Chapter 49: Valentine’s Day Part One
410 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

14 February 1512.

February 14th is a day that is quite special among women in the modern world because on this date women will give chocolate made by her to a man she likes. However, there is also such a thing as friendship chocolate. The chocolate was given by a woman to her male friend out of gratitude. Since many of the women who became the top brass of the Fortis Kingdom were women from the modern world. They also bring this culture and yesterday they had time to make chocolate to share with their friends or with people they like.

The servants in the royal palace are also quite curious about this culture and have kept the information in their minds to do next year if they have someone they like and are also quite interested in who the higher-ups will give chocolate to. .

The current time has entered the 14th of February. After breakfast finished, Ars immediately returned to his room while the others did their own activities. Ars immediately cleaned his body to prepare himself for today because there was quite a lot of work for him to do, especially in terms of installing water pumps in the vegetable and fruit cultivation area.

After he finished bathing, Ars immediately wore a fairly simple outfit.

Simultaneously, someone rang the doorbell. Ars immediately walked to the door of his room and opened the door to his room.

"Lowa?" Ars was quite surprised by the person who came there was Lowellmina.

"Did you just finish showering, Ars?" Lowellmina asked in a quite curious tone as she looked at Ars' hair which was still wet and the clothes he was wearing were also different from the clothes he wore at breakfast before. Lowellmina was also currently smelling the fragrance from Ars's body.

"Yes. There is quite a lot of work to be done today. I have to prepare myself" Ars nodded and said, "Do you need anything?"

Lowellmina nodded slightly embarrassed, "Can I come in?"

"Please" Ars nodded and immediately let Lowellmina into his room.

They both walked towards the sofa.

"Well, what's wrong? Did you come to give me chocolate?" Ars asked with a smile looking at Lowellmina's hands which were hidden behind her.

Lowellmina nodded shyly then immediately took out the chocolate she made to Ars, "This is for you, Ars"

"Wow, thanks" Ars said with a smile, "What about the others? Have you given it to others? Or, am I the first to be given?"

"You are the first" Lowellmina answered quickly.

"Really? I think I had quite a bit of luck today" Ars said as he slowly opened the chocolate wrapper and saw that the shape of the chocolate inside was the shape of a heart. Ars didn't really care about the shape and immediately ate the chocolate quietly.

When Ars tried it, the chocolate taste was pretty good.

"What do you think, Ares? Is it good?" Lowellmina asked playing with both hands,

"There's no need to be nervous. You made a pretty good chocolate even though it's your first time making it" Ars said as he ate the chocolate to the end, "Thanks for the chocolate, Iowa"

Lowellmina was very happy to see the chocolate that was given to her eaten by Ars.

"Ars, what kind of woman do you like?" Lowellmina immediately boldly asked while her head was lowered slightly so that Ars could not see her blushing face when she asked that question.

"The woman I like?" Ars touched his chin, "Well, I'm not very picky. However, I hope that woman has sufficient cooking skills. I prefer to eat food prepared by my friend or someone related to me than eating food prepared by someone I have no relationship with."

"I think I need to learn to cook from now on" Lowellmina muttered under her breath.

Simultaneously, Ars' room bell rang again. Lowellmina and Ars immediately turned their attention to the bedroom door. Ars immediately got up from his seat and walked towards his bedroom door and immediately opened it. When the door opened, Ars saw Rin who was already in front of him.

"Rin?" Ars was quite surprised by the person who met him.

"Why is your face so shocked like that, Ars?" Rin asked while hugging his hand then his gaze immediately looked at Lowellmina who was in Ars' room who was currently sitting on the sofa, "Ara ~ Iowa, you are very quick to come to see Ars so early in the morning like this"

Lowellmina's face immediately reddened upon hearing this and replied back, "Aren't you the same, Rin? You went to Ars to give me the chocolate you made yesterday, didn't you?"

"W-what... Wait... Don't get me wrong" Rin immediately stuttered and looked at Ars, "Hmp! I do make chocolate. However, I made chocolate because I just wanted to prove that my cooking was as good as he said yesterday. You should be happy for getting chocolate from me, Ars"

"Hmmm~ Well, I'm quite curious about your chocolate you made" Ars nodded.

Rin has a tsundere attitude. Even though it looks like Rin doesn't have any particular response to Ars's words. However, in his heart he was happy that Ars was waiting for his chocolate. Rin immediately handed the chocolate made by him to Ars and said, "Here is your chocolate. Don't get me wrong, Ars. This chocolate is not valentine chocolate. This chocolate is a thank you for helping me yesterday. Well, chocolate thanks. There's no particular meaning to the chocolate that I gave you."

"I know" Ars nodded and immediately opened the chocolate in front of Rin.

"Didn't you invite me into your room, Ars?" Rin asked with a frown while looking at Lowellmina who was sitting quietly in Ars's room.

"Ugh? Please come in." Ars was silent for a moment hearing this and immediately let Rin into his room.

"You sound very displeased with me coming to your room, Ars" Rin said with a frown, "Am I intruding on your time together?"

"Rin, are you always wrong in your eyes?" Ars asked tiredly "Almost always you blame me"

"Because it's true you're always wrong" Rin said calmly as he sat directly on the sofa next to Lowellmina.

Ars also immediately took his previous position and immediately ate the chocolate. Ars was quite surprised by the taste of chocolate made by Rin. Because chocolate is so delicious.

"How about it, Ares? Do you want to ask for more? Too bad~ I only made one chocolate for you and the rest of the chocolate was reserved for the others" Rin said with a tone full of pride especially seeing Ars' face that was shocked when he tasted the chocolate.

"Well~ That's quite a pity indeed. The chocolate you made is really good, Rin. If you make more, I might want to get some more to eat." Ars immediately poured out all the things that were on his mind.

