Chapter12 Let the Show Start
63 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Passing the hidden door between the bookcase there were stairs that seemed endless, the place was dark and nothing was heard, when they finished going down they found a long hallway on each side there were doors, but they were all closed. The boys ignored this and kept going until they found a room with light. Roy goes straight to the room without worrying about anything and Scarlett tries to stop him. Just as they entered the door closed separating them from the others. They tried everything to open it, even by force, but the door was very resistant. It was all in vain.

- And that's why we shouldn't follow the adventurer lord. – Rainer said in a mocking way

- All we're doing is wasting time, you guys have to go on and find Alice's hand, if we find something we'll call you. Go, don't waste any more time, stick together you two. – Scarlett said quickly.

Kat and Rainer kept searching the hall to see if they could find anything else while Scarlett and Roy had to see what the room had in store for them.

- The president makes decisions quite fast. - Rainer said surprised

- That's how she is, she always adapts quickly to the situation and finds the best way to lead, that's why no one has taken the position of president from her since we entered school. (Even trying with all my strength) - She thought with a serious face

Arriving at the end of the hallway they found a very elegant looking large room, the ceiling was about 8 meters high and was supported by several pillars in rows. At the back of the room there was like a stage that was covered by long and thick red curtains where a tall man dressed formally with a coat and tie, wearing a top hat and an elegant cane, came out with grace and splendor.

- You are welcome dear intruders or should I say future merchandise I am Maestro and I would appreciate it if you would be so kind as to take a seat. - He said enthusiastically

- Merchandise? So it was you who captured me. Perfect, I'll be able to take revenge properly. – Rainer said as he cracked his fingers and smiled hatefully.

As he ran closer he took out the spheres of anger, they were surrounding him and this time the spheres were bigger.

- “Vuestra siesta, SINFONICA” (Your nap, SYMPHONIC)

Maestro took out a baton from the cane he was carrying and waved it as if it were a piece of music, from which came out circular waves that were directed at Rainer. Rainer was careless, but managed to jump to the side to dodge the attack that he barely saw and quickly threw a sphere at him. However, Master swinging his baton caught the sphere and whirled it around himself with rhythm and returned it to Rainer who countered with another sphere. The two spheres collided halfway away from them and a curtain of smoke billowed out. Quickly Rainer tried to surround it, but before he knew it Maestro came out from the smoke and shot the waves directly at him which put him in a deep sleep.

- That idiot threw himself without knowing his rival and now I have to fight alone. – Kat said worried.

- Well, one out, your turn miss. huh? Now that I see you well, I know you. You're from the D'Lavalliere family, that silver hair is unforgettable. Perfect! With you we will earn a fortune. Do me a favor and don't get hurt, we could lose money if you get hurt.

- Unfortunately I don't think I'll get out unscathed, I don't want to be captured so the fight will be inevitable.

- Okay, we can always use Savannah to heal you. So… let it begin. Sinfonica Act 2! – Maestro said while waving his baton.

- (I can't use my power yet, the only time I used it I was very exhausted, I'll have to leave it as a final blow, I'll have to defend myself only with my physical abilities.) - She thought with a straight face

Maestro started the attack with three bursts waves from different angles, Kat easily dodged them by jumping from side to side, but suddenly Maestro was in front of her attacking her with the cane, Kat blocked the attack with her forearm and threw two punches followed by a kick to the torso. Maestro grabbed her leg and threw her into the air as he unleashed a wave blast that went right at her. Then Kat lands on her knees still conscious; however, her left arm fell completely asleep.

- I think you can give up now, little one, you are at a disadvantage. - He said with a mocking face

- Huhm, I compete with the president daily, that challenge is much bigger than this, don't make me laugh. - Kat said releasing soft sighs. “I won't be able to resist much longer with just one arm, I'll have to try to finish with a single blow.” – she thought

Kat ran to where Rainer was, grabbed him and threw him at Maestro. Surprised, he dodged him and when he looked away Kat was gone.

- That’s a  rare strategy; poor boy, they treat him like a doll. Whatever, where are you little one.

- “I only have one opportunity to use réglement blanc, I'm too tired to repeat it. I'll wait for the right moment.”

Maestro was searching all the pillars and when he finally found her, he didn't even have time to react getting hit hard in the abdomen so hard that he went flying hitting the curtains and then the wall behind them.

- “Finally, I can rest. I'm not used to long battles. It would have been very helpful if Rainer hadn't jumped in without thinking.”

- You stupid little brat. – He said as he came out of the rubble injured and with a tired voice.

- It can’t be! Are you still standing?! “I have no strength left.”

Maestro waved his baton at her, but instead of putting her to sleep; the ripples surrounded her and lifted her into the air.

- I'm tired of being nice, I'll go straight to the point.

Kat, unable to move was thrown at a very high speed against the pillar causing Kat to bleed internally and immediately thrown to the ceiling and then dropped. Once on the ground Kat tried to get to her feet, but was unable to even move. The only thing she heard was his footsteps approaching her, then she was grabbed by her neck and lifted up.

- I'm not done yet, your attack did me a lot of damage. I'll give it back to you triple! – He said desperately with hate in his eyes.

- Maestro, you know you can't kill her, drop her. She is on the verge of death. You will get in trouble. - She said while touching his shoulder.

Turning around, he looks at his partner Savannah with black hair and brunette skin, she had a white half skirt and a white blue blouse. Her eyes were blue as sapphire.

Maestro hesitated for a moment, but after thinking he calmed down and released her.

- Excuse me, it's not like me to do this. You take care of it, I'll go to rest, this function was very long.

Savannah placed her hand on her chest and drew out a stream of water, then placed her hand on Kat's back and slowly began to recover. She no longer had trouble breathing and she calmed down. But she was still unconscious. Savannah picked them both up and took them to the headmaster.

- Wonderful Savannah I'll take care of them now. I heard Maestro had a very intense battle with this girl.

- Yes, he was about to kill her, but I arrived in time to avoid it, I haven't seen Maestro so angry in a long time. Maybe you shouldn't restrict us from using our full aura

- I can’t let you use all your aura down here. ButI'll give you a raise for this. They will pay well for Rainer for the amount of Aura from him and for the lady just for being from the D'Lavalierre family.

-More money! Love it! Oh, by the way they say that 2 others entered the facilities apart from these. Do we capture them alive too?

- You know who they are?

- We got the information recently, it's Scarlett Striviakov and Roy Schwartz.

- Scarlett Strivyakov! Perfect! The daughters of the two most important families in the city are here. It cannot be better! Did these guys really get in here on their own? Are they idiots? Well never mind bring her back alive too. But be careful with her, in the school there is a rumor that the president is an indomitable beast, do not go so lightly with her. Use all the resources. I’ll remove the restriction of your aura, but stay away from the last room.

- And the boy?

- I'm not interested, I have no idea who he is. You can kill him. If you get her your pay will be higher, cheers.

- With pleasure! Making money is so easy.

- Take Kai'lister with you it will be easier.

- Right away, I'll be back soon.

2