Chapter 62: Heir to the Kingdom of Alabasta – Nefetari Vivi
358 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day.

New World, Whole Cake Island.

The current time is breakfast time. All of the Charlotte family members were gathered in the dining room in the royal palace except for Katakuri who usually never dined with them. Even so, it was not something of a problem for the family as they were used to it. Everyone was eating quietly even Big Mom was currently eating with a feeling of expression full of joy.

It almost never stopped his Chess Army bringing in large quantities of food for him to eat and currently over 100 kilograms of food had been consumed by him and it still hadn't stopped or slowed down his current food speed.

Suddenly footsteps were heard walking into the room and suddenly the dining room door opened. I saw Katakuri walking in with a serious face.

"Katakuri?" Oven immediately frowned, “What is it? Is there something?”

The Oven's voice was strong enough that everyone could hear it. Big Mom, who was currently eating vigorously, even stopped eating and looked at Katakuri who was currently showing a serious face.

"What's wrong, Katakuri?" Ask Big Mom.

Even though Big Mom is very angry if someone interrupts her mealtime. However, currently an unusual situation is occurring.

"Our intelligence force just reported regarding something that Kaidou, Whitebeard and Akagami are looking for"

"Have you found it?" Big Mom's eyes showed a touch of joy, “Mamamama… As expected by my subordinates. Say it fast! What are these three disgusting men really looking for?” asked Big Mom excitedly.

"They are looking for swords" Katakuri answered calmly.

"Ha? Sword? Katakuri, are n't you kidding? All of the Sea Emperor's fleets are moved just because of the sword?" Daifuku asked with a strange look.

“Don't get me wrong” Katakuri immediately said seriously, “The sword that these three Sea Emperors are currently searching for is not an ordinary sword but rather it is related to the Fortis Kingdom and also the power of the sword is equivalent to that of an Ancient Weapon”

“ What ?!” Everyone immediately shouted with faces full of horror.

“Sword… Relationship with the Fortis Kingdom?” Smoothy muttered with an unbelievable face.

“Power… Strength on par with Ancient Weapons?” Cracker asked haltingly.

“This… This… Katakuri, this… Is this true?” Over asked again.

“This is information provided by our troops who managed to sneak into the Beast Pirates' army. They have now been ordered by Kaidou to look for a sword”

"Mamamamama..." Big Mom immediately laughed excitedly, “Explain in detail! I want to know the detailed information.”

“I'm sorry, Mama” Katakuri said in a slightly guilty tone, “Our troops can only get information about that. They only knew that Kaidou asked them to find a sword. However, information regarding what kind of sword was being sought. They don't know it."

"Ha?" Big Mom was surprised to hear this then frowned and shouted, "Quickly get my den-den mushi!"

Big Mom's chess army immediately moved to take Big Mom's very large den-den mushi. Big Mom without waiting long immediately contacted someone through her den-den mushi.

"God damn it! Who calls me this early in the morning?! Do you want to die?!” Kaidou's angry voice sounded from behind the den-den mushi.

“Mamamama… It's me, Kaidou”

"Ha? This voice? Worororor~ Why did you contact me, Old Granny?” Kaidou asked who had now regained his senses.

“I don't want to talk nonsense with you, Kaidou. Say it fast! What sword are you currently looking for?”

“Worororo~ Sword? Why should I tell you about this, Old Granny?”

"Ha? Don't you remember Kaidou? You owe me?! Debt for life!” Big Mom said with a grin, "Hurry up and say it!"

"God damn it! Didn't you say that this debt was paid off a few years ago?" Kaidou said angrily.

“Mamamama… Paid? This is a debt for the rest of your life! It's impossible to pay off that easily” Big Mom said, “Hurry up and say Kaidou! What sword are you currently looking for?! If you tell about this. I will consider the debt paid off."

"Are you serious?" Kaidou asked seriously.

“Mamamama… Of course” Big Mom said, “Hurry up and say it!”

“Worororo~ Alright. But, remember, Old Granny! My debt to you is paid off. If you ask anything from me again. I will come straight to you to kill you and your family!”

“Mamamamama… Just try it if you can, Kaidou. Do you think I am afraid of your threat?” Big Mom asked seriously, “Hurry up and say it! I don't want to waste too much time talking to you!"

“You old granny can't wait” Kaidou sniffed and immediately gave Big Mom information about the sword.

Big Mom's face immediately changed listening to the information. No, not only Big Mom but all of Big Mom's children also changed when they heard information about the sword that Kaidou, Whitebeard, and Akagami were currently looking for.

“Mamamama… I see, so I see” Big Mom said excitedly, “I have to find these swords”

"Ha? You found it? Worororor ~ Are you dreaming of Old Granny? Do you think you can easily get that item? Impossible! The one who will get those swords is me!”

"You? Don't joke, Kaidou. Mamama… My intelligence network ability is better than yours. I have more chances to get it.”

“Do you think just because you have an intelligence network you can easily get one? You are too stupid, Old Granny. Even the Fortis Kingdom is hard to get with their intelligence network let alone you. Worororor ~ You are still early like this already become a reliable comedian”

"God damn it! Do you want to die, Kaidou?!” asked Big Mom angrily.