Lowellmina was quite sullen to hear this because she didn't get that kind of comment Ars. Lowellmina looked at Rin with a competitive look.

"Ara~ Iowa, you don't have to look at me with that look. Don't worry, I won't aim, Ars. After all, a man like Ars is not my type" Rin said in a triumphant tone.

"Well, Rin. So, what kind of man are you?" Ars asked with interest, "Does it look like Jouichirou? Hashirama? Gin? Isshiki? Kaijin? Kojirou? Myrd? Dord? or Garm?"

"Why do you ask such a question, Ars?" Rin asked back in a dissatisfied tone, "I—"

Simultaneously returning, Ars' room bell rang. Rin's words suddenly stopped. Ars seegra got up from the sofa and walked towards the bedroom door then opened it. What a surprise that it was Nezuko who came.

"Nezuko?"

"Good morning, Ars" Nezuko smiled at the space then her gaze immediately looked at Lowellmina and Rin who were in Ars' room, "Lowa, Rin"

"Don't get me wrong, Nezuko" The Tsundere nature of Rin reappeared, "I'm here because I want to give chocolates thanks to Ars and for no other purpose"

"Me too," Lowellmina said calmly.

Nezuko nodded and looked back at Ars and immediately handed him the chocolate, "Ars, this is chocolate for you"

"Chocolate from Nezuko? Thank you very much" Ars accepted with a smile, "Would you like to come inside talking?"

"No" Nezuko shook her head, "I want to go hand over the chocolates to the others. I hope you like the chocolate made by me, Ars"

Ars nodded "Yes, thanks again for the chocolate, Nezuko"

Nezuko then immediately turned around and left Ars to look for other men to give chocolate to him.

"Hey, Ares. Why did you invite Nezuko inside when you didn't invite me in? Did you invite Iowa into your room too?" Rin asked again with a sullen face.

"Why do you always bother with this, Rin?" asked Ars in a tired tone then looked at Lowellmina who was looking at him with an intense gaze, "Yes, I invited her in"

Lowellmina immediately smiled happily at this while Rin became extremely displeased.

"Hmph! All men are the same." Rin sniffed in a dissatisfied tone.

"If all men are the same, it means that all men are people you like, Rin" Ars said calmly, "Because surely in the future you will like a man. That means you like everyone"

Rin was silent for a moment hearing this.

Ars immediately opened the chocolate package and ate the chocolate inside.

"How does Nezuko's chocolate taste, Ars?" Lowellmina asked curiously.

"Not bad" Ars nodded, "The taste is good enough. However, when compared to the chocolate that Rin made. I would choose Rin's chocolate better"

Rin who previously had a sullen feeling immediately disappeared that feeling and now there was a feeling of joy because Ars praised him. Meanwhile Lowellmina immediately pouted hearing this.

"How about compared to my chocolate?" Lowellmina asked back with a sullen face.

"Compared to you? Your chocolate is better" Ars said as he glanced at the sullen Lowellmina.

Hearing these words from Ars, Lowellmina's frown instantly turned into a happy feeling.

"Okay. The purpose of the two of you here is complete. You guys have work to do, right? Especially for you, Rin. You have to go get the residents' data. The data that Shiina took earlier was only general data and not detailed data. You must go do your duty."

"You kind of kicked me out of here, Ars? Do you really want to spend your time alone with Iowa?"

Rin knew that Lowellmina currently didn't have any duties. That's why he pouted hearing Ars say that. Meanwhile, Lowellmina's face immediately turned red.

"Hey, Rin. Can you not blame me every time?" Ars asked tiredly, "Not that I want to spend time with Iowa. However, isn't this the right time for you to work? You have to go fetch the residents' data to import immediately." Ars paused and continued, "Besides, I also have work to do. There is quite a lot of work to be done today."

"Really? You're not just making excuses just to get me out of this, are you?" Rin asked back while raising her brow.

"Are you suspicious of me?" Ars asked while raising his brow, "I have a lot of work at the moment, Rin. Arrange the plans for the development of the kingdom, arrange the plans for the construction of water pumps in the vegetable and fruit farm area, and much more needs to be done."

"Hmph! That's good. I thought you kicked me out just because you wanted to be alone with Iowa" Rin said in a dissatisfied tone, "I'm not sure I'll leave Iowa with you"

"Oh, oh. Do you think I am a werewolf?" Ars asked with a flat look to Rin.

"Isn't that so? All men would definitely take every opportunity to do something with women when they were alone together?" Rin asked back.

"Rin..." Lowallmina suddenly came in, "Didn't your words also imply that to the man who will later become someone you like?"

Rin fell silent again hearing this and looked at Lowellmina, "Lowa why are you helping this man? Have you really fallen in love with this man?"

Lowellmina's face immediately turned red at this.

"Okay. Enough" Ars sighed tiredly, "You two have work at the moment and I also have work to do at the moment. Since the two of you have already completed your current goal, you can return now, please don't give me a headache before starting my work today."

"Hmph!" Rin sniffed as she stood up from her sofa then looked at Lowellina, "Let's go, Iowa. We leave this stupid man here alone who only thinks about work and is not grateful that there are two beautiful women in his room."

"Stupid man?" Ars immediately had a headache with Rin's call.

Lowalmina nodded and looked at Ars "Ars, we go first"

Ars nodded and immediately saw Rin and Lowellmina walk out of the room then immediately closed the door again.

"It is quite difficult to be able to deal with a woman with a tsundere nature. Well, however, if you manage to beat him, he will look quite cute with that attitude" Ars muttered with a small smile and got up from the sofa then walked towards his desk to start the work he was going to do today.

https://www.patreon.com/Arsone

7