Chapter 17 – Juicy News
3.2k 6 129
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A day had passed since I visited Haruhi’s apartment. Finally, I got the item secured in my inventory in the important item section that I created last night in the deepest part of the void.

This item was so precious that it wouldn’t have the second one. A unique item, so to speak. For the record, I took two yesterday because there were coincidentally two white pieces of stuff when I entered that room.

Of course, I changed my appearance back to normal when I returned home. A shoulder-length black hair and plain black eyes. My clothes also changed back to a normal tank top and half-transparent baggy shirt as I lengthened the length of my skirt.

Arisugawa Asa was someone neat. She wasn’t destined to appear sexy like the appearance that I took to meet Haruhi last night. I also changed back to my normal appearance to hide the fact that I used my necklace to become sexier from a certain fat cat. It would tease me to no end if it found out about what I did.

Speaking of which, that fat cat hadn’t returned yet. I wonder why? But I believed it would be fine. It was the strongest Giant, after all. No one could literally beat it. Only the end-game character of Magical Giants, such as Arsy, could have a chance to beat it alone.

The sun hadn't fully risen yet, but some of its light seeped through the window and hit my face. It was time for me to get up from my lazy pile of a soft pillow.

I got off my bed and went to the bathroom, washing my face to get rid of my sleepiness. Even when my body was a superhuman one, sleep was something that I enjoyed besides Magical Girls and cute girls. So I made sure to at least sleep 6 hours a day when there was no juicy news on the Magical Girls forum.

If there was any, then I would follow it, even at the cost of my sleep.

Splash!

“Ugh, it’s refreshing!”

I splashed the cold tap water on my face and felt refreshed. I meant the water wasn’t really cold because my body regulated the temperature to make it refreshing. I also found out that I could control it myself, so I had no problem taking a hot bath. It was still as good as before.

After feeling refreshed, I changed my clothes to a black sports bra, showing off my well-endowed body and cute navel, and wore black jacket on top of it. My pants got changed into sporty jogging pants. After making a black cap appear on my head, I exited my room and went downstairs.

My house was quiet. It wasn’t like my parents weren’t home. Their work started early, and they would return late at night. Sometimes I wondered if they worked or just didn’t want to be at home.

Passing through the corridor, I heard some noise from the kitchen. I took a peek at it and saw my mother and father sitting around a table, eating some light breakfast. Their expression didn’t change even when they ate something that looked good.

I didn’t join them. Instead, I quietly went away and wore my running shoes, with a black and purple accent, before leaving the house. I felt a bit sad that they didn’t ask me to join them. It was always like this.

No, Asa. Don’t think about them. Just run for now.

Then I started running around the city, doing a light morning jog.

***

“Puha! This brings me back to life! Having a Magical Girl body is the best! I can drink cola after jogging!”

Chugging down the can of cola in my hand as I stood beside the vending machine, I let out a satisfying sight like an old man drinking a beer.

It was really good! I couldn’t do it before because it would affect my health, but who cares about that after I became Arsy? I wouldn’t be able to get sick!

Cola was the best!

“I never thought it would be this refreshing. The bubbly feeling in my mouth is so addicting!”

This was the best thing I ever had. The loneliness and anxiety I felt this morning popped up like a balloon, instantly gone. I felt stupid for thinking about my parents, who had never cared about me. I should just ignore them like how they ignored me.

My train of thought changed after I became Arsy. It was less stressful thinking about those who thought that I didn’t exist.

“One less thing to worry about.” I threw the empty can toward the trash bin. It flew beautifully and entered right in the middle. “Strike!”

A lot of people still noticed my presence, like Haruhi and Aru, for example. Ah, thinking of Haruhi, I giggled a little, thinking how cute she was last night.

I ran around Shibuya for at least an hour now, gaining a good sweat. I even unzipped my jacket to let my body cool down, gaining some attention from boys running around the park.

I couldn’t avoid their attention even if I wanted to, my sports bra showed my cleavage, but it was the type that was okay to show off. It covered most of my important parts, more than a bikini.

“What should I do today?”

Because I had nothing to do, I went to the nearby bench and sat on it as I took my phone out of my pocket. I opened the Magical Girl forum and scrolled down on it like usual, hoping for juicy information about Magical Girls.

Then, there was one thread that managed to catch my attention.

“A Giant creates this idol group to search for a new Magical Girl?”

The title was so eye-catching that there were a lot of upvotes and views. The replies also reached 200 already, even though it was just uploaded last night.

“Shit, I am late to juicy news! Why did Aru stay silent about this?!”

I got so engrossed with Haruhi last night that I didn’t even touch my phone. I even blamed Aru for not telling me when she usually did. Surely, that nocturnal wannabe professor wouldn’t miss something like this in her own forum.

“Let’s see…”

I read the thread slowly and was surprised. However, I continued reading the comments to see whether what was written on the thread was true. Sure enough, a lot of people believed the thread that it was true. I couldn’t contain my grin, so I hid it with my hand.

This is really… How did Aru fail to inform me about this?! That little shit!

While I was happy to find juicy news, I was also angry at Aru for keeping it from me. So I called her, which she answered almost immediately and yelled at her.

“Hey! Wait for me at the usual place! I will come and get you for what you did, you bastard!” Then I ended the call absurdly, not giving her a chance to say anything.

“That girl needs to be punished, really,” I muttered to myself as I stood up from the bench. “Now then, the train will take too long, so...”

A few people were sitting on the bench around this area. They talked to their friends or rested after doing some light jog like me. It wasn’t an ideal place for a Magical Girl to transform because their identity could’ve been revealed, but as I said earlier, I didn’t even mind transforming in the middle of the crowd.

I didn’t think they would remember my appearance from before as none of them looked at me closely. Instead, they focused on my boobs more than my face.

So I did that. I transformed myself back into my Magical Girl form, donned in military uniform, as my lips curled up into a grin.

The people around the park were surprised when I suddenly transformed into an unusual Magical Girl. I could see some of them taking their phones out.

Unfortunately, this wasn’t a time for a photo shoot, so I didn’t give them a befitting pose.

“I guess I will fly there.” Then I took off from the ground at an astonishing speed, flying toward Akihabara.

Author Here~

6 Advanced chapters (For this series) available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

I have some illustrations of Arsy, Asa, Diva, Magiya Blaze that I posted on Patreon too!

Join my discord!!
https://discord.gg/G24qyWdBXs

129