Without answering the question, Kaidou immediately closed the communication line.

"Bastard!" Big Mom screamed angrily when she found out that the communication line had been cut.

“Mama, please calm down” Perospero immediately said, “Now that you have the information. We'd better start making moves. We are already lagging behind the other powers. If we don't move now. We might be overtaken by other powers.”

Big Mom finally came to her senses and nodded, "Good idea" Big Mom's gaze then looked at Katakuri, "Send our entire fleet to search for those three types of weapons. We have to get all those weapons. Don't let those weapons fall into someone else's hands!”

"Okay, Mama" Katakuri nodded and immediately left the dining room to carry out the order.

“Mamamama… If I could get all those kinds of weapons. I can become a Pirate Seduce— No, King of this World. Mama…. That way, I can make all races live happily.” Big Mom said with excitement and joy.

Grand Line, Whiskey Pick Island, Mayor's House.

“Is this information correct, Igram?” Vivi asked with a face full of surprise.

“That's right, Vivi-sama” Igram nodded, “I just got that information from some agents. They say that Hashirama Senju is currently in alabasta more precisely in Rainbase City”

“Hashirama Senju… That person… Isn't he…”

"Yes. He was a higher-up from the Fortis Kingdom and a while ago managed to attack the World Government. A Crownless Emperor - Hashirama Senju" said Igram.

"The Crownless Emperor - Hashirama Senju." Vivi muttered with a face full of surprise.

Vivi's surprise was not without reason. In this region of the Grand Line ocean it was extremely rare for a fugitive with a price exceeding 500 million berries to appear. While Hashirama himself has a fugitive of more than 3 billion berries which can even be said to be very impossible to appear in a place like this.

“Igram” Vivi suddenly had an idea, “What do you think… What do you think if we ask Mr. Hashirama for help… Will he be able to help us?”

“Vivi-sama… You mean ?… ”

"Yes. We asked for his help to defeat Crocodile. If the news said by the newspaper is true. Even though Hashirama Senju is a fugitive. However, he is not the fugitive as we know it.” Vivi said excitedly, “We might be able to do it”

“This will be difficult to do, Vivi-sama” Igram said with an ugly face.

“Hard to do? Why?""  Vivi asked in confusion.

"Hashirama Senju is no longer in alabasta now" Igram said grimly, "That person has left with Miss Allsunday"

"Going with Miss Allsunday?" Vivi asked in confusion.

"Yes. Two days ago last night to be exact. Hashirama Senju was at Crocodile's Casino and at that time he made a lot of profit there. It turned out that the purpose of coming there was to meet Miss Allsunday so that he could recruit her to join the Fortis Kingdom. There was some conflict at that time since Corocodile appeared there.”

"Then, how? Did Lord Hashirama Senju manage to kill Crocodile?” Vivi asked with a face full of impatience.

“No” Igram shook his head, “Despite the conflict. However, there was no battle between them. Just some time after Crocodile came. Hashirama and Miss Allsunday had already left the Casino and by the time the people returned inside. They found no sign of Crocodile's corpse or any sign of Crocodile's body. In addition, the Casino is still running and it is likely that Crocodile is still alive.”

“This…” Vivi had a hard time believing this information.

Immediately an idea popped up in Vivi's mind, "Igram… You think, if we ask Fortis Kingdom for help… What … Could they possibly help us?"

“Asking Fortis Kingdom for help?” Igram frowned, “That's hard to do, Vivi-sama. Right now the whole world doesn't even know where the Fortis Kingdom's true location is. Only the citizens of the Fortis Kingdom, Ryugu Kingdom, and Prodance Kingdom knew the true location of the Fortis Kingdom. While the two kingdoms are currently located in the New World and one is under the sea. There's no way we can go there."

“But… But… We can try asking Father for help” Vivi said, “Father may have contact with the King of Prodance . We can ask Dad to do this. We can ask Father to contact the King of Prodance and then ask for his help so that we can speak directly to the King of Fortis.”

“This…” Igram fell silent hearing this.

“This is our only hope, Igram” Vivi said seriously, “If we don't take out Crocodile right now. The Kingdom of Alabasta will be destroyed because of him. I don't want to see our kingdom destroyed because of him."

“But, how can we get in touch, Your Majesty? We don't have his contacts at the moment."

“I will try to find a way” Vivi said seriously, “I will try to find a way to return to the Kingdom of Alabasta then try to find an opportunity to talk to Father in person.”

"Not!" Igram immediately rejected him, “You can't do that, Vivi-sama. It is very dangerous”

"Then, how? If I don't do it, who should do it?" Vivi asked with a sad face.

“Let me do it” Igram said seriously, “I don't want you to go on such a very dangerous mission like this. If this mission fails, your life will be at stake, Vivi-sama. You are the heir to the Kingdom of Alabasta, the future Queen. You can't do a mission like this.” Igram paused and continued, “Regarding this mission, leave it to me! I will definitely find a way to make contact with His Majesty and tell me this plan you have devised.”

“I understand.” Even though Vivi found it difficult to accept this. However, Vivi is very much about Igram's personality. Igram definitely would n't let Vivi go on such a dangerous mission like this.

10