Chapter 5 Aura
34 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- Thanks for helping us Alice, you got us out of a pickle. – Scarlett said

- Of course, it's a pleasure, you are interesting. – Alice said with a grin

- Roy told us that you arrived very recently, but he didn't go into much detail. – Kat asked

- Basically, it happened because in my world I was involved in an inconvenient event and got trapped in a dimension where everything was dark. I was locked inside for about 7.5 billion years.

- That long! How did you manage to perceive time inside if everything was dark?

- I counted.

- You counted?

- Yes I counted. Every second inside there in the dark for 7.5 billion years.

- That must have been boring and scary.

- I was, but I was sure that one day I would get out of there and I wanted to know how much time I wasted.

- I don't think I could’ve last that long living there without doing anything and seeing anything. Didn't you try to kill yourself?

- Why would I try to do that? I love to live even if I don't do anything. Just being able to be conscious is reason enough to enjoy being alive. Thinking about everything that has happened to me, making scenarios of what could have happened if I had done something else, the possibilities are endless so as my life and I find that part fun. Many vampires can't stand being alive for so long and end up wanting to commit suicide. But that doesn't go with me.

The two girls stared at the vampire in silence

- *cough cough* Anyway, then out of nowhere the portal open again in Roy’s room and he told me he had a way to send me back home.

- How do you know? – Scarlett and Kat asked

- My instincts told me. – Alice responded dryly (I'm not supposed to reveal the identity of white to anyone.)

Well anyway I need him alive to return to my world

And how do you plan to go back? – Scarlett asked

- I don't know, maybe I need to find a big temple with a source of spectral energy or anything similar.

- I… I don't think we have those kinds of places here; I mean, I know you're a vampire, but this world is more uh... normal. – Scarlett responded

- Ka Ka, you are wrong redhead, since I arrived, I have witnessed different types of energies different from those of my world and you three have it.

- Us? But how?

- Don't ask me, I've only been here 1 day. But now lets see how these energies work, I'm a little curious.

- Well, I'm all ears, show me. – Scarlett said

- Me too, help us again please. – Kat replied.

- I understand, I will give a brief explanation, in my world people have powers through eccentricities, which are living beings like me. But here they do not exist, instead the humans here have a type of energy inside of them, some stronger than others.

- Redhead, this morning you wanted everyone in the class to be quiet, right?

- Uhm… True, everyone was silent, but isn't that normal?

- At first glance, yes, but I could see that everyone in the room was surprised and couldn't do anything other than what you told them.

- In other words, you used your energy to give that order. Try to familiarize yourself with it, I'll show you how it's done.

Alice stood in front of the two of them and raised her hand in front of her with an open palm, then lowered her index finger and both Scarlett and Kat were brought to their knees by tremendous pressure.

- Done, you see more or less this is what you did. Thou, I didn’t use any energy just my spiritual pressure. Since I don’t have your type of energy.

The two were on the ground and could barely breathe from the pressure they felt

- *hah hah* I understand but…. Could you please stop? -Scarlett said with difficulty

- Ka, Ka, I'm sorry; Well, I won’t show you again I will just tell you how I think it works. But I won't repeat it so wake Roy up at once.

Kat punched Roy in the stomach so hard that he woke up.

- The hell was that for! – Roy said while he had his hand on his stomach

- That's what you get for scaring us like that, don't do it again. – Kat said with her arms crossed

- It wasn’t my idea! Dying feels horrible I don't want to do it again... - Roy said

- Yes, yes, poor boy, it's not a big deal, stop crying about it. Alice said mockingly.

- You say that because you're immortal! - Roy said angrily.

- Well, I'll start now. In my world the energy doesn't manifest, you can't see it only feel it. So why can I see your energy? I have seen many types of eccentricities in my world, each one was special, perhaps I perceive the energy here as a type of eccentricity and that's why I can see it  I'm going to assume that the energy here has color, shape, and size, although I'm not sure. – Alice explained

- But… How will we know if it has color, shape and size if we can't even see or feel it? – Kat asked

- Hmmm… Good question Kitten. How about I do a little demonstration. Maybe you can find something

Alice showed her energy for a moment and the three of them felt fear, death whispered in their ears, they were paralyzed and trembling. Still they couldn't see anything, since Alice didn't have that kind of energy.

- As the blonde loli says, it's not called energy, it's called aura and we can materialize it, inflict it on objects and even use it on ourselves.

- Rainer! You woke up! - Scarlett said happily.

- Sure… how could I ignore such a malevolent aura. (But it’s weird, it doesn’t seem like aura)

- Huhm… how rude, just so you know I have a very tender and affectionate personality. – Alice responded

- Do you know the names of all the students Scarlett? Roy asked.

Sure, Rainer Kokeston 16 years old, blood type O+, height 1.68, weight 1.48 lbs

Katherine D´Lavalliere 16 years old, blood type B-, height 1.59, weight 1.22 lbs

Roy Schwartz 17 years old, blood type O-, height 1.80, weight 1.58 lbs

- Uhh… awesome. (Actually kinda scary) – Roy thought

- I know that too, only you are left. - Kat said.

Scarlett Striviakov 17 years old, blood type AB+, height 1.70, weight 1.46 we share the same birthday in January 20th.

- Woooaaa you remembered all of that.

- Ahem… since you have an expert here, I'm leaving, until next time.

“Alice hid in Roy's shadow. Kat, Scarlett and Rainer were amazed of what they saw."

. . .

- You will get used to it. Today was exhausting, how about we go back home.

When they all came back, they were scolded by their parents for being so late. Except Rainer, who lived alone.

1