile's words to register, but Da Si found his words to be true. His feet could reach the bottom. His face grew red in embarrassment.

"Ha ha! This brat is so dumb. Let's go, brothers!"

Tai Beibile grabbed Da Si's lunch and walked back towards the village.

The other boys followed shortly after.

They all left the soaked Da Si in the river.

The young boy cried alone.

I was helpless. I couldn't do anything... Th-they were so mean to me... Why did this happen? Why did this happen...

 

 

And so was the boy's first experience with despair, but no one knew that this would be the first spark to creating a heaven-shaking power.

